KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Are the cockpits different?! I'll have to take another look. :laugh:

Well they should be bothered. :vader:

Me too. :wub:

I can't wait to see how they do Aalya. :wub:

CommanderFox

Two things of note: The picture of the two pilots with different torsos and Kit with green hands are about 3 months older than the ones Forcemaster gave us, so don't get too happy.

Also, there is absolutely no chance that the cockpits are printed from what I can see. The back two are slightly different, and more importantly, the set is CW. Little kids don't care about stickers or printed.

And finally, don't expect pics of the CTT for a long while... It's coming out in the summer!

Two things of note: The picture of the two pilots with different torsos and Kit with green hands are about 3 months older than the ones Forcemaster gave us, so don't get too happy.

Also, there is absolutely no chance that the cockpits are printed from what I can see. The back two are slightly different, and more importantly, the set is CW. Little kids don't care about stickers or printed.

And finally, don't expect pics of the CTT for a long while... It's coming out in the summer!

True they are older but the fact that LEGO would randomly change the hands t grey makes no sense. Especially when they have already released the green ones.

True they are older but the fact that LEGO would randomly change the hands t grey makes no sense. Especially when they have already released the green ones.

Right, but on the contrary light bley is much more mass produced and used, therefore cheaper. But I think it should be sand green in the end.

The only thing I'm for sure on is that the cockpits aren't printed. We can see the set is covered in stickers, but necessary nonetheless.

Im really disappointed the cockpits from what it seems aren't going to be printed. I dont mind putting the stickers on sets because Im quite good at doing it and I have had a lot of practice at it but its more of a convenience to have them printed and not having to fiddle around with a sticker trying to line it up perfectly. :sceptic:

Well I still think that it'll be sand Green in the end. :classic:

Yes now that you guys meantioned it, it does look like stickers. Oh well I guess, the build will just have to be afew more minutes longer then.

Yes once I'd said it I realised that the CTT is coming out in August so pics will probably not be out till at earliest April. :classic:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Im really disappointed the cockpits from what it seems aren't going to be printed. I dont mind putting the stickers on sets because Im quite good at doing it and I have had a lot of practice at it but its more of a convenience to have them printed and not having to fiddle around with a sticker trying to line it up perfectly. :sceptic:

It's especially bad on windshields because it always, no matter how hard you try, ends up with fingerprint marks or bubbles...

Ah well. At least they didn't skimp on the minifig printing. Two different helmets sure is nice. :wub:

It's especially bad on windshields because it always, no matter how hard you try, ends up with fingerprint marks or bubbles...

Ah well. At least they didn't skimp on the minifig printing. Two different helmets sure is nice. :wub:

Yes bubbles do tend to be annoying! :hmpf_bad:

Luckily my mum and my little brother have a talent in applying stickers so it should be fine. :classic:

Yes thats right. :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Now if they would only bring back arm printing :wub:

Yes bubbles do tend to be annoying! :hmpf_bad:

Luckily my mum and my little brother have a talent in applying stickers so it should be fine. :classic:

Yes thats right. :thumbup:

CommanderFox

I never even thought they would have printed the cockpits. It's a lot like the old Exo-Force sets, just covered in stickers... everywhere! Luckily, these stickers are way to big to fall off, unlike the Stealth Hunter....

I think the biggest hint that it's all stickers, just for a point, is that on the front there's a little red marking near the light. It's actually there in the movie, but it's too insignificant to actually be printed on.

The hands on Kit really should be green. I know those digital pictures tend to be wrong, especially the ones on Amazon. They could be pilot's gloves, but Lego didn't skimp out on Yoda's hands, so maybe they'll put effort into a less common Jedi.

I always miss pictures when I am ill! :hmpf_bad:

They still look superb, and I think the ARC pilots have different expressions. Maybe each side is different...

All of them are still on my 'To Buy' list. :tongue:

I always miss pictures when I am ill! :hmpf_bad:

They still look superb, and I think the ARC pilots have different expressions. Maybe each side is different...

All of them are still on my 'To Buy' list. :tongue:

Then it's good there's always the first post and the closed news topic to keep you updated without having to read through a zillion pages.

I never even thought they would have printed the cockpits. It's a lot like the old Exo-Force sets, just covered in stickers... everywhere! Luckily, these stickers are way to big to fall off, unlike the Stealth Hunter....

I think the biggest hint that it's all stickers, just for a point, is that on the front there's a little red marking near the light. It's actually there in the movie, but it's too insignificant to actually be printed on.

The hands on Kit really should be green. I know those digital pictures tend to be wrong, especially the ones on Amazon. They could be pilot's gloves, but Lego didn't skimp out on Yoda's hands, so maybe they'll put effort into a less common Jedi.

Oh well, atleast the design is cool. :thumbup::wub:

Yes if they did Yoda with sand Green then they'll definitly do Fisto. :sweet:

CommanderFox

CommanderFox

I didn't even think about that. That's it, I'm putting all chips in for Kit having green hands again.

I didn't even think about that. That's it, I'm putting all chips in for Kit having green hands again.

I thought you were putting everything on Sebulba. :grin: TLG has made many errors in their pictures. Anyone else remember that picture with a disturbing Anakin head?

CommanderFox

If Yoda can have sand green hands, so can Kit ! :classic:

sw219.jpg

I thought you were putting everything on Sebulba. :grin: TLG has made many errors in their pictures. Anyone else remember that picture with a disturbing Anakin head?

What picture? Could you show us this picture?

What picture? Could you show us this picture?

7669-2.jpg

Edited by JCC1004

That face was pretty darn disturbing! :wacko:

I think brand new Episode 3-type pilots (phase 2) are a great idea and I hope they pursue this back to brand new phase 2 molds.

I'm all for Kit Fisto having green hands, but it is possible he wears driving gloves to co pilot the ARC!

If Yoda can have sand green hands, so can Kit ! :classic:

sw219.jpg

Does everyone have to repeat me six times? I'd like my due credit. :tongue:

Either way, I think he'll have green hands in the end.

Does everyone have to repeat me six times? I'd like my due credit. :tongue:

Either way, I think he'll have green hands in the end.

This is the nature of a forum, people add their 2 cents to others comments.

This is the nature of a forum, people add their 2 cents to others comments.

agreed. I actually posted the picture of the yeti with the Taun-taun horns first but it was at the end of the page so know one noticed. It's annoying Legolas but like Big Cam said it's just the forum's nature.

anyways back on topic, I believe that it would only be logical for Kit Fist to have sand-green hands.

I think brand new Episode 3-type pilots (phase 2) are a great idea and I hope they pursue this back to brand new phase 2 molds.

What are you, crazy? How are you supposed to make a clone army if the clones are always changing. I think they look fine as they are, although with blue markings would be good!

What are you, crazy? How are you supposed to make a clone army if the clones are always changing. I think they look fine as they are, although with blue markings would be good!

That's why they have the battle packs, you can buy a bunch of each style battle pack and make different series of the same army.