Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I'm in a real Lego craze lately. :tongue: Got myself a Snowtrooper BP, traveler, second army men on patrol, and second Cannon Battle. Oh well, it's nearly my B-day after all. Happy early Birthday to me! :grin:

Oh, and the swamp speeder I ordered shipped today and should arrive soon. I'm glad I don't have to wait 'til March 20 as it said. :thumbup: Especially since the set is mocking me every time I go into the Lego store, sitting on the shelf like that. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Today came the 5 packets of 4515 tracks and a free gift: 5014 in my mailbox !.

img_1049.jpg

:classic:

Edited by train lover

Just these pretties...

4275926900_cfa9faea52_o.jpg

Now go get some people! Arealight

Whoa, those are awesome. Abit expensive but awesome.

oh yeah, I picked up a freeco speder last night.

I brought the death star and the dropship at toysrus.ca today. :sweet: VERY pricey even with the sale. I'm gonna go broke soon with these expensive UCS sets :laugh:

Today I purchased the 3-in-1 Superpack :sweet:

It was only 50 euros (discounted from 80).

Haven't built the battle packs yet, I only bought those for the figs anyway...

Ah well, now I can save up for the August wave :grin:

Regards,

CF W

I brought a droid tri fighter and another Swamp Speeder at my toysrus today. My 2010 list is almost done except for the arc, tie defender and luke landspeeder.

My mum gave me a little present today! The beautiful Repair Truck. :wub:

A Johnny Thunder type guy and a Sinister Sam fellow, they came with a compass, dynamite, tools and a backpack. Only $r.25 in U.S. dollars.

Picked up 10185 Green Grocer yesterday at the LEGO Store in LA; the store also had a bunch of the Volume I of the Vintage Minifig collections for only $9, so I grabbed that too.

I decided It wanted to expand my Seperatist forces a little, so today I purchased the 8036 Seperatist Shuttle :sweet:

Tomorrow I'll be going for the new Tri Droid, or the Vulture bomber, not sure yet :classic:

Regards,

CF W

I decided It wanted to expand my Seperatist forces a little, so today I purchased the 8036 Seperatist Shuttle :sweet:

Tomorrow I'll be going for the new Tri Droid, or the Vulture bomber, not sure yet :classic:

Regards,

CF W

Nice ! All those are great sets but I think separatist shuttle is the best followed by vulture bomber and tri droid. Normally, i would say tri droid is tied with vulture bomber but its bit more expensive and does not look too good on display.

Well, in the shops I've been so far (several Bart Smits and Intertoys) the Vulture Bomber is the more expensive one everytime so...

But I was leaning towards the Vulture Bomber a bit more already (it's only 2 euro's more expensive) since it a) doesn't have the stupid Rocket Droid Commander with the yellow markings you can hardly see and b) and it looks a lot cooler than the Tri Droid, which I've never really liked anyway :tongue:

But thanks for the advice :thumbup::classic:

Edit, a few hours later: So I bought the Vulture droid, for 30 euros :sweet:

I also bought another Snowtrooper battlepack, for 13 euros instead of the regular 15 or 16 :classic:

CF W

Edited by CF WeaZZel

I bought a copy of 1581 Delivery Truck from Tradera (Swedish eBay) for just 207SEK (equals about 21€):

1581-2.jpg

It's a rare promotional set (only 2 copies on BL for $250 and $300 each) made for the Swedish dairy company Arla. This copy might not be in top shape but I couldn't resist the low price :cry_happy:

Bought the new 3 in1 SW superpack with Swamp Speeder and both battlepacks from 2009 for only 50 euro. The Bps are together 30 euro with that shop, So I just paid only 20 euro for the Swamp Speeder with lovely Lady Jedi Bariss Offee. :thumbup::wub: