KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

That reminds me of someone's display of 10179 set inside a glass coffee table... I can't find the picture. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

See what I did there?

I believe you are referring to that one individual's room with all the star wars memorabilia. I don't recall if it was a LEGO falcon or a model version that resided in the case.

There's nothing wrong with Americans, just people who can't find three seconds to delete the apostrophe in "its" when it's* being used to indicate possession. But I'll get back on topic.

That reminds me of someone's display of 10179 set inside a glass coffee table... I can't find the picture. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

From what we've heard, 7879 sounds rather like 7754 with guns instead of a hangar...

*See what I did there?

Hello,

you search this one?

http://yfrog.com/83r0011898z

Reminders to everybody:

Let's all stick to the topic at hand - LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures and Rumors.

All availability talk and questions should go here.

And pls. kindly observe proper capitalization and punctuation in all your posts. Take the time to double-check your post (Preview Post) before adding it to the discussion.

For everybody's compliance. Thank you.

EDIT: Moved all posts pertaining to set availability on the proper thread.

----

Now back to regular programming...

Hello

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but the Official Lego TV commercial for the Star Wars Republic Frigate 7964 is on Youtube.

It also features the Geonosian Starfighter (7959) set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_KyQjIm0Pg

Apologies if it has already been covered :blush:

Cheers

Inger

Thanks for the trailer!

No we haven't seen that yet :classic:

Thanks for the trailer!

No we haven't seen that yet :classic:

Phew!

Thanks for letting me know.

I always get nervous sharing stuff here if I haven't seen it before.

I did a search and couldn't find anything but you can never be too sure-its such a wealth of hidden info :sweet:

There is also the video for the Anakin and Sebulba's Podracer set 7962 as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzVh9c2cVN4&feature=channel_video_title

Cheers

Inger

Hello

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but the Official Lego TV commercial for the Star Wars Republic Frigate 7964 is on Youtube.

It also features the Geonosian Starfighter (7959) set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_KyQjIm0Pg

Awesome, now I know where to hold it for swooshing...haha. Definitely buying that ship! Thanks for sharing.

http://www.setechnic.com/ Its been talked about but couldnt find the link. Setechnic has the Star Wars minifig gallery poster on it with all the whole 2011 line. A closer look at the red 3PO droid and Denga can been seen.

Looks like there are a couple more new figs than just the red 3po unit and Dengar, you can spot the new Hoth Leia and Bacta tank luke!!!! awesome stuff, cannot wait

Edited by brownie

Looks like there are a couple more new figs then just the red 3po unit and Dengar, you can spot the new Hoth Leia and Bacta tank luke!!!! awesome stuff, cannot wait

I'm pretty sure that's the same pic posted a couple pages back, in which the Hoth Leia and Bacta Tank Luke were spotted before. Edited by Brickdoctor

I'm pretty sure that's the same pic posted a couple pages back, in which the Hoth Leia and Bacta Tank Luke were spotted before.

I thought that too.

By the way I'm going into town soon to buy Ewok Attack. Hope it's as it good as sounds :grin:

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

Awesome, now I know where to hold it for swooshing...haha. Definitely buying that ship! Thanks for sharing.

Somehow, that doesn't look like the safest way of holding it. :tongue:

Looking at the fast-motion sequence for the Podracers, are the long tube pieces rigid in that shape? I didn't think it would be bent like that.

http://www.setechnic.com/ Its been talked about but couldnt find the link. Setechnic has the Star Wars minifig gallery poster on it with all the whole 2011 line. A closer look at the red 3PO droid and Denga can been seen.

What is that evil, middle row, far left minifigure? Is it IG-88?

That Bacta Tank Luke looks like it would be very useful in a lot of SW or Sci-Fi MOCs. Also, I notice the medical droid that came with Palpatine's Shuttle last year. I assume that that would be paired with the injured Luke?

What is that evil, middle row, far left minifigure? Is it IG-88?

I appears to be yes, with a different head from the old one in the bottom row.

Wow I missed a bunch! That red droid and the Bacta Tank Luke are great looking. :thumbup:

Also, I notice the medical droid that came with Palpatine's Shuttle last year. I assume that that would be paired with the injured Luke?

Yeah it will be. He was in the movie scene.

Looking at the fast-motion sequence for the Podracers, are the long tube pieces rigid in that shape? I didn't think it would be bent like that.

The flex tubing? It's initially straight, but if you leave it together long enough it'll take the bent shape. They're designed to be bent.

I'm really happy about the new sets. The republic frigate is very nice.

The dark red parts :wub:

Luke in the bacta tank looks nice. The red protocoll droid is the same like C-3PO, K-3PO, deathstar protocoll droid etc. That makes me a bit angry, but we can't change it :-(

I'm really happy about the new sets. The republic frigate is very nice.

The dark red parts :wub:

Luke in the bacta tank looks nice. The red protocoll droid is the same like C-3PO, K-3PO, deathstar protocoll droid etc. That makes me a bit angry, but we can't change it :-(

What would you change?

I'm pretty sure that's the same pic posted a couple pages back, in which the Hoth Leia and Bacta Tank Luke were spotted before.

It is the exact same thing

Looks cool to me :wub:

A red protocol droid :wub:

It'll be perfect next to my red Darth Vader and Nute Gunray figs. :grin:

Finally addition to my collection of UCS SW fighters. Guess which one? Rebel fighter seen shortly in E VI in attack against DSII. Hope they won't screw it up. Probably in 2012. No pictures, just know the number and name of the set. Try to get it from the following code: 245715434045632542422442723ACB3FGDWTREWIGHBSNGBHGG :devil:

Finally addition to my collection of UCS SW fighters. Guess which one? Rebel fighter seen shortly in E VI in attack against DSII. Hope they won't screw it up. Probably in 2012. No pictures, just know the number and name of the set. Try to get it from the following code: 245715434045632542422442723ACB3FGDWTREWIGHBSNGBHGG :devil:

Um, what? :sceptic: Are you trying to tell us you saw a UCS B-wing or A-wing set? If so what's your source?

Um, what? :sceptic: Are you trying to tell us you saw a UCS B-wing or A-wing set? If so what's your source?

Did not see the set, heard the number and name of the set. Source: Friend of friend of mine, yet the info he provided in the past was correct, so I trust it is correct in this case too. Yep it should be the first one you mentioned.

Edited by BudhaBoss

Did not see the set, heard the number and name of the set. Source: Friend of friend of mine, yet the info he provided in the past was correct, so I trust it is correct in this case too. Yep it should be the first one you mentioned.

What's the set number, then? How did your friend come by this info? Does he work for TLG or have connections with someone who does?