Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

got my first year complete!

would be honored toget the badge!

thx

got my first year complete!

would be honored toget the badge!

thx

And you've gotten it.

Good day Sir KimT! It's just now that I knew about this SW Theme Fan Tag although I've been around here for quite a while now. I would just like to ask if I'm already eligible for the tag? I've been a member for more than a year now with 500+ posts, I'm just not so sure about the 25% posts in the SW forum since I'm not tracking my post count. Hope to hear the favorable news from you soon. Thanks a lot! default_satisfied.gif

Just wondering, for the 200 posts, is that posts in total? Under my profile it says I have ovedr a thousand total posts, but I'm currently in my -50s

I think I qualify for this tag, if not sorry.

Granted.

Just wondering, for the 200 posts, is that posts in total? Under my profile it says I have ovedr a thousand total posts, but I'm currently in my -50s

You need to be at 200+

I'm realizing now that I was here a year, yesterday :sweet:.

I have over 1000 posts.

1 Year of membership.

I am not sure about the percentage of posts though :sceptic:.

The way to find put is to search in this Star Wars sub-forum with your name, this will give all posts made by you in this category. Now count the posts on those page and times it by 1 less then the number of pages there are. Add on the amount of posts on the last page and you have the total number of posts in this category. Then use this number against your total post count to work out a percentage. It takes some time but is the only way to find out.

I give credit to the person who came up with this method as It is not mine, I simply read it somewhere else on this board.

I was eligible a year ago but decided to wait until I became a count to request for one. So here officially I request that since I have met the criteria (over 200 posts, over a year membership, last time I checked my post ratio, before the site change,it was in favor of Star Wars.) and would like a tag please :classic:

I'm realizing now that I was here a year, yesterday :sweet:.

I have over 1000 posts.

1 Year of membership.

I was eligible a year ago but decided to wait until I became a count to request for one. So here officially I request that since I have met the criteria (over 200 posts, over a year membership, last time I checked my post ratio, before the site change,it was in favor of Star Wars.) and would like a tag please :classic:

Both granted.

I think I'm ready for one of these now.

Been here over a year

811 posts

I love SW lego, and It's one of the few themes I collect, so I'm betting that I have over 25% of posts in the SW section.

I'm pretty sure I qualify for the them tag now.

350+ posts

little over a year

almost all posts in Lego Star Wars.

I think I'm ready for one of these now.

Been here over a year

811 posts

I love SW lego, and It's one of the few themes I collect, so I'm betting that I have over 25% of posts in the SW section.

I'm pretty sure I qualify for the them tag now.

350+ posts

little over a year

almost all posts in Lego Star Wars.

Granted.

Well now, doesn't that look shiny and nice? I'd like one please! I have over 200 posts, been here for two years and my manual check on SW post percentage said about 43%.

This marks my 200th post. I've never posted on Eurobricks outside of LEGO Star Wars (with the exception of maybe one or two posts). As you've probably seen from some of my posts I'm a big fan of Star Wars and LEGO and I've been wanting a fan tag for a while now...

Not only that, I've been here since January of '09 which means it's been nearly two years since I joined.

Well now, doesn't that look shiny and nice? I'd like one please! I have over 200 posts, been here for two years and my manual check on SW post percentage said about 43%.

This marks my 200th post. I've never posted on Eurobricks outside of LEGO Star Wars (with the exception of maybe one or two posts). As you've probably seen from some of my posts I'm a big fan of Star Wars and LEGO and I've been wanting a fan tag for a while now...

Not only that, I've been here since January of '09 which means it's been nearly two years since I joined.

Granted

Well as of today I've been on a year, I have more than 200 posts, and since SW is one of the few forums I regularly post it, I likely have at least 25% in here.

Edited by The Legonater

KimT,

Been here a year, definitely over 200+ posts and I don't doubt that more than 25% have been in the Star Wars forums. :laugh: Can I please have mine?

Thanks,

AC