Sign in to follow this  
Derfel Cadarn

1X3 Tiles

Does anyone know if 1x3 tiles are availible in brown or dark brown? Does the new IMP Flagship have them, because i'd like to know before i buy it, otherwise i'll look for a set that does. :pir-classic:

Does anyone know if 1x3 tiles are availible in brown or dark brown? Does the new IMP Flagship have them, because i'd like to know before i buy it, otherwise i'll look for a set that does. :pir-classic:

No, it doesn't. It actually doesn't have much in the way of new 2010 parts, just recolours (eg the hull, sails) which makes me think it was designed well in advance of the new palette being available to designers.

The 10210 inventory is now available on BL - those BL people are pretty quick and I always stop in there if I want to see what new parts are available:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=10210-1

Or you could just check the 1x3 catalog entry:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=63864

Bricklink says that the 1x3 tile is only available in dark bley, light bley, lime, red and white. The 10210 Imperial Flagship is inventoried on BL too and has no 1x3 whatsoever so I guess we have to wait a little longer for those precious brown 1x3 tiles :pir-cry_sad:

Edit: oupps, Svelte was a millisecond faster than me. Sorry for the unnecessary post.

Edited by Etzel

Yeah I'm surprised as well. :pir-classic:

Sad thing is however, I'd like to have them in yellow, black, reddish brown and dark brown.

Perhaps these colours will be added later on though. They sure come in handy! :pir-sweet:

Cheers guys, looks like if going to have to wait for the brown ones then :pir_bawling: . Light and dark bley might be handy though. Perhaps there might be some brown ones with the new castle 'Kingdoms' line.

I sure hope some new colours will be introduced for this important and usefull tile bricks.

It seems they are very handy for building ships especcialy.

Please remember that these pieces, I'm guessing.. Is pretty new, and hasn't had the chance to make it to Reddish brown/Black/Yellow etc. as there has been no use for them in that color yet. :pir-classic: So, Why make something you don't need yet? you know?

I can't wait to see the 1x3 tiles in all different colors! Dark-Brown and Reddish-Brown ones would be great too! :pir_laugh2:

Woah, that caught me completely by suprise. I'm extremely happy now, these will be of very good use in most of my MOCs.

Wow, :pir-oh3: I didn't know that Lego made 1:3 tiles at all. That is so cool. Now if they could only make them in dark red, dark blue, reddish brown, dark brown, tan, yellow, and black and we would be set. :pir-classic:

They made 1x3 tiles??!! OMG :pir-oh:
Yeah I'm surprised as well. :pir-classic:
Wow, :pir-oh3: I didn't know that Lego made 1:3 tiles at all.

You should get out of the Pirates forum every once in a while :pir_laugh2:

Of course they make 1x3 tiles, i told them to do so! :pir-grin:

It would be awesome if that was true! :pir-laugh:

But they are too late, I already used 1.000 1x1 and 1.000 1x2 tiles instead. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Well if you keep MOC'ing, it's never too late to get some! :pir-sweet:

I remember CopMike speaking to some LEGO Emps in Oslo a few years ago saying just this to make 1x3 tiles.

However it is awesome to finally have them, and they for sure will come to great use!

But they are too late, I already used 1.000 1x1 and 1.000 1x2 tiles instead. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Amen to that.

Though, somehow I think they won't make them in old brown... :pir-hmpf_bad:

Thanks for telling them though. Could you ask for a track powered train systems as well? :pir_laugh2:

The problem with getting new parts is that it takes a long time for them to be available in the colours we want. :pir_laugh2:

That new headlight brick without the annoying offset is the same way. Not to mention that, like Teddy said, a lot of people prefer old brown, so they really don't care for new parts. :pir-laugh: