KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

That Tactical droid looks Great! Just another reason to get the CTT! :wub:

Could someone blow that Tiny pic up?

Thanks

CommanderFox

Im kinda skeptical about the tactical droid. They used the same boxes as the prelims we got a while back so things may have changed in the set and they just forgot to change the box. It would be weird not to have included it at the toy fair and he wasn't in the hi res shot we got a few days before either. Its also weird why it wasn't shown in the minifig book. It even had exclusives in there that haven't been shown anywhere. While it would be nice to get him I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a tactical droid.

The "General Veers" minifig in 8129 AT-AT is just the Imperial Officer from 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack.

Is the battle droid really a tactical droid? Doesn't look like it to me.

Edited by deathstarofficer

Hi all!

I´m a new member, you can read some things about me in "Hi, my name is..." -forum. But now back to the topic:

Where are all the pictures of 8129 AT-AT and rumoured 10212 Imperial Shuttle? I had the impression that LEGO will show them at New York Toy Fair, but obviously that was not the case this year. It was a really big letdown not to have any pictures of those sets :hmpf_bad: Did NY Toy Fair ended at sunday? And those sets were not there? Well, I hope pictures will appear soon :classic: I have a very good feeling about those sets :tongue:

FinLEGO

Okay now I must be blind or something but where is their an image of Cad Bane's Speeder then - theres a lot of talk about it ?

Bysides I like the New Boba Fett a lot - he looks like he's being to hell and back - a true bounty hunter right !

I'm a conformist! !! :vader:

Okay now I must be blind or something but where is their an image of Cad Bane's Speeder then - theres a lot of talk about it ?

There aren't yet any pics of the set as a whole, but you can see the minifigs here. The top row is included in the set.

ADHO - Can you help us identify the other Bounty Hunter in the Speeder?

EDIT: OMG! GUYS!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3529...id=202559486798

2nd EDIT: OMG! GUYS AGAIN! Ca Bane tubes closeup!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3529...id=305077331798

Now I think that other guy is one of the pirate tank guys - yep a space pirate who must have given up chasing spice for going bounty hunting !

I'm a conformist! ! :vader:

ADHO - Can you help us identify the other Bounty Hunter in the Speeder?

EDIT: OMG! GUYS!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3529...id=202559486798

2nd EDIT: OMG! GUYS AGAIN! Ca Bane tubes closeup!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3529...id=305077331798

Of course I can. :classic: The figs in the 'Cad Bane's Speeder' set are: Cad Bane, Shahan Alama, HELIOS-3D, Senate Commando Captain (based on Jayfon) and a standard Senate Commando. This set is a real must-buy for me! :sweet:

Nice pics, YG. :thumbup:

Now I think that other guy is one of the pirate tank guys - yep a space pirate who must have given up chasing spice for going bounty hunting !

You mean a Weequay? :wink:

Edited by ADHO15

Shahan Alama 'Once a member of a pirate gang;' thanks good old 'Wookieepedia' !

But not in the pirate tank one, he was too nasty as a pirate, yeah right is there ever a nice pirate, maybe if your co-stars wear coloured tops and you dance with Wags the Dog ! :tongue:

Shahan Alama 'Once a member of a pirate gang;' thanks good old 'Wookieepedia' !

But not in the pirate tank one, he was too nasty as a pirate, yeah right is there ever a nice pirate, maybe if your co-stars wear coloured tops and you dance with Wags the Dog ! :tongue:

He did end up with Ohnaka's gang after the Battle of Florrum, actually. :grin:

I think we're getting a bit off-topic here, though.

Edited by ADHO15

The minifig combination of 8129 doesn't really look like that of an AT AT. It actualy doesn't make any sence. It looks like half the part of an escape from Hoth. Maybe it's a modular sets and the other part will have Leia, Chewy, R2 D2, Drathvader and some more... I love modular sets and I like daydreaming. Still, the minifig combination doesn't make any sence.

I am 90% positive they will. It will be bad quality, but I'd definitely see Aayla in a magnet, with Cad Bane possible, and another so-and-so.

I don't know why you don't like the CTT though, that thing is tied with the Wampa Cave for #1 on my Star Wars list!

Well, Sok, in case you've forgotten, you came on this site providing rumored information. It's also not a 2011 rumor according to him, it's an exclusive for 2010.

