KimT

Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

Enjoy your tags!

Good idea, but I think the time constraints are a bit extreme.

Enjoy your tags!

Thanks. :classic:

Good idea, but I think the time constraints are a bit extreme.

The one year of membership requirement? This tag is intended to be a reward for dedication, as mentioned in the original post, and one year is a probably the first time-related milestone of your time on EB. Obviously since I'm not Staff I can't make a sure statement on the reasons, but to me it seems fair.

The one year of membership requirement? This tag is intended to be a reward for dedication, as mentioned in the original post, and one year is a probably the first time-related milestone of your time on EB. Obviously since I'm not Staff I can't make a sure statement on the reasons, but to me it seems fair.

The way some people post- with 10-20 posts a day with one or two words ("Great MOC," "Me, too!") it's not been hard for some people who have been on for just a few months to get way up there with post counts. I think the time constraint is a good idea, and I wish ranks had some time constraint, too.

Its a year now (I never noticed I joined on the same day as brickdoctor). So if it is ok I want that great tag.

I'm sure this has been asked before but does the tag go if your star wars posts go under from 25%?

CF

sorry, ive found the answer. :blush:

Edited by CommanderFox

I joined the same day as Brickdoctor & Blackknight112 and also have over 25% posts in Star Wars so could I have the tag too please :sweet: ?

I have been wondering what the tag featuring the Death Star 2 is for?

I'm sure this has been asked before but does the tag go if your star wars posts go under from 25%?

Once a LSW fan, always a LSW fan. :wink:

I joined the same day as Brickdoctor & Blackknight112 and also have over 25% posts in Star Wars so could I have the tag too please :sweet: ?

Tag for Mr. Potato Head granted!

I have been wondering what the tag featuring the Death Star 2 is for?

That's the Star Wars Appreciation Tag given to those who have made significant contributions in the LSW forum.

Tag for Mr. Potato Head granted!

Mr. Potato Head :laugh: - I think it's time I posted in the 'What's in a name ???' topic. And, thanks :thumbup:

Brickdoctor has averaged over 18 posts a day! That's dedication right there.

What about me a whole 2.6 per day :devil:.

No seriously I couldn't believe that Brickdoctor only joined a few months before me and is already a Grand Duke *oh2*.

Brickdoctor has averaged over 18 posts a day! That's dedication right there.

That's just me with too much time on my hands. :innocent:

He will be another Arch duke by the end of September I think, the force is with this one :yoda:

Do the math; at this rate I'll hit Arch Duke before the end of the summer. But remember, post count isn't everything.

Enjoy your tags!

I see you gave one to Brickdoctor, is 500 search posts enough then, mine like his only brings back the last 500 in the SW forum.? I'll take one too, if so. :classic:

But you have so many already! :sing:

Nah, it's cool. :thumbup:

Haha, Thank you Sir, looks like there is room for one more. Time to start consolidating.

I've been waiting patiently for this! :devil:

It has been a year since I joined Eurobricks.

I have more than 200 posts

And I'm sure more than 25% of my posts are here in the starwars forum.

May I please have the fan tag? :grin:

I've been waiting patiently for this! :devil:

It has been a year since I joined Eurobricks.

I have more than 200 posts

And I'm sure more than 25% of my posts are here in the starwars forum.

May I please have the fan tag? :grin:

It's still Aug. 29th in my part of the world (and EB time), so you're still not technically eligible for one... :devil:

Nah, just kidding. :tongue: Enjoy your new tag! :wink:

One year membership at least: Yep!

Minimum of 200 posts: 229 posts

Minimum of 25% of all posts within the Star Wars Forum: Still have no idea how to check this, though I'm positive it should be over 25% as it's my favourite theme.

I'd love the icon if possible, but if my quota in SW isn't up there yet, oh well.

One year membership at least: Yep!

Minimum of 200 posts: 229 posts

Minimum of 25% of all posts within the Star Wars Forum: Still have no idea how to check this, though I'm positive it should be over 25% as it's my favourite theme.

I'd love the icon if possible, but if my quota in SW isn't up there yet, oh well.

There you go! :wink: