KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

No problem, you weren't actually missunderstanding - I do feel like a complete noob. But OK, I won't stay away from SW forum then. Instead I'll keep coming back and nagging with completely meaningless, huge and totaly missplaced posts :laugh:

These are some actually good looking sets, though the AAT could use some work :sceptic: . I probably won't be picking this up because the three CW sets I already have are more than enough. I can't be spending too much on the less important sets with a new Slave I and Palp's Shuttle due out soon.

I actually like both models. The shuttle looks more detailed than the polybag version, and this is the first mini AAT. :wub:

Hey, that actually looks pretty good. The shuttle and AAT look good in midi scale, and I'm curious what else you can do with it. I'll definitely get at least one, if only for the parts and expanding my armies a bit. :wink:

I never believed that the pic with Fisto would be the final one. It's possible that it's a completely different book, I guess, but at this point, I don't think so.

It's hard to say what the final product is since there's no official word from DK or Lego about it, but I'm thinking a clone vs droid theme for the Lego Star Wars Brickmaster book is highly likely. I'm not so sure about what the models will be though. The existing books have been limited to 140 pieces total...

Hmmm.... If that is the Brickmaster book, then what's the book in the first post?

http://www.amazon.de/LEGO-Brickmast-Star-W...6046&sr=1-2

Are we getting two books and did I preorder the wrong one?

Aren't you suposed to know all this ? :tongue:

But I doubt we are getting two different books. The discription is two times the same thing. But it's a preorder, so I presume you didn't have to pay yet, so there's not really a problem.

But I doubt we are getting two different books. The discription is two times the same thing. But it's a preorder, so I presume you didn't have to pay yet, so there's not really a problem.

There's is, if it's not the same...

I preordered 10 :sceptic:

And yeah I should know, but I don't :laugh:

What do you guys take me for? A mister-know-it-all?!

And yeah I should know, but I don't :laugh:

What do you guys take me for? A mister-know-it-all?!

No, just as someone who knows all the SW LEGO secrets that we are so desperate to hear. :tongue:

No, just as someone who knows all the SW LEGO secrets that we are so desperate to hear. :tongue:

I'm no good at Brickmaster releases :grin:

What do Brickmaster releases have to do with SW?(other than that Imperial Mini Ship) :wacko:

These 4 sets for a start. :classic:

20006-1.jpg20007-1.jpg

20009-1.jpg20010-1.jpg

To be followed by the Imperial shuttle this year.

Is that a dark blue 2x2 jumper plate I spy on the AAT? This must be a first that there is a previously unreleased piece in a Brickmaster book! :oh: Who knows what other surprises this "set" brings!

What do Brickmaster releases have to do with SW?(other than that Imperial Mini Ship) :wacko:

Perhaps a certain frontpaged book? :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

In other (Amazon-related) news, I just received an advertisement from Amazon.de which features a picture of the German Lego Brickmaster Book!

51dm-LMnpaL._SS500_.jpg

Strangely enough, it looks totally different from the picture in the first post. Looks like we might be getting a droid and a clone trooper...

With the two generic mifigs and the two midi-sized sets that can most probably be build with the bricks included featuring on the cover, this seems more of a finished cover than the currently known picture (of the AT-OT and LAAT/i on the cover) was. However, this still looks like an unfinished mock up of the final cover to me, though.

Hmmm...I would love to have this if it is real.

Masked Out

Neat, midi-scale vehicles! I didn't buy the full size versions of either of the two ships (I only own the mini RAS), so these sets are very appealing to me. I wonder what the alternate models will look like? :sweet:

Is that a dark blue 2x2 jumper plate I spy on the AAT? This must be a first that there is a previously unreleased piece in a Brickmaster book! :oh: Who knows what other surprises this "set" brings!

Perhaps a certain frontpaged book? :wink:

The Lego books I've seen don't normally include rare parts(the ones with bricks in them, not the visual dictionary) so I think it'll appear in a new set. Or not.

Yes, that is the droid book I'm looking for talking about. But my question was why Brickmaster sets were mentioned. :wacko:

@Mutley777: I'm talking about 2010(not including the shuttle).

Oh, I see. The strangely-coloured Clone trooper was a hole in the cover! I couldn't tell from the image on my Ipod. :tongue:

If it's the German book, maybe it's a German variant. Or maybe there's a second book, which we hadn't known about.

The top part of the book reminds me of the tops of the new boxes (the ones that aren't released yet).

Oh, I see. The strangely-coloured Clone trooper was a hole in the cover! I couldn't tell from the image on my Ipod. :tongue:

If it's the German book, maybe it's a German variant. Or maybe there's a second book, which we hadn't known about.

The top part of the book reminds me of the tops of the new boxes (the ones that aren't released yet).

The Atlantis book has the same cut out feature but of an Atlantis diver showing some of the parts you get with the book.

I'm a conformist! everyone !

That book looks good. Hopefully it will be easily available. :thumbup:

As mentioned earlier this book will be available through Amazon.

Wether or not it'll be in regular stores or LEGO stores I have no idea.

Neat, midi-scale vehicles! I didn't buy the full size versions of either of the two ships (I only own the mini RAS), so these sets are very appealing to me. I wonder what the alternate models will look like? :sweet:

Not alternate - there's 8 different models to build from the parts included in the book.

Just like previous releases (Castle & Pirate)

Hmmm...I would love to have this if it is real.

Masked Out

Why wouldn't it be real?

We've known for a long time that a Brickmaster book would be released through Amazon.

I wonder if those BM will be for all, I mean as in I hope this aussie can buy one.

As mentioned earlier this book will be available through Amazon.

Wether or not it'll be in regular stores or LEGO stores I have no idea.

Not alternate - there's 8 different models to build from the parts included in the book.

Just like previous releases (Castle & Pirate)

Why wouldn't it be real?

We've known for a long time that a Brickmaster book would be released through Amazon.

I've never seen these books in Lego stores before, but you can get books somewhere else*.

What's the difference between alternate models and what you said? :wacko:

It wouldn't be real if there was a different book, which I'm still confused about.

(*Sorry about my previous posts, I didn't know it was a Brickmaster book! I geuss I won't be getting it. :cry_sad:)

Edited by indianajones

I think most major book chains i.e. Borders should end up with these books.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I believe so too. (like at Barnes and Noble) I expect these to be available at major bookstores around november. (like the pirates and castle books)

I've never seen these books in Lego stores before, but you can get books somewhere else*.

What's the difference between alternate models and what you said? :wacko:

It wouldn't be real if there was a different book, which I'm still confused about.

(*Sorry about my previous posts, I didn't know it was a Brickmaster book! I geuss I won't be getting it. :cry_sad:)

The difference would be that the 2 depicted models are just 2 out of 8 models in total that can be build using the parts in the book/set.

Why wont you be getting it?

Just order it of Amazon.co.uk.fr.de.com or something. :grin: