Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Cool find Aredhel! Any chance where those came from could be some others?

I myself managed to snatch 3x 7413 for 3

I just recieved a Sith Infiltrator that I bought off Ebay earlier this week. It's a set I'd wanted ever since it came out, but had never bought untill now. *sweet*

I just recieved a Sith Infiltrator that I bought off Ebay earlier this week. It's a set I'd wanted ever since it came out, but had never bought untill now. *sweet*

DAMN! I need this set so much!!!! Besides the Mos Espa Podrace the only SW set from 99 I'm missing... :'-( So congrats on it! ;-)

BTW, I bought....

( :-$ )

5962 - The Tinkerbox - A Belville set

5962-1.1125899870.thumb2.jpg

and....

*drums*....

( even more :-$ )

7505-1.1125939148.thumb2.jpg

Added two more 10170 to my rolling stock yesterday. I just love this set for it's simplicity and yet good looks *wub*

i bought aquazone set 6175 today, even tho i'm not really happy with that. i went to the shop for an insectoid set. the lego sets are very close to the entrance and for some reason they seem to think every customer wants to run off with the sets without paying; so when i got in, the lady went straight to the door, practically looking over my shoulder to see what set i was going to buy. Of course, no insectoid, no set to buy... i was so embarassed by that idea that i just bought this brand new 6175 for 33euro. according to bl prices not bad at all, but i wished it was the insectoid, tho... damn!

Yesterday, I bought (S@H):

4506 - Deep Sea Predators for $14.99

I already have one of these, and it was one of the coolest sets I've ever seen. The shark especially. I decided to get another because it's probably on its way out now, since it's been out for a year, and it's on sale for 25% off. I only buy set duplicates if they are on sale.

8283 - Telehandler for $29.99

I was hoping that TRU would get this set since Christmas, when I unexpectedly found the mini tractor and quad bike there, but it's been 3 months and they still don't have it. S@H got it in about 2 weeks ago so I finally gave up and bought it there instead.

8669 - Fire Spinner 360 for $9.99

I got the semi-truck "side rider" from TRU last week, and found out that it has a really nifty fly-wheel motor in it; I did more searching and found that this set also has one, so I decided to grab it as well. Granted, it's easy enough to build your own flywheel using gears and a somewhat heavy wheel; this motor is much more compact so I can make smaller creations with it; it also has an excess-torque bleeder, which makes the engine click if you apply too much torque to it; You can't do this with regular gears unless you use a clutch, and those things are pretty weak on how much torque causes them to stall.

Lego System 5099 (i believe) ,a Johnny Thunder set with a box,a scorpion,a gun,two pistols,a shovel,a magnifying glass,a backpack,a green plate and stuff.

Lego System 5099 (i believe) ,a Johnny Thunder set with a box,a scorpion,a gun,two pistols,a shovel,a magnifying glass,a backpack,a green plate and stuff.

1 euro at Blokker, right? ;-) I need to go and see if they have any good sets...

I got another tie interceptor and another b-wing today from the TrU sale. Heading to my local lego store later to see what i can find. :-)

Total lego fest today! >:-) After the 2 sets in the post this morning, i then bought another a-wing and the death star II from my local lego store. Then the lego store gave me a free small bucket of bricks and a

The Entire Batman Line + extras for Ras and Jon ;-)

Great stuff Yoda! Can't wait for the 28th, when I will receive it! :wink:

Jon.

The Entire Batman Line + extras for Ras and Jon ;-)

My Paris shop received them yesterday hehe !!!!!

*yoda*

You bought the whole line in one??? You must be loaded.

I thouht I was doing good buying the whole ROTS line (not including USB and V-wing) in 3 shop visits, lol, I had all the Rots sets before the movie even came out *sweet*

Oh didnt you guys know that *yoda* is a millionaire??? Over the years hes walked into many banks and used his jedi tricks to claim money............ ;-)

Oh didnt you guys know that *yoda* is a millionaire??? Over the years hes walked into many banks and used his jedi tricks to claim money............ ;-)

............... and sets X-D :-P

*yoda*

5x 4515 Straight Track and 1x 4520 Curved Track at a 3-for-2 sale at my local TRU *sweet*

I got another tie interceptor and another b-wing today from the TrU sale. Heading to my local lego store later to see what i can find. :-)

tru sale? where is this? i would love to get an interceptor at a discount.