KimT

Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

Hello, I've been on for over a year now. I still would like to consider myself a good contributor of the lego Star Wars forum on Eurobricks, and this is now the main one I go on. I've just gotten off from activity, but I'm already starting to make an impact on the Star Wars forum once again. May I get a Star Wars fan tag? It'd be really appreciated and cool, as I meet all the requirements (at least that I can see), and I am a big lego Star Wars fan. :classic:

May I have the tag please?

made a couple of reviews and all my post are in this forum :)

Thanks

Edited by duboismerci

May I have a tag please? I recently hit two years of membership. Have over 300 posts, most are in Star Wars. And I usually stay in this forum.

I haven't been a member for a year yet, so I don't qualify for the Theme Fan tag, but what's the deal with the Death Star II tag?

May I have the tag please?

made a couple of reviews and all my post are in this forum :)

Thanks

SW fan tag please!!!

May I have a tag please? I recently hit two years of membership. Have over 300 posts, most are in Star Wars. And I usually stay in this forum.

Just noticed I hit the year mark. Could I get the tag?

All done. :classic:

I haven't been a member for a year yet, so I don't qualify for the Theme Fan tag, but what's the deal with the Death Star II tag?

The DSII tag is awarded "for consistent positive contributions to the Star Wars forum." There's a description of most of our SW tags here.

The DSII tag is awarded "for consistent positive contributions to the Star Wars forum."

I know pittpeguin123 wouldn't qualify for that! :laugh:…

-cricket sounds-

:sarcasm:

Edited by LiLmeFromDaFuture

Well, I can't get a Star Wars tag yet, but maybe can I get a DS II tag? About 40-45% of my posts have been in this forum.

You probably have to get nominated by another member or chosen by one of the mods.

That appears to be the case. The DSII tag is more rare than the basic Star Wars tag.