WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Update:

No title: Given to me because I was "hinting at titles" and contributing "off-topic chit-chat."

I won't place this as an update. When there is a new title in your profile, then I will update it for you.

Thanks.

Uhm... my name isn't Darth_Legolas... And Legolas didn't get "Bagel Heretic" That's actually mine. (Damn you legolas for having a similar name! :tongue: ) :wacko:

Can someone please change it? :classic:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Uhm... my name isn't Darth_Legolas... And Legolas didn't get "Bagel Heretic" That's actually mine. (Damn you legolas for having a similar name! :tongue: ) :wacko:

Can someone please change it? :classic:

that's confusing.

Have you guys seen The Brickster's The Bonester's new title? I almost died laughing. :laugh:

So many members with names changed to Bone. Curious.

"Can not be heard because he jumped off the train." I don't need to explain that one. :tongue:

"Can not be heard because he jumped off the train." I don't need to explain that one. :tongue:

I made it Walking Yoinker but I guess your annoying behavior got it changed by someone else before you could notice. :tongue:

Speaking of annoying behavior, I think it bears mentioning that this thread is for archiving current titles. If you don't have a title, hanging about and making comments about toast and bagels is a good way to annoy us. Please keep the thread focused. There are several almost unreadable pages at this point and I think it would be a shame to have to lock this down for a bit just so people got the hint...

Great thread Fangmiester! Keep up the great work! :sweet:

I made it Walking Yoinker but I guess your annoying behavior got it changed by someone else before you could notice. :tongue:

Ouch. :tongue: Would whoever gave me "Can not be heard because he jumped off the train." fess up, then? :laugh:

Thanks Hinck for re-emphasising the points made by the first post. Was looking around for the past few days for any updates, and normally I will update it soon enough, once there is any related titles made into the Archive, right now, there are a total of 69 members provided explaination so far. We welcome members whom have their titles, or updated titles to drop in here to give their explaination of what they come to know of their titles' origin.

Thanks.

As staff I try to discourage deleting posts, but I think from now on it might be appropriate to remove all nonsense from this thread just to keep it focused for some time...

We want everyone to be able to enjoy and follow it.

the s is for stupidly is the latest title of mine, bestowed on me by Shadows. I mentioned ROFLS in chat the other day and then realized I didn't need the S, so quickly wrote " the s is for stupidly" as in Rolls on the floor stupidly......

the s is for stupidly is the latest title of mine, bestowed on me by Shadows. I mentioned ROFLS in chat the other day and then realized I didn't need the S, so quickly wrote " the s is for stupidly" as in Rolls on the floor stupidly......

:laugh:

I noticed somebody made a little editing with my title. It now reads, "I am a toilet flusher servant."... Wonder who that could be....

I'm just wondering what my new title, "Big Rig" is from, and who gave it to me? :tongue:
:laugh:. Thanks, but I don't have room for a town, just a collection of my trucks

You posted that in your thread about one of your trucks. :wink:

You posted that in your thread about one of your trucks. :wink:

Ahh... I'll wait for the staff that gave it to me to clarify before I post it for the archive.

Babbling Idiot - Bestowed on me by Hinck becuase I let a little more than I should have be known to the public in Mystical Castle.

Babbling Idiot - Bestowed on me by Hinck becuase I let a little more than I should have be known to the public in Mystical Castle.

You mean all of the stuff I asked you not to reveal? Really, I've never seen such a weak defense. :hmpf:

Anyway, that title is the warning that precedes your banning. :devil:

jerk, yet another of Hinckley's Mystical Castle Day 2 titles, I'm supposedly a jerk because I want the rules to be followed. :tongue:

Yes, when he melts down in a game, the titles flow like water...

Sore Winner - Mystical Castle 2: Hinckley can't help but lash out when he's about to die.

Dashingly Dumb - Mystical Castle 2: Hinckley strikes again.

Moron. :tongue: