KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Hey guys...

I'm probably not going to be answering too many questions from now on. I had my chances and you had yours.

For all of you who say "Oh, he can't say that much...blah blah blah...," it's called a marketing strategy. See how excited almost this entire website has gotten about this? Hmmm, let me just check the other 200 pages :laugh: . But I love hearing your guys' ideas and sorry, about the low info on 10212, I worked on it in the beginning, and got slightly embarrassed to say I got booted off the project. A very sincere apology for the misleading on that ~Rockinkurt13

Edit: I am still going to be on the forums, though.

Hi!

Don't be bothered. I don't mind if your are a TLC CEO or just a kid ;-), as long as 50% of your information proves right after some time. I just try to imagine how many people have a raised BP because of the Order 66 -Set remark ;-)

@ all others: we shouldn't kill rockinkurt for strange TLC - Decisions - I guess he's not the only one repsonsible for.

Best Regards,

JanSued

rockinkurt13, I don't know if what you say is tru or not, and I don't care that mush, since the new sets from the first half of the year are great so far, I for one don't wonder what is comming out 6 months later.

But what I do like to know, is why the pregnant Padme is a problem? I'm currious behind the reason of it. Can you give more information?

If we get the cloud city, I hope they sell it in sections like in Jabba's Palace :thumbup::cry_happy:

Easier to spend $50 at a time than $400

I fear that this won't happen, hollisbrick.

If TLG will release a new Cloud City set next year, it surely will be an Exclusive and so even be only one whole big set.

But this does not necessarily have to mean that it has to be as expensive as the DS. The DS was released in 2008 when we got only one til two BPs from the OT and no other OT set. TLG knows that if they release a Cloud City set in the price range of the DS the most of their fans wouldn't be able to afford many of the regular sold OT sets.

Nevertheless it's logical that it'll be much more expensive than its first version: prices rise independent from which is included in a set, there have to be new minifigs and it has to be bigger and more detailed - so 250 Euros/Dollars is imo a realistic price.

But now back to this year's sets:

Even though the AT-AT will perhaps be Endor, I don't think that there'll be some very different style: AT-ATs are all of grey color. So the only contents which surely won't be included in the new AT-AT are General Veers, Snowtrooper(s) and imo even not a motor.

If it is Endor based: Do you think that there'll be an Ewok or Endor Rebel Trooper included in it? And do you think that this time TLG manages it to have two AT-AT drivers included?

Klaus-Dieter

But now back to this year's sets:

Even though the AT-AT will perhaps be Endor, I don't think that there'll be some very different style: AT-ATs are all of grey color. So the only contents which surely won't be included in the new AT-AT are General Veers, Snowtrooper(s) and imo even not a motor.

If it is Endor based: Do you think that there'll be an Ewok or Endor Rebel Trooper included in it? And do you think that this time TLG manages it to have two AT-AT drivers included?

Klaus-Dieter

Why wouldn't AT-AT drivers come with it? Wouldn't they have drivers that could drive anywhere? Including ewoks and rebels would be pretty cool. I would love to see some sort of ewok contraption like they use in ROTJ.

That would be a cool change if the AT-AT was Endor based insted of Hoth based! :thumbup:

Though, the endor one didn't get half as much movie time as the Hoth based ones.. :sceptic:

CommanderFox

I am not making up rubbish and who is super shadow so watch your back before bashing me.

He is the nickname of the guy who is making up that rubbish- i just thought that you have written something he have wrote- sorry and now stay on topic....please :sceptic:

So we're expecting an endor AT-AT, I'd be fine with that

the fact Lego released Veers and a pilot now would certainly free up the set for different characters

Are we sure it's not a dreaded mini or midi?

I still am hanging out for a Princess/queen Armadala from Naboo.

Oh and also i bought the battle packs and the torsos are different..not rounded shoulders like the old ones..look abit blocky . I do hope it isnt going to be standard

So we're expecting an endor AT-AT, I'd be fine with that

the fact Lego released Veers and a pilot now would certainly free up the set for different characters

Are we sure it's not a dreaded mini or midi?

Dreaded? I think not.

Just because they're smaller, dosen't mean they're bad. Minis are for kids, and Midis are for a smaller, cheaper UCS. Before Darth KimT reminds me....

Stay on target!

Oh and also i bought the battle packs and the torsos are different..not rounded shoulders like the old ones..look abit blocky . I do hope it isnt going to be standard

Ýou mean Queen Amidala- actually Padmé- yes she is needed- cw or normal, pregnant or not Queen or Senator- any of those will do. torsos are changed that doesn't sound good :cry_sad:

Im just curious, is there actually a difference between and Endor and Hoth AT-AT?.

I don't know if that is sarcastic, but I don't think there is.

If it is System scale, I would like a ramp of some sort coming out the door at the side, with a second level for troops. :thumbup: Maybe the cockpit will actually be a two seater for AT-AT pilots! It would be annoying if they did that and then left out space behing for an Officer or Vader. :hmpf_bad:

Ýou mean Queen Amidala- actually Padmé- yes she is needed- cw or normal, pregnant or not Queen or Senator- any of those will do. torsos are changed that doesn't sound good :cry_sad:

Nah, they haven't changed. Even if they had, you can't tell.

Edited by The crazy one

Nah, they haven't changed. Even if they had, you can't tell.

They look similar but i haven't yet get the bp:s -imperial one is "must to get" but rebel looks good as well...

Im just curious, is there actually a difference between and Endor and Hoth AT-AT?.

The box design. :grin:

There have been torsos like that since at least 2004. I don't know why. Both are used though.

I don't know if that is sarcastic, but I don't think there is.

If it is System scale, I would like a ramp of some sort coming out the door at the side, with a second level for troops. :thumbup: Maybe the cockpit will actually be a two seater for AT-AT pilots! It would be annoying if they did that and then left out space behing for an Officer or Vader. :hmpf_bad:

Probably. Why would they redesign it otherwise?

Wait a minute!

Endor AT-AT during the empire strikes back anniversary?

Is it possible that anyone who has actually read the last 30 pages (not me) to write a brief summary of the major rumors or other stuff. I'm just really confused right now and I don't have time to read all these pages.

On my snow trooper battlepack bow ath the side I saw an anniversery pic with yoda maybe the will make a dagobah set :thumbup:

If we get the cloud city, I hope they sell it in sections like in Jabba's Palace :thumbup::cry_happy:

Easier to spend $50 at a time than $400

If they remade Cloud City, I doubt it would be $400, probably a more reasonable $120-$150

On my snow trooper battlepack bow ath the side I saw an anniversery pic with yoda maybe the will make a dagobah set

Very unlikely, Yoda is probably on the anniversary logo because a lot of people remember ESB as the movie Yoda was first seen. I would love a Dagobah set though, but that's something for the future sets topic.

But let's get back ontopic

I am 99.9 procent sure there aren't any differences between the Hoth and Endor At-at. So the only change we will see in the set are the minifigs. I hope it is a ROTJ set though, some scout troopers, Ewoks or rebel troopers are always welcome. :classic:

Edited by sith stalker

Wait a minute!

Endor AT-AT during the empire strikes back anniversary?

Is it possible that anyone who has actually read the last 30 pages (not me) to write a brief summary of the major rumors or other stuff. I'm just really confused right now and I don't have time to read all these pages.

Check the first post.

I keep it updated with the most recent rumors and news.

New stuff just fresh in during the past week or so is:

8099 Midi scale Star Destroyer

8128 AT-AT

8129 Cad Bane's Speeder

Then there's rumors of 2 300XX numbered promotional polybags.

Can't remember what they are, but it's all listed in the first post of the topic.

Then there's rumors of 2 300XX numbered promotional polybags.

Can't remember what they are, but it's all listed in the first post of the topic.

I think one of them was an X-wing. :classic:

CommanderFox

I think one of them was an X-wing. :classic:

CommanderFox

Now you've made me go back and copy/paste:

Other rumored sets:

8099 Midi-Scaled Star Destroyer (Summer 2010)

8128 Cad Bane's Speeder (Summer 2010)

8129 AT-AT Walker (Summer 2010)

30050 Republic Attack Shuttle (Mini/Brickmaster)

30051 X-wing (Mini/Brickmaster)

Happy? :laugh:

I have had one thing confirmed - Cad Bane's Speeder is not going to be available in Australia :cry_sad: unless it's an exclusive release, like the Pirate Tank was through Target store USA and Australia. :vader:

As far as I can tell, no. The only difference with Lego would be the figures included. I would kind of like one from Endor just because it would have some nice Endor figures.