Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 2

It has now been 24 hours since the game day started. You may now vote. :classic:

4. Icarus was chopped, Bella shot, Patricia strangled.

This is what bothers me the most. What do these murdors have to do with each other? Why these people? Why these methods?

Surely not- doing so will only get the rest of us killed. All we have is flimsy evidence- none of which I particualrily belive. But truthfully I no longer know who or what to trust, I trusted Drake, and now he's been relealed to be insane.

So we just sit here and wait for the insane to murder us while sitting here and begging the voice to send us evidence? :hmpf_bad: Sounds like a lame plan to me. :sceptic:

I think we should vote somebody, but still have no evidence to base our vote off of.

So we just sit here and wait for the insane to murder us while sitting here and begging the voice to send us evidence? :hmpf_bad: Sounds like a lame plan to me. :sceptic:

No- we wait for evidence. Do we know if Icarus really was the investigater? If not, who is?

No- we wait for evidence. Do we know if Icarus really was the investigater? If not, who is?

But if we do, the insane will take advantge of out situation and murder us 1 by 1. :sceptic:

I think Icarus was the investigator, that would explain why he was out at night, snooping.

But if we do, the insane will take advantge of out situation and murder us 1 by 1. :sceptic:

Yea...we can afford to wait one more day, but I'd rather not. The problem is, if we do, we're pretty much taking a shot in the dark. I too think Icarus was the investigator.

I think Icarus was the investigator, that would explain why he was out at night, snooping.

That is probably true, now lets take a look at the murder weapons, who on the island would have a gun?

4 killed and 3 murderers. This is shocking! :cry_sad: Well my condolences go out to the governor, will you be alright with your cheap little whore dead now?

Excuse me? How dare you refer to Bella as a whore. She had class, she wasn't some off the street prostitute. Have some respect for the deceased, please. :hmpf:

I think it's time to look at the airline staff if we're making a conviction today. It's obvious that one of them tampered with the plane, just as Drake Johnson tampered with the helicopter to make it crash. There are six airline staff. The Pilot and Co-Pilot are the two who would know how to disable something, so I suspect them out of any of the others.

I say we go forward with one of them.

That is probably true, now lets take a look at the murder weapons, who on the island would have a gun?

The ax was probably taken from the storage on the plane, probably used in cases of fires. The gun I'd suspect was stolen from the Air Marshall during the crash, but you'd think that he would have reported that it was stolen.

I think it's time to look at the airline staff if we're making a conviction today. It's obvious that one of them tampered with the plane, just as Drake Johnson tampered with the helicopter to make it crash. There are six airline staff. The Pilot and Co-Pilot are the two who would know how to disable something, so I suspect them out of any of the others.

And just how the hell do you suppose that? Anyone could have tampered with the plane. Why do you assume it was a crewmember, because you think we're the only ones who know how to do anything with a plane? :hmpf_bad: Most of us have been flying for years. Why would a crewmember choose this flight to sabatoge the plane?

may I suggest some breakfast, Shirley, just as we think this over?

*serves up breakfast* Banana waffles with a side of potatoes!

I think we should vote somebody, but still have no evidence to base our vote off of.

I agree to both points.

As much as I hate to think that it could be someone I work with, statistically there has to be at least one, if not two crazies in the group. Being in the galley all the time, I don't really associate with the flight staff much, but there is almost no way a passenger could have tampered with the plane, so I am also looking at them.

And just how the hell do you suppose that? Anyone could have tampered with the plane. Why do you assume it was a crewmember, because you think we're the only ones who know how to do anything with a plane? :hmpf_bad: Most of us have been flying for years. Why would a crewmember choose this flight to sabatoge the plane?