I'm not going to believe it yet, but I could see it happening. A few of those new Mandos too. Unfortunately, the ship is a hideous mess, possibly the worst ship in Star Wars.

250px-Coronet.jpg

I disagree almost always with you guys- Coronet here is cool looking big luxury ship and i do like it's design :tongue:

Thanks

CommanderFox

tactical droid rumour is very interesting- yeah it says "tactical droid" but doesn't look like it- well i am getting Ctt anyway- tacticals or not :tongue:

WOW! Do comments ever steam in fast!

Now that i think about it, I'm not so sure about Bane's Speeder. Sure it has a cheap senate commando and Bane, but they really should have done Aurra Sing and a Commando Droid instead of the Weequay and 3D. 3D is already widly open, and the Wequay seems like a repeat of the Pirate Tank, to me. Other than that, I'l probly get it, it's likely to be cheap.

Well Aurra is as useful as Shanan Alama (Weequay)- but yeah there should have been a commandodroid instead of that poor ig-droid design :hmpf_bad: - well at least possibility to get senate commandos without buying a Venator sounds good... :classic:

Hi all!

I´m a new member, you can read some things about me in "Hi, my name is..." -forum. But now back to the topic:

Where are all the pictures of 8129 AT-AT and rumoured 10212 Imperial Shuttle? I had the impression that LEGO will show them at New York Toy Fair, but obviously that was not the case this year. It was a really big letdown not to have any pictures of those sets :hmpf_bad: Did NY Toy Fair ended at sunday? And those sets were not there? Well, I hope pictures will appear soon :classic: I have a very good feeling about those sets :tongue:

FinLEGO

Hi FinLego,

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Pictures for the 8128 Cad Bane's Speeder and 8129 AT-AT Walker haven't been seen yet, but the names of these sets and the minifigs these two sets will contain have been confirmed in de NY Toy Fair 2010 SW Lego preview party brochure.

As for the toy fair itself: it lasts until Wednesday, February 17th, so there's still time for Lego to officially reveal these at the Toy Fair! I'm not sure how this was in the past, but I seem to remember Lego unveiling the exclusive / big sets towards the final days of the NY Toy Fair. I'd say the reason for this is mostly publicity and marketing related: instead of just one big bang at the start of the Toy Fair, unveiling more sets at a later time can create a second publicity 'big bang', especially when they concern sets which are as popular as the SW Lego sets.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong and we've seen all there is to see this Toy Fair!

Exactly what I thought, his arms are done in kind of a strange way, they look a little odd. But great with his lightsabers, and either way he's a huge improvement over the old one. But it is disappointing he doesn't come with the cape.

Grievous is good- if i can modify his arms- (i hope those are standard clips in his shoulders) now the fourhanded form looks stupid :hmpf_bad: - why they did such a poor design to the arms :sceptic: - neck is bit long (looks more like one from the old cw-cartoon :hmpf_bad: ) well he is now Grievous figure- instead of odd white battledroid as the old one was.... never even got him...

Edited by Swash Buckler

The minifig combination of 8129 doesn't really look like that of an AT AT. It actualy doesn't make any sence. It looks like half the part of an escape from Hoth. Maybe it's a modular sets and the other part will have Leia, Chewy, R2 D2, Drathvader and some more... I love modular sets and I like daydreaming. Still, the minifig combination doesn't make any sence.

I was king the same thing but if you look at the page it states AT AT WALKER in red

I was thinking like the 7754 set like a playset han is in his bespin outfit???

:sing: Just Ten words Lego company: Padmé, Padmé, Padmé, Padmé, Padmé, Padmé, Padmé, Padmé, Padmé and Padmé !!!!! WHERE IS THE NEW PADMÉ FIG? :cry_sad:

Thanks

CommanderFox

You realize that's just a placeholder picture... it's a battle droid. :tongue: I guess that even Toyfair sets are still left without major details. I'm hoping it won't look stupid like Grievous.

4361294014_62445f3abf_o.jpg

Hi all!

FinLEGO

I've said this already, I am very sure that just as last year, Lego will show these to us on the last day of the Toyfair. I think that would be tomorrow. In fact, I can prove my point, just wait a few minutes.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

EDIT: Here is the day the AT-OT and Dropship were premiered: February 15, 2009

Here is the day the Toyfair began: Wow... what do you know, I can't find it. I'm assuming it was February 11th, but there is no clear opening date in the 2009 topic. I guess that compromises my evidence. Well, we'll know if that was true or not tomorrow! :grin:

Edited by Darth Legolas

I was king the same thing but if you look at the page it states AT AT WALKER in red

I was thinking like the 7754 set like a playset han is in his bespin outfit???

Really, i didn't notice the red text, bummer, it's to soon for another AT AT, thinking about the size of an AT AT, I doubt there will be something extra (scenery) in it which would give a reason for Han to be in it.

(...)

I've said this already, I am very sure that just as last year, Lego will show these to us on the last day of the Toyfair. I think that would be tomorrow. In fact, I can prove my point, just wait a few minutes.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

EDIT: Here is the day the AT-OT and Dropship were premiered: February 15, 2009

Here is the day the Toyfair began: Wow... what do you know, I can't find it. I'm assuming it was February 11th, but there is no clear opening date in the 2009 topic. I guess that compromises my evidence. Well, we'll know if that was true or not tomorrow! :grin:

Actually... last year's Toy Fair STARTED on February 15th and ended on the 18th. So last year the 10195 Dropship was actually revealed on day ONE of the Toy Fair...

Actually... last year's Toy Fair STARTED on February 15th and ended on the 18th. So last year the 10195 Dropship was actually revealed on day ONE of the Toy Fair...

Ouch. There's a pretty big hole in my theory. In fact, that's my whole theory right there!

Hmm... this may be a problem. But I still stick with my faith in TLG. Considering they did drop out hints of these exclusive sets, there is still time for them to come up!

Perhaps it is less likely, but I am set on something new popping up before this ends.

Hmmm... Maybe that's why there was no battle droid on display... Because the tactical droid isn't ready yet.

Good eye! :thumbup: I wonder what it will look like.

Maybe we still have a chance of getting a Bly too! :thumbup: Has anyone see his name on the box?

n

You realize that's just a placeholder picture... it's a battle droid. :tongue: I guess that even Toyfair sets are still left without major details. I'm hoping it won't look stupid like Grievous.

Just because it is a BD, doesn't mean we won't get a Tactical Droid. If I remember correctly, the CW AT-TE prelim box design had the clones from the old AT-TE.

Anyone think we could get a Taun-Taun in the AT-AT? It would give something for the Rebel or Han to ride on. Then again, it has been included with Han already in the smaller set. :sceptic:

EDIT: Turbo Tank pictures:

2010_1.jpg

2010_2.jpg

2010_3.jpg

2010_4.jpg

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Im kinda skeptical about the tactical droid. They used the same boxes as the prelims we got a while back so things may have changed in the set and they just forgot to change the box. It would be weird not to have included it at the toy fair and he wasn't in the hi res shot we got a few days before either. Its also weird why it wasn't shown in the minifig book. It even had exclusives in there that haven't been shown anywhere. While it would be nice to get him I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a tactical droid.

Some very valid points. Now I'm pretty sceptical too. Wouldn't surprise me either if it wont be included, considering we are getting a few new molds with this set already. Besides, a lone tactical droid wouldn't make any sense in such a set anyway. They need a CIS vehicle or at least some BDs to command.

Interesting stuff for sure. Allow me to give my opinions on all the pics that have developed lately.

The CTT is Awesome. The Tank itself is nice, especially the 2 seated cockpits. I'm not too happy with the manned-turret on top, but I have a good idea on how I want to mod it. The AT-RT is nice, but I might change the legs, though it looks pretty good in the toyfair pictures with it's legs completely bent. I like the little command center, as it reminds me of the one from the RGS. Cad Bane and Aayla look amazing, and I'm glad I'll be getting such great minifigs with this set. And where I would be ecstatic if they somehow still included a Tactical Droid in there, I have my doubts about that. Here's hoping they decide to make a CIS Colored MTT with a Tactical Droid and a new Droideka. :tongue:

That Slave 1 is looking pretty sweet too, but I've never been that big a fan of that ship, so I'll probably pass.

I might pick up the Shuttle for parts though, and I know I'm gonna pick up Cad Bane's speeder since it'll let me get some Senate Commandos for a cheaper price. :classic: