EbonHawk

What was the last movie you watched?

Somehow in the end he got involved with the FBI and overall it was crap.

Now that sounds like crap indeed.... :'-(

Theres also this creepy serial killer who uses a cattle stun gun to kill people. It was a decent pic

Now that sounds pretty stunning.... X-D

I watched Next yesterday. Nicolas Cage actually made a pretty decent movie after all the crap he's made recently. Just a simple action flick where you can just lay back and turn your brains off. Not bad at all, as long as you don't expect much.

Don't know if this counts as a movie, but its better than most movies anyway.

Watching Batman: The Animated series. Probably my absolute favourite show ever, and in my opinion, the best adaptation of Batman outside of the comics. It has everything, excellent voice acting, great animation, brilliant plots, shouldn't-be-for-kids-darkness and a beautiful dark-deco Gotham! *wub*

To the Brickmobile! >:-)

Watching Batman: The Animated series. Probably my absolute favourite show ever, and in my opinion, the best adaptation of Batman outside of the comics. It has everything, excellent voice acting, great animation, brilliant plots, shouldn't-be-for-kids-darkness and a beautiful dark-deco Gotham!

Eh, I wouldn't know. I've almost exclusively watched the current KidsWB series, and believe it or not I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Sure, it's not as complex as BTAS, plot wise, and some of the episodes are crud, but those mainly are confined to the first season. Even the Joker has had some good episodes, like The Laughing Bat and Two of a Kind, although that is really my opinion. Well, as long as I enjoy it, I guess I don't mind that other people hate it. ;-)

Anyway, yesterday I watched most of a movie called Pictures of Hollis Woods, which happens to be a Halmark Records movie. You know, the ones that the Halmark card company puts out. But seriously, it was a good movie. I think it's great to take a break from non-stop action movies once in a while and watch something nice and sentimental. Plus, the movie had solid acting, and a sweet story about an orphan girl and a foster parent developing Altzhimers. :-)

Eh, I wouldn't know. I've almost exclusively watched the current KidsWB series, and believe it or not I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Sure, it's not as complex as BTAS, plot wise, and some of the episodes are crud, but those mainly are confined to the first season. Even the Joker has had some good episodes, like The Laughing Bat and Two of a Kind, although that is really my opinion. Well, as long as I enjoy it, I guess I don't mind that other people hate it. ;-)

Well thats your opinion and I respect that :-)

However I do recommend that you try the old animated series, many can be seen on the web anyway. The Joker's best episode is "The Laughing Fish", man Mark Hammill can laugh!

Also recently I watched Batman Begins agin, good movie.

Clearly Batbrick's mind has turned to mush! *wacko*

Edited by Batbrick

I have seen Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium this evening. I must say, that was a really cute and nice movie, not only nice for children!

Actors: Dustin Hofmann and Natalie Portman

-Aredhel

I have seen Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium this evening. I must say, that was a really cute and nice movie, not only nice for children!

Actors: Dustin Hofmann and Natalie Portman

-Aredhel

Of course this is coming from EB's LOVELY HEART..... ;-)

;-)

The Joker's best episode is "The Laughing Fish", man Mark Hammill can laugh!

Believe it or not, that is one of the only two episodes I have seen of BTAS! Yep, it was included on a video tape my brother got when he was young, and we still have it. Hm, might just watch that again soon.... ;-)

Just saw "The Golden Compass". Despite the critic that said it was anti-religeous, nothing really bore much resemblence to aethism. :-/ However, The movie had parts that were very confusing, because they weren't adequately explained, and it left you confused. Not a bad movie, though.

Will

Believe it or not, that is one of the only two episodes I have seen of BTAS! Yep, it was included on a video tape my brother got when he was young, and we still have it. Hm, might just watch that again soon.... ;-)

________

Cool, I like coincidences! X-D

What was the other episode? I reckon you might as well watch it, its hilarious and creepy at the same time.

Of course this is coming from EB's LOVELY HEART..... ;-)

;-)

LOL, well, I would have said the same if I did not get the title... So you think I prefer movies like that? :-P

Greetings, Aredhel

The Joker's best episode is "The Laughing Fish", man Mark Hammill can laugh!

That is one of my favourites. *wub* In case you don't know, it is based on two comics; "The Joker’s Five-Way Revenge!" (which I have) and more obviously "The Laughing Fish".

Quite frankly I cant even remember the last movie I saw. I get out alot, obviously.

I also dont even watch them on tv, if I watch any tv atall, its discovery or history channel! *wub* *wub*

I tell ya what though, as soon as I see a movie, ill make a B-line here and tell ya'll. Hows that.

Fridayevening I went with the youth club to the cinema. I wanted to see Beowulf, but we saw American Gangster (nobody wanted to see Beowulf!), it was... Boring. Really, every body was sleeping when we were watching it. Theyre fault! I wanted to see Beowulf, but no, no!

I don't like gangster films either... It was a little bit nice, like the concept. But it was to story went to slowly...

:-/ *n*

What was the other episode? I reckon you might as well watch it, its hilarious and creepy at the same time.

The other episode was also a Joker one: it was Christmas with the Joker. I remember a lot of it, including that Joker can't even really defend himself at all. At least the Joker in The Batman has combat skills and is crazy at the same time. I just kinda dislike having a lot of villians that just make crazy comments and can't even stand up against Batman at all. :-/ :-P

That is one of my favourites. *wub* In case you don't know, it is based on two comics; "The Joker

Well, I watched those two episodes of BTAS last night, and overall I got exactly what I expected, which really wasn

So, I guess that sums it up. A good experience, and enjoyable, but overall I really didn

yeah the last movie I watched was an episode of Seinfeld. I mean how did we get into a conversation about BTAS in this thread?

Because it had a MOVIE adaptation, they are made to be mini-MOVIES, and they are great anyway, so I don't see a problem in mentioning them.

In a completely unrelated topic:

I just watched another episode of BTAS along with its movie adaptation: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, the episode was Make 'Em Laugh, which is good, but MOTP, even at 70 mins running time, is spectacular! *wub*

Watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles yesterday followed by Deck the Halls.

Deck the Halls was ok nothing spectacular, however i just love Planes, Trains. That film is one of my favorites, pure comedy gold. :-)

That said, I have no problem with you prefering The Batman, but what I want to know is, where the hell is Gordon?

Huh? Gordon's been in the show since Season 3. He doesn't make as many appearances as other characters, but he still is most certainly there. Clearly your end of post message is right! :-P (J/k)