No, almost anyone couldn't have. We flew with a flight marshal who would have noticed anyone going where they didn't belong. The only people he didn't watch closely were the crew because they were allowed to go places the passengers couldn't. It seems pretty obvious that only one (or more) of us could have caused this crash. I don't like it either, but facts are facts. :sceptic:

Oh, and why this flight? Why any specific flight? We have to assume that the crazies have coordinated their efforts so that it would happen when they were all aboard, and when Drake was on duty with the Coast Guard. This might have been the only time all of it came together, who knows?

Unfortunately, I think he's right, in that one of the staff is insane. But it's not that big a deal since there must be insane passengers too. Ultimately it's just a shot in the dark. And statistically no better chance any passenger.

So we just sit here and wait for the insane to murder us while sitting here

Sounds like a lot of sitting. <sits down in the sand> Aaah. Now, what was I gonna say?

That would certainly save time, but truth be told, we have no idea how many killers we have. It could be us all, for all we know.

All of us? Even you? Are you saying you have the ability to kill?

Ah I'm just teasing, champ. It's not like you look crazy or... well, looks aren't everything. You seem like a nice enough guy. :grin:

I think the clues pretty much point in that direction. I sure hope someone has taken over his ability to go out at night, but I fear we've lost a very valuable resource in our fight against the cuckoos.

*serves up breakfast* Banana waffles with a side of potatoes!

As much as I hate to think that it could be someone I work with, statistically there has to be at least one, if not two crazies in the group. Being in the galley all the time, I don't really associate with the flight staff much, but there is almost no way a passenger could have tampered with the plane, so I am also looking at them.

Agreed. Hmm, hmm, these waffles sure don't point at you being crazy, but...

Oh, and why this flight? Why any specific flight? We have to assume that the crazies have coordinated their efforts so that it would happen when they were all aboard, and when Drake was on duty with the Coast Guard. This might have been the only time all of it came together, who knows?

... you seem to have thought this through.

I know it wasn't me. I did everything in power to stop the plane from crashing. I also do not own a gun because I am against guns. They are powerful weapons that just make situations worse and our situation now is a perfect example. However I am not so sure about my co-pilot because in mid flight I had to use the restroom because of my seriously weak bladder and she could have tampered with the equipment then without me noticing.

... you seem to have thought this through.

I have a lot of time to think while I'm whipping up the waffle batter. So good! I wonder if someone could find some different fresh fruit though. Bananas seems a little too ironic on an island of crazies. :sceptic:

Seriously, if you follow the logic, two different groups end up together on one island and then we're told that there are crazy people in the group. We know that one killed that poor woman (the "I see crazy people" plot device). Theoretically, there could be a total of 2 crazies, one in each group, but sadly I expect more. All those murders alone point to it.

Whatever the case, they had to pick a time when they could get together at once (I'm not really sure why they all had to arrive at the same time, but it can't be a coincidence that it happened).

Which part of that wasn't obvious with a little thought?

I too think that we need to start voting people out, especially if we really did loose our investigator last night.

Waiting for some miraculous "evidence" to drop into our laps will only get us sane ones all killed before long, so voting is our only option.

Now the only question remains, who do we vote for?

So far, Leo Nathans, Wyatt Fandorski, Governor Brian Mason, Callie Peterson and Shirley the chef have been dominating this discussion. I'm not saying I trust any of them, but I'd say we'd do well to shift our eyes to those who have barely said a word.

Bill Campbell, as well Mike Collingham and his sons, are all quite withdrawn. Got anything to hide, perhaps?

So far, Leo Nathans, Wyatt Fandorski, Governor Brian Mason, Callie Peterson and Shirley the chef have been dominating this discussion. I'm not saying I trust any of them, but I'd say we'd do well to shift our eyes to those who have barely said a word.

Bill Campbell, as well Mike Collingham and his sons, are all quite withdrawn. Got anything to hide, perhaps?

Generally, I agree: through silence they probably try to avert attention away from them. But we've also seen your insanely talkative colleague Drake to be insane. So far the only thing that looks remotely like an accusation is Ron's story.

I know it wasn't me. I did everything in power to stop the plane from crashing. I also do not own a gun because I am against guns. They are powerful weapons that just make situations worse and our situation now is a perfect example. However I am not so sure about my co-pilot because in mid flight I had to use the restroom because of my seriously weak bladder and she could have tampered with the equipment then without me noticing.

Were you out of the cockpit when the plane came down?

No, I was right in the thick of it when the went down. I did nothing out of the ordinary while I was in the cockpit before we went down.

It's possible he was a loyal killer trying to help us out? He could have had information that we did not. I do agree that investigator is likely but we don't know this.

Excuse me? How dare you refer to Bella as a whore. She had class, she wasn't some off the street prostitute. Have some respect for the deceased, please. :hmpf:

The ax was probably taken from the storage on the plane, probably used in cases of fires. The gun I'd suspect was stolen from the Air Marshall during the crash, but you'd think that he would have reported that it was stolen.

How is this obvious? We have no proof.

I too think that we need to start voting people out, especially if we really did loose our investigator last night.

Waiting for some miraculous "evidence" to drop into our laps will only get us sane ones all killed before long, so voting is our only option.

Now the only question remains, who do we vote for?

Or if you've gained any experience in LIFE, you'll realize sometimes in these games of life, people get busy. Wether it be pondering the situation or sleeping, peopel cannot always chat up the entire group. Plus with no real leads, how can we feel good killing off a random person. In my life experiences there is usually a bit of evidence that presents itself, but so far today I see nothing and have not heard a valid argument to kill anyone. If anyone is voted off today it will be done at random and we'll be taking a chance.

Generally, I agree: through silence they probably try to avert attention away from them. But we've also seen your insanely talkative colleague Drake to be insane. So far the only thing that looks remotely like an accusation is Ron's story.

As I explained aboive, I'm not trying to keep silent. I just don't know who to even think about conviting since there is no good evidence.

It's possible he was a loyal killer trying to help us out? He could have had information that we did not. I do agree that investigator is likely but we don't know this.

Assuming the sequence of events is as the voice in the sky told us, that would imply a fourth killer. The most obvious explanation is that he was an investigator. Also, the hologram in the sky showed a magnifying glass.

As I explained aboive, I'm not trying to keep silent. I just don't know who to even think about conviting since there is no good evidence.

Staying silent also isn't going to help us get rid of the insanes. But you're right, I have just as little to go on as you have.

Sorry I'm late, I got hit in the head by a cocanut and got lost, now onto - :oh3: FOUR DEATHS? At least one was an insane, all be it, he was killed inadvertently. And Crocodile Dundee appeared to have a useful night action :sadnew: .

Sorry I haven't been able to talk, I can assure you I have nothing to hide. And, why would my little brother kill anyone? He's just a kid!

Staying silent also isn't going to help us get rid of the insanes. But you're right, I have just as little to go on as you have.

I suppose, if we are desperate to lynch someone, we do what Senator Palaptine said and go for 1 out of 6 odds on a member of the plane staff. :sceptic: Though, those odds are worse than yesterdays.

And, why would my little brother kill anyone? He's just a kid!

Insanity can affect anyone.* In life and death situations, humans are capable of strange things. We just can't rule out any possibility. Your father is awfully quiet though.

* I even vaguely remember a case of an underage mob-leader. However, it might just have been a fictional movie on the plane's on-board entertainment system.

Insanity can affect anyone.* In life and death situations, humans are capable of strange things. We just can't rule out any possibility. Your father is awfully quiet though.

* I even vaguely remember a case of an underage mob-leader. However, it might just have been a fictional movie on the plane's on-board entertainment system.

Trying to metagame, eh? :hmpf_bad::tongue:

I assure you I have nothing to hide. I'm a kid, for God's sake! :hmpf:

Besides, look at the pictures on the first page pictures that the voice gave us! Man, if I'm the killer, arn't I tall for my age? :grin: