Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

All the parts from the 6210 sail barge to build the skiff and the sarlacc pit, or so I thought until I realised i ordered some wrong parts and also missed a few others, I really shouldn't place orders late at night. Thankfully another seller had everything I missed out on so they should be coming soon. Is there an emoticon for slapping yourself in the forehead because you've been stupid, if so, insert it here.

Edited by hewman

All the parts from the 6210 sail barge to build the skiff and the sarlacc pit, or so I thought until I realised i ordered some wrong parts and also missed a few others, I really shouldn't place orders late at night. Thankfully another seller had everything I missed out on so they should be coming soon. Is there an emoticon for slapping yourself in the forehead because you've been stupid, if so, insert it here.

Its generally called facepalm.

if you want a pic then :

facepalmsmiley1ti3ts8.gif

EDIT: 200 posts!

Edited by simonjedi

Today, I got a small bricklink order for a "secret project".

I also bought 8813 - "Battle at the pass", which was finally reduced from

42 to 30 €, and the 8159 Speed Racer Set (Taejo & Racer X) for 17,99 €.

I went a little crazy and ordered the 10144 Sandcrawler, because I need yet another large set for which I lack display space! :wacko:

30 April is Always Queensday in the Netherlands. (birthday of the mother of our Queen) And it is traditionally for people to sell their old stuff on a cloth or carpet in a street where they are all together selling their mess. I was In my city looking for something and a little girl sold me timecruisers 6491 for only 50 eurocent. When I got back It appears it was never opened. So I think I've got a big deal. Only pity it was not from Castle or Pirates.

Went to Wal-Mart before school. No Indy 4 sets on the shelves. :cry_sad:

So we rounded the corner, and thare she blew! All un-opened boxes of untouched Indy sets! :wub: Now that's more valuable than the Art of the Covenant! :wink:

So I picked up 2x Jungle Duels and a Temple of the Crystal Skull (Which they only got two of in. :oh3: So hurry to your local Wal-mart! :wink: )

Went to Wal-Mart before school. No Indy 4 sets on the shelves. :cry_sad:

So we rounded the corner, and thare she blew! All un-opened boxes of untouched Indy sets! :wub: Now that's more valuable than the Art of the Covenant! :wink:

So I picked up 2x Jungle Duels and a Temple of the Crystal Skull (Which they only got two of in. :oh3: So hurry to your local Wal-mart! :wink: )

Same thing happened to me! :laugh: Except I was at Target instead of Wal-Mart.

I bought Jungle duel and River chase first and went back later to buy the other two.

Target had quite a few of the temples in stock and a lot of the other three.

Same thing happened to me! :laugh: Except I was at Target instead of Wal-Mart.

I bought Jungle duel and River chase first and went back later to buy the other two.

Target had quite a few of the temples in stock and a lot of the other three.

Unfortunately, the Wal-mart I checked didn't have the Jungle Cutter: the one set I intended to buy. Oh well, I'll get it at a later date. :classic:

The addiction continues with another couple bricklink purchases for:

6105 Medieval Knights

(3x's)

and

6038 Wolfpack Renegades

The 2008 Spongebob sets finally available from S @ H - Rocket Ride and Bikini Bottom Express.

So cute, have been waiting for these to appear for ages!

I bought two of the Dwarves´ Mine Defender. For the trolls more than the dwarves.

7731 Mail Van. I wanted to buy something bigger but I'm trying to be a good boy this year and buy mostly sets on sale... I've been looking all week for some sale Lego so I had to buy something. :blush:

7731 Mail Van. I wanted to buy something bigger but I'm trying to be a good boy this year and buy mostly sets on sale... I've been looking all week for some sale Lego so I had to buy something. :blush:

I know the feeling. I've been hitting stores left and right and can't find any deals. All I've done is place a couple of Bricklink orders, mostly for the white and yellow prefab walls from the Pirate sets, arches, and a lot of windows, shutters and panes.

I feel a project coming... :pir-devil:

Forgot to mention I bought a second Good Wizard impulse with the Cruncher Block Truck, that's how I built my Wizard assistant.

I also received my Dark Victory Trade Paperback, which I thoroughly enjoyed!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Same here. I don't want to buy very big sets, unless they are on sale or I would buy just sets I find on sale. I haven't bought LEGO for three weeks now... I can't take it anymore... Must buy some LEGO. But I can't! Must resist the plastic force... Because I want to keep my money for something else... :cry_sad:

Got a 7902 Doctor's Car. Love the red car doors.

And got additional 5 x Castle Skeleton Battlepacks! :blush:

Army Building on!

Well, I figured my incoming castle factions need somewhere to stay, so I picked up their headquarters with yet another purchase from bricklink (making it the third time this week :blush: ). So this time I got:

6082 Fire Breathing Fortress

and

6075 Wolfpack Tower

Today, I bought my first Skeleton Battle Pack. :cry_happy:

I also "created" 2 minifigs at a LEGO store, and bought them...

Only to get some parts, I didn´t had before. :tongue:

Well, today I walked over to my local Superstore and picked up one Rebel battle pack an Imperial battlepack (finally I couldn't find them anywhere), and the small train Creator set. All of them seem to be good sets. Now if only the nearby Wal-mart would finally restock its Lego :hmpf: .

Edited by MacK

I got just got a large cup from Pick a Brick, 1 Scarecrow keychain for 1$ :wub: and the new 7624 Jungle Duel.

:wub:

I just made my first Brickarms purchase. :sweet: I'm greatly anticipating their arrival.

Got 7624 Jungle Duel, 7625 River Chase and 7626 Jungle Cutter today and I :wub::wub: them!