Sign in to follow this  
Asilla

My tiny castle

This is my 2. MOC, made from the few bricks I have on hand, and my only minifig is the guard. :classic:

wa60x1.jpg

This is very nice! It's way better than anything I could make from my collection.

Nice and simple, the king in there likes F-1 does he ? (note the flag inside the archway)

Good work 'Asilla' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Nice job on this tiny castle, Asilla.

There must be fierce fights in that area, and the guard (I remember reading he's your only minifig for now, right?) has to make turns even though he's lost one arm! Poor fellow :cry_sad::wink:

A Ferrari castle, I love it.

Small it may be but it looks the part, and the fact that you are MOC'ing with your limited parts is great.

Hi all.

Thanks for your kind comments on my tiny castle.

I hope I'll get some more minifigs soon so that one armed soldier can get some help -

but he has allready got an extra arm :wink:

It's nice. I like that you were building with limited parts and actually had something good come of it. :tongue: One thing I would recommend is that you remove those short, wide arches near the bottom on both sides. They don't look like much of anything to me. Perhaps you could replace it with a window similar to the ones you've got up higher, that might look good. Great work!

An excellent job done on so little space! It actually looks better then my massive castle :laugh: Well done mate, and truly keep bricking :thumbup:

Nice and solid build there! Although its a shame it seems your minifig lost his sword arm while buildling it :( He should go hunting for a new arm!

Hi all.

Thanks for all your kind comments on my tiny castle.

Today I have made it a bit bigger and some more men has shown up, its a very mixed

army on this castle :sceptic:

2n1703l.jpg

Nice addition!

Though the only guard with an actual weapon is up in the tower so that doesn't make much sense :laugh:

Sure it does! Shield, meet face, face, shield. *WHAM*

Now that I think about it... :devil: I just had an awesome idea!

Smiting people with your trusty shield is just so much more fun :P And nice to see the minifig got his arm back and brought some friends to help him expand the castle.

Great castle! :thumbup: The edition to it makes it look even better! :classic:

Sure it does! Shield, meet face, face, shield. *WHAM*

:laugh:

Great job! :sweet:

-

General Redwater

Everyone has to start somewhere! :wink:

And don't worry, the parts will come.

As I can see now, you have nice ideas. If you will have more parts one day, you'll make great creations. :wink:

The overall view of the castle looks pretty realistic.

Keep up the build :thumbup:

Hi all.

Thanks for your kind comments. I'm sure that I'll get more pieces and less $ :hmpf_bad:

but I have great fun, even if my hubby sends me strange looks :wacko: he thinks I'm getting even more crazy than normal *huh*

I think I have used all of my gray brix now, so my castle have to stay this size for now. I found some weapons for the soldiers, but the king here is very poor, so thay have to use what they can get their hands on, just like me :wink: