Sign in to follow this  
B-Lister

Has anybody done the presidents as MiniFigures?

I'd like to see some more Revolutionary Era MiniFigures. And while I know the majority on this board are not American, I think it'd be cool to see some of the key figures in the American Revolution done up as MiniFigures.

so, has anybody tried?, are there Lego versions of Franklin, Jefferson, and Washington out there?

did someone create a MOC of the Midnight Ride of Paul Revere?

I've had the idea kicking around in my head for a while now to do a Revolutionary War/Steampunk series of MOCs. LEGO has some great torsos for period costumes, and the necessary heads and hairpieces could be made easily. I, too, haven't seen these done yet though.

I've seen a few here and there, ranging from the start to the present, though only a few, and mostly the prominent. I don't know if anyone's actually done all of the presidents...

If someone did a line of Lego presidents, that would be interesting though, I'd love to see it. :tongue:

If someone did a line of Lego presidents, that would be interesting though, I'd love to see it. :tongue:

I've thought of doing something like that before, just never got around to it. Maybe I'll have to reconsider seeing there's some interest.

I've thought of doing something like that before, just never got around to it. Maybe I'll have to reconsider seeing there's some interest.

Over 40 Minifigs? If you wanna make a really interesting collection, Make the Rulers of England! Rule Britannia!

the ones I'm most interested in are the founding fathers, so the fathers of the Revolution would be a lot of fun.

but yeah, 40 minifigures, one of each president would be cool, especially if done well! :D

It would be pretty interesting if you made this a community presidents build. I'm just wondering because it would be cool if it was whole lot of people doing different presidents and what not.

Anyways I would love to see your renditions of the founding fathers.

Go for it! Your customs are great!

@Joey Lock: Aren't there more than 44 rulers of England in total? How far back are we counting? :tongue:

did someone create a MOC of the Midnight Ride of Paul Revere?

I did years ago for a school project. And no I do not have any pictures for it. From what I remember I used castle wall parts and red slopes for the roof threw in some trees. And used two pirate figures one riding a horse and the other one running out with his flint lock rifle both wearing tricorn hats.

Never seen any actual "custom" presidential minifigs, but in the US Brickmaster magazines a year or so back each one came with a $5 coupon for S@H purchases. It was decorated with an Abe Lincoln fig (to imitate the $5 bill), whose head was a CW Anakin Skywalker head with a beard decal photoshopped on. Probably the best we'll ever see officially, seeing as LEGO's main fanbase is in Europe.

I'd definitely like to see a Barack Obama custom fig (with all the hype over him during the election you'd think someone would have done one!), as well as classics like Lincoln and Washington.

I once made Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Vice President Henry A. Wallace minifigs for a school project. They aren't real spectacular, because I was busy getting the rest of the project done. They're still built, but they're lost in my Man Cave/LEGO Room/Current Storage Room in unopened boxes from when we moved to a new house last summer.

EDIT: I just noticed the Lincoln in YG-49's post was in Standing Small that came with the LEGO Book

Edited by Xenophilius Studz

Haha, that George Dubja Bush is so funny and realistic at the same time.

I saw that Obama before, it was a very good idea at the time (still is, but it's over a year now).

Strange that there arent' more US presidents minifigurized, some of them seem lvery easy to make, like Lincoln and Washington.

Morgan190 has done Lincoln, Clinton and Bush:

Lincoln is great. That minifig face must have been inspired by Lincoln. :grin:

The Clinton one is so funny :grin:

What's so funny about yellow pants? :laugh: Too bad there are no minifig cigar pieces.

Lincoln is great. That minifig face must have been inspired by Lincoln. :grin:

What's so funny about yellow pants? :laugh: Too bad there are no minifig cigar pieces.

Because of the time he lost it for a little treat ^^

Well, I've done Ulysses S. Grant, though as a General and not in his Presidential attire:

2801183294_831f155999.jpg

I'm sure there are many more out there, though I doubt any one person has done them all. You should tackle this one, perhaps releasing an image each week. Every Friday could be President's day. :laugh:

Edit: Found some more.

Sir Nadroj's George Washington

Legoland Mount Rushmore :-D

Teddy Roosevelt in his Rough Rider days

Lincoln Bust

Washington Bust

Edited by Brickadier General

man, these are great.

I have a complete set of the Marx Toys presidents from Washington to Nixon, but I'd also like to have a complete set of Lego Presidents!

From the Dooku's Solar Sailer review:

d-dookuversionhillarya.jpg

Yes i do know she isn't president, but she almost was

Credit to Svelte for the image (and review.)

From the Dooku's Solar Sailer review:

d-dookuversionhillarya.jpg

Yes i do know she isn't president, but she almost was

Credit to Svelte for the image (and review.)

The blond-er Palpatine hair would suit quite well in the gray's place.

The Mount Rushmore is very good! I wonder is someone could do a mini Mount Rushmore using the old gray head from the Harry Potter ghost!

Edited by Darth Legolas