the enigma that is badger

BrickArms Army Men Pack Now Available

If your green army men figs are looking to increase their firepower, BrickArms is proud to announce the new BrickArms Army Men Pack!

4390763853_9109684c57.jpg

4396785650_31d4266b11_m.jpg4396017017_3e4bb09e1c_m.jpg4396016989_86d2a4789b_m.jpg

4396785604_2aee7882b5_m.jpg4396785402_9a3482e94d_m.jpg4396016807_a886763eef_m.jpg

This pack includes over 25 accessories in 100% color-matched green, including several brand new BrickArms accessories (which are no longer just prototypes but mass produced accessories! :sweet:):

- BAR

- M1 Carbine

- Sawed-off Shotgun

- M203 Grenade Launcher

- M1917 Revolver

All of those accessories will eventually be available as individual items in a variety of colors, but all of the accessories in this pack will only be available in green as part of the Army Men Pack.

This pack is now available from BrickArms and all official BrickArms resellers!

Edited by the enigma that is badger

That's awesome, the green is literally exactly the same. These will be a hit for sure among those fans of the green army men, namely me!!

They look just great! Now I'm starting to wonder where I put that old box of Army Men I had all those years back :look: ...

Well I'll just have to make a new squad in LEGO form :laugh:

LuxorV

Wow.

Though I wish the bazooka had a "hole" so you could add 1x1 bricks to it, a black bazooka plus some trans bricks would be great for a space weapon.

Well done Brickarms! This is the kind of synergy that is breathtaking to behold. I hope you and other LEGO accessory producers find new ways to market and sell their products in ways that add value to specific LEGO releases.

Fantastic weapons pack, perfect for everyone from navyseals to bank robbers ! :grin:

Must get some ! :wink:

I'm a conformist! everone ! :sweet:

Well done Brickarms! This is the kind of synergy that is breathtaking to behold. I hope you and other LEGO accessory producers find new ways to market and sell their products in ways that add value to specific LEGO releases.

Glad you like the pack so much! It's been something Will knew had to be done from the moment he say the first images of the Army Men set, and as a huge fan of the LEGO army men figs myself, I truly love just how much fun this pack really is. When Will sent me the first samples of BrickArms accessories in that new green color, I spent hours playing . . . I mean testing them with my army men, occupying strategic positions along my mantel and couch :wink:

WOW! Great job with this pack Brickarms!

And thanks for notifying us Badger! :thumbup:

The weapons look lovely. :wub:

The colour match is perfect! :thumbup:

So tempting...so very tempting.

CommanderFox

The pack looks awesome! We'll really be able to customize our army men figs with it. :wub:

I'm just not sure whether or not to get it, though. It's expensive for so many little parts, but I know the time and money it takes to design all of the molds and to use a different color of plastic specially for the pack. If I don't purchase it, I'll probably regret it in the future, but my LEGO budget is very tight right now with all of the amazing sets coming out this summer. :sceptic:

EDIT: Ooh, I noticed that almost every weapon is also available in tan! If someone could find a way to make tan army men minifigs, we could make some miniature plastic battles, just like the video games! :laugh:

Edited by ILikePi

Really cool! Does anyone know if they ship these to Canada?

Will no longer offers international shipping, but if you're located in Canada and looking to purchase BrickArms accessories (including this pack), Will's official reseller in Canda, Brick Republic, is more than happy to take your order!

brick%20republic%20lego%20logo12.jpg

Here's a direct link to the BrickArms Army Men Pack on Brick Republic

Hope that's helpful to you!

This is fantastic! The detail and the variety of weapons is just great, but my favorites, most definitely are sawed-off shotgun and combat knife!

Great job! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

While I normally don't like custom parts, these look quite good.

I still won't get any, though, because I prefer to stay traditional.