Nothing confusing happened, and it was just a playful nip. You'll know if I ever bite. :grin:

Just like an adorable puppy! :grin:

Just like an adorable puppy! :grin:

But less slobber, unless I really like you. :wink:

But less slobber, unless I really like you. :wink:

:oh: Remind me never to be too close friends with Shadows :grin: .

:oh: Remind me never to be too close friends with Shadows :grin: .

I don't know, he'd be a powerful ally.

Plus isn't this thread about ranks?

Plus isn't this thread about ranks?

Yes. I'm cool with a bit of chatter from time to time but we're losing the point of this topic.

Out of curiosity what prompted the change of Mr.Phes' name color from Geen to a maroonish? Looks good one him, but me being Mr. Curious wonders why? It looks like a combo of the Red moderator color, and the Dark Blue Root admin color.

Out of curiosity what prompted the change of Mr.Phes' name color from Geen to a maroonish? Looks good one him, but me being Mr. Curious wonders why? It looks like a combo of the Red moderator color, and the Dark Blue Root admin color.

It's Regal red. Mister Phes has his own colour because he's special and we love him.

But it's not meant as a combination of the Root Admin / Moderator colour. Mister Phes has an special position in the rank structure; technically he's not EB staff. His rank name does a better job of describing his role than any rant of mine could do. :wink:

It's Regal red. Mister Phes has his own colour because he's special and we love him.

But it's not meant as a combination of the Root Admin / Moderator colour. Mister Phes has an special position in the rank structure; technically he's not EB staff. His rank name does a better job of describing his role than any rant of mine could do. :wink:

Good enough, I was just curious :classic:

Thanks

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can message anyone. More information here

Edited due to wrong link...

She is right, and in case you have trouble with the link, you need 10 posts in order to use the PM system.

This question has already been answered. You need at least 10 posts before you can send PM's.

You can't send pms until you have made 10 posts.

Also, this isn't the right forum to post this in. It probably belongs under the "Website and Forums" header. :D

Also, Welcome to Eurobricks!

Edit: Whoops, looks like Burman beat me to the punch.

Edited by Pyramid

You asked this before...

There is a whole load of help threads over in the Website and Forums sub forum. Next time take a look there yeah?

On an unrelated note, I'm surprised a Galidor fanbase still exists! :O

Kudos to sticking with such an unpopular theme. :tongue: (It's not my cup o' tea)

Hmmm, 3 posts, 2 topics about the same thing, both about a question that's already been answered.

I wonder how that makes the mods feel. :sceptic:

I will move this topic to its rightful place and please take your time and look around instead of creating topics like this which has been answered earlier.

I will lock this topic later..

WhiteFang

Um, Booman has all ready made 3 other topics saying the same thing. Spam.

Wmanidi

Why can't I send messages to anyone? Someone help me!

Aaron, why do you want to send messages to people already? You're a new member with only three posts. May I inquire as to what it is you have to message people about?

Haha! I don't believe you actually went through with it. :tongue:

It's payment for services rendered.

Just a question, why are some people's names italic and underlined with dots? Like this (but with dots instead of the line. Sorry if this has been asked before. I'm just too lazy to search :blush: