Sign in to follow this  
ImLost

MOC: Fire Rescue Squad

Hello everyone. I used to have 2 ladder trucks, but after Rick made the suggestion of turning one into an engine, I took the advice and here it is. I have also made some major revisions to my old ladder truck.

Btw, the trucks are based off European models. Here are some inspiration photos I used. Click here for pics.

Thanks for looking.

fire1.jpg

fire2.jpg

fire3.jpg

fire4.jpg

fire5.jpg

fire7.jpg

fire8.jpg

fire9.jpg

fire10.jpg

Edited by ImLost

Your 7208 is the best one so far - 7239 is nice as well, but the first one I just said is actually quite AWESOME :wub: .

Especially the equipment and hose storage areas - very cool ! :grin:

Really like your fire trucks - I'm going to try to do an MFS truck for living here in South Australia, that for me will be after a few more buildings are completed.

I'm a conformist! 'I'mLost' I'm a conformist! ! :laugh:

Nice to see you turned one into an engine. The ground clearance - both in the front and the back - looks a little low on the engine though compared to the ladder. I see you've also changed the grill design on both. It really looks better this way!

Your 7208 is the best one so far - 7239 is nice as well, but the first one I just said is actually quite AWESOME :wub: .

Especially the equipment and hose storage areas - very cool ! :grin:

Really like your fire trucks - I'm going to try to do an MFS truck for living here in South Australia, that for me will be after a few more buildings are completed.

I'm a conformist! 'I'mLost' I'm a conformist! ! :laugh:

Thanks LT. I have now added 2 ladders on its side in addition to some other minor changes. Hope it looks better now. Good luck on the Austrialian fire truck. Which type are you planning to build, an engine or a ladder?

Nice to see you turned one into an engine. The ground clearance - both in the front and the back - looks a little low on the engine though compared to the ladder. I see you've also changed the grill design on both. It really looks better this way!

You're right about the ground clearance- its because I installed plates undeneath the cab's steps. I have now removed those plates, which makes the ground clearance look slightly higher (and a lot better IMO).

fire6.jpg

Great mods you did there ImLost! Your fire trucks are much much better than the official ones. Your mods effectively made the fire trucks more realistic, look aesthetically better, and have more added functional elements. Very good job! :thumbup:

These are much nicer than the models that Lego produces for their sets. That Squad is a really nice build. The ladder truck is well designed.

I like that you created space in the cab for more figures. A whole fire squad usually consists of at least 5 members , so getting more figures into the truck adds to the realness of the truck