Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I ordered the Shuttle Adventure from Lego.com. Free shipping and spaceman magnet were also included. VIP website wasn't working so I didn't get registered for VIP points. :cry_sad:

Hey, I finally get to post in this thread! I have a decent collection so