Jipay

What are you listening to?

Tight Control - Reggae Reggae Reggae (1992)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jif_Guddv18&feature=player_embedded

Nice release from one of Jason Cambridge's many aliases on the mighty Bear Necessities. A-Sides is still ripping it up today with many top tracks. Check out A-Sides if you like jungle/dnb...

BTW, it samples an old reggae tune which I don't know where it originally came from...

NOTE: Next video is exstremly cruel, IF you love dogs and are animal loving DO NOT watch this, i have a dog and i love animals. In this video a Stupid yong girl is THROWING PUPPIES in to the river, i watched it and i really cry at this moment while writing this. The girl has got caught up and arrested, BUT WHAT DO SHE GETS? ONLY TICETS? I would kill her right awayfor what she did. anyway, heres the link

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/7954767/bosnia-probes-puppy-throwing-girl-video

Captain Becker

NOTE: Next video is exstremly cruel, IF you love dogs and are animal loving DO NOT watch this, i have a dog and i love animals. In this video a Stupid yong girl is THROWING PUPPIES in to the river, i watched it and i really cry at this moment while writing this. The girl has got caught up and arrested, BUT WHAT DO SHE GETS? ONLY TICETS? I would kill her right awayfor what she did. anyway, heres the link

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/7954767/bosnia-probes-puppy-throwing-girl-video

Captain Becker

Micheal bay offered 50,000$ to anyone who turned her and her cameraman in.

But how is that what you are listening to?

Anyways,

Six by All that Remains

But how is that what you are listening to?

Not at all, but im a big animal lover and cant stand such a brutal behavior, and the y were ONLY PUPPIES! I was shocked about that so thought id share it.

But anyway. heres one song what i listen :classic:

Captain Becker

The new album from Fight Like Apes. Got it today. It's just like the first one - awesome!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! ¨

Funny cideo showing what you should NOT do while pistol duel.

And another video is showing what you should do if your gunpowder is got wet when you`re in pistol duel.

Enjoy :)

Captain Becker

Headstrong- Trapt.

Kick megablocks song, really makes me want to beat somebody up.

I've also been noticing that I've been listening to what some would consider 'Emo' music... The Redjumpsuit Apparatus, Paramore, 30 Seconds To Mars, Drowning Pool, etc. I also caught myself dressing in Black Jeans, black t-shirt, and a gray hoodie. Coincidence? Or major character shift? I'm hoping the former.

Sorry for the double post, but I saw this and had to post it here..

Click me!

I was listening to the song, the giant bunny was pure coincidence. :grin:

Sorry for the double post, but I saw this and had to post it here..

Click me!

I was listening to the song, the giant bunny was pure coincidence. :grin:

OMg what a bunny, i sure would want that monster into my house :grin: My mom would get a heartattack when she would see this beast, great video and the music... Whats that, it fits perfectly on that video :laugh:

Captain Becker

I've been listening to http://trololololololololololo.com/ ever since my friend showed me it yesterday. That songs addicted :laugh:

But I've always been listening to, Mumford & Sons - After the Storm, On the way too and from Sixth Form, a really nice, meaningful, sunny day, open skies sort of song. :thumbup:

I've been listening to http://trololololololololololo.com/ ever since my friend showed me it yesterday. That songs addicted :laugh:

But I've always been listening to, Mumford & Sons - After the Storm, On the way too and from Sixth Form, a really nice, meaningful, sunny day, open skies sort of song. :thumbup:

Thats just funny video Joey :D, i love that, thanks for showing this for me. Im hooked into it right now :laugh: Is that from 1960 or something?

Anyway, im wondering how he can do that, it looks like he isnt even breatinhg, just that one lalalaalaaaa all and all again :laugh:

Captain Becker

Thats just funny video Joey :D, i love that, thanks for showing this for me. Im hooked into it right now :laugh: Is that from 1960 or something?

Anyway, im wondering how he can do that, it looks like he isnt even breatinhg, just that one lalalaalaaaa all and all again :laugh:

Captain Becker

Well thank my friend Lisa for showing me it :laugh:

Its a Soviet Music Video, The song is be Eduard Khil, Who is a very famous and prestigious singer in Russia, apparently, the song means in English: I Am Glad, Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home (Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой) or something :laugh:

The song was not meant to have lyrics because "Nobody banned its lyrics, but my father just composed the music when his relations with Lev Oshanin deteriorated. The latter told him that the lyrics are more important and that a composer is nothing without a lyricist. So Dad told him during the argument, "Well, I don't need your verses at all, I'll manage without them." Strange communists :grin: