KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Dont worry guys I asked :grin:. I really worried about the the shuttle with all the different colours. I thought it was looking a bit bland but I just hope they didnt try to add too much colour. :sceptic:

Dont worry guys I asked :grin:. I really worried about the the shuttle with all the different colours. I thought it was looking a bit bland but I just hope they didnt try to add too much colour. :sceptic:

Its gonna take Huw a long time to answer that whole list of questions considering he can probably only recall the major stuff and not all the tiny little details. :laugh:

@midiscale33

I don't think theres gonna be much news on Cad Bane's speeder as the toy fairs usually only reveal standard sets and not limited edition/exclusive. They tend to keep those pretty secretive like the Swamp speeder which we only get to see pictures a few weeks before actual release. But of course, those are just my predictions and I could be wrong :wink:

Its gonna take Huw a long time to answer that whole list of questions considering he can probably only recall the major stuff and not all the tiny little details. :laugh:

@midiscale33

I don't think theres gonna be much news on Cad Bane's speeder as the toy fairs usually only reveal standard sets and not limited edition/exclusive. They tend to keep those pretty secretive like the Swamp speeder which we only get to see pictures a few weeks before actual release. But of course, those are just my predictions and I could be wrong :wink:

So Bane's speeder is gonna be exclusive/limited that's shame- anyway i want Ctt and it has Bane in it...

I am not going to trawl through this topic to see if this has already been said (sorry KimT) as you all know my views. However, as a nice person I decided to post this bit of info from Crave:

"We can't show you any of the new Clone Wars sets, or our favourite of the new range: a brilliant Lego version of the Wampa creature in an ice cave, celebrating the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back."

From their coverage of the London Toy Fair 2010.

Have a nice day.

I am not going to trawl through this topic to see if this has already been said (sorry KimT) as you all know my views. However, as a nice person I decided to post this bit of info from Crave:

"We can't show you any of the new Clone Wars sets, or our favourite of the new range: a brilliant Lego version of the Wampa creature in an ice cave, celebrating the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back."

From their coverage of the London Toy Fair 2010.

Have a nice day.

Thanks, but we already have pictures. :tongue:

It seems the NY Toyfair is coming up, hopefully they will have everything on display.

What is that background picture? Could it be another set? :oh:

EDIT: Oh its the Clone Turbo Tank. I have the feeling with a huge picture like that, we'll soon be able to answer Soks question on what Anakin's standing on. :classic:

Edited by Cloney

I really wish that brickeset would be more specific on different sets like about the CTT. Any AT-RT? Aayla Secura's head mold? ARF trooper?

They could really give at least more info on these sets.

Yeah Brickset havent been helpful with the star wars sets. The New York Toy Fair is in a few weeks so we should get pictures then. Im really hoping the sets all turn out great

gallery_101_33_60829.png

gallery_101_33_825.png

:tongue:

Beat you at the finish line...

Wow, cad bane looks pretty darn good :sweet: . I will definitely put the Turbo Tank on my "plan to buy list." :vader:

I like both Aayla Secura and Cad Bane's new design and the Wampa looks much better. :thumbup::classic:

med_gallery_101_33_127611.jpg

Ha, I love the Wampa now. It looks so much better, that I may have actually decided to get this set. I honestly wasn't feeling it based on the preliminary pics, but this little guy is too awesome to pass up.

med_gallery_101_33_139010.jpg

Besides the fact that I'm pretty sure this guy is playing with the AT-RT (UGH, I wanted to see pics of that so bad!), did anyone else notice what kinda looks like a minifigure standing on the back of the CTT? I'm not completely sure about it, but if it is, it doesn't look like any of the figs we've seen for the set so far.

gallery_101_33_60829.png

gallery_101_33_825.png

Awesome. I kinda like Cad Bane, except for his smirk. I think he would look better with just a serious emotion on his face, but I like the rest of him for sure. Aayla also looks great, and I'm pretty sure they went with the molded headgear, which I'm actually pretty happy about. Don't get me wrong, the softer plastic used on Kit and Plo works well, but this definitely keeps the classic lego feel of the figure. :D

Edited by Guhin

Hmmm... I can't say I'm too thrilled with the way the Wampa looks. I don't like the fact that its arms are different from each other, it kinda limits the poss-ability of the figure. If both arms were like the left one then I'd like it a lot more. Nevertheless, I'll still probably pick this set up.

KimT, THIS IS TRULY WHY I LOVE YOU. :tongue: These sets look beautiful. I am hoping for a bigger pic of Aayla because the headwrap looks like Arealight's. Cad Bane seems to have a new head mold, and the Wampa looks so much accurate now. You see? Darth Legolas knows. (Which is why I was on his side when people thought the Wampa wouldn't change)

Great new pictures, that wampa looks so awesome, I may get more than one set just for that wampa!!

I am actually dissapointed in the Aayla Secura and Cad Bane figures. If Aayla had just dot eyes it would so much better. Also for Cad Bane if he didnt have that printed on his face of his air mask. It would be so cool to have a few Duros in my Cantina. Now they will have to all have mask on there face.

I wouldn't even be surprised if we got a dot-eyed version of her since rockinkurt said we will get an Order 66 subtheme. Does anybody think the color of Aayla is new? It was on some of the minifigures that are in the polybags.

I wouldn't even be surprised if we got a dot-eyed version of her since rockinkurt said we will get an Order 66 subtheme. Does anybody think the color of Aayla is new? It was on some of the minifigures that are in the polybags.

:hmpf:

Yeah right...

:laugh:

Great to see some more pics of the new stuff. The Juggernaut looks very good and so does Cad Banr, but he`ll definitively need a coat and Indy bag.

Ha, I love the Wampa now. It looks so much better, that I may have actually decided to get this set. I honestly wasn't feeling it based on the preliminary pics, but this little guy is too awesome to pass up.

Besides the fact that I'm pretty sure this guy is playing with the AT-RT (UGH, I wanted to see pics of that so bad!), did anyone else notice what kinda looks like a minifigure standing on the back of the CTT? I'm not completely sure about it, but if it is, it doesn't look like any of the figs we've seen for the set so far.

Awesome. I kinda like Cad Bane, except for his smirk. I think he would look better with just a serious emotion on his face, but I like the rest of him for sure. Aayla also looks great, and I'm pretty sure they went with the molded headgear, which I'm actually pretty happy about. Don't get me wrong, the softer plastic used on Kit and Plo works well, but this definitely keeps the classic lego feel of the figure. :D

I prefer the rubber, then we can make a windy effect.....

I am happy with all them, what is with the Wampa looks like its holding a chicken drumstick.