Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Three BNSF's, you must be a wealthy cuddly tiger! :-D

Not really. When they're sold out I'll sell them and finance some new sets for me ;-)

I bought the big firetruck out of the new 7945 firestation (just the truck with the firechief in the driversseat)

Where did you buy that, ebay? I'd like to have the truck from the new firestation (the one with the extending boom) but don't want to buy the entire firestation since I already have two firestations...

Not really. When they're sold out I'll sell them and finance some new sets for me ;-)

Where did you buy that, ebay? I'd like to have the truck from the new firestation (the one with the extending boom) but don't want to buy the entire firestation since I already have two firestations...

I bought this set on a Dutch website called www.Marktplaats.nl, it is a popular site to sell things in Holland, people sell everything from real Ferrari's to pony's and from real-estate to electric razors.

The assortment lego is amazing, about 300 ads per day with a total always between 10.000 and 15.000.

Lots of useless things obviously, but I have bought some rather interesting lego sets and parts on this site including my Skull's Eye Schooner in box for 80 euro's... :-)

I bought the big firetruck out of the new 7945 firestation (just the truck with the firechief in the driversseat), I already have the firestation and bought the truck for parts to build a regular fire-engine in the same new style.

A bit like the 7239 truck but MUCH more beautiful.

*vader* Aaaaarghh! *sing*

I

I don't think many Dutch sellers will send their lego all the way to Sickbay Section fifteen Alpha (wherever that may be..) *skull*

That

Hey, I had a look at the marktplaats-site. Not quite cheap :'-( , but some interesting offers there.

Not very cheap indeed, but sometimes people sell things without knowing what it's worth and then you can buy things quite cheap.

That's, for example, how I bought this set for 25 euro's MISB.

p4280016.jpg_thumb.jpg

On Saturday I bought two small Aquaraiders sets each for Daniel and me.

Set Number: 7770 and 7771

-Aredhel

5 days ago, I bought the viking set 7015 (Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf) for 4,99

If someone from Europe needs something from Marktplaats really, really bad (and has an agreement with the seller), I might be able to have it sent to me, then send it on to the actual buyer. If my parents agree, that is ;-)

This is a real friendly offer! :'-)

It may be, that I have to come back to that offer once in a while... X-D

I bought some battle packs and the AT-ST to sell on eBay. I'll probably sell the minifigures seperately to encourage more bidders. *y* And the AT-ST driver alone should rack up some *chingching*! ;-) I already got the Landing craft figs, so they, with their blasters, should go gold. That's why I hope for more sets with more figures because its figures that people want. It's better to have more figures than more ships. Oh, and I hope to win a Skull's Eye Schooner on eBay for a buck with a couple bucks S&H.

Just bought a nice Thunder Fury today (must be my fourth now- can't get enough).

I bought another X-Large bley base Saturday. Always useful. *sweet*

Shakar

2 EP3 clones, 3 EP2 clones, 1 wookie warrior and some parts. All purchaced of BL :-)

Yesterday I was able to obtain the 8094 Technic Control Center

8094-1-1002549996.jpg

at ebay for just 42

Yesterday I was able to obtain the 8094 Technic Control Center

Now I own both of the Control Centers. X-D

Compliments! I remember seeing one of these during my dark ages.... By the split of a hair it could

Compliments! I remember seeing one of these during my dark ages.... By the split of a hair it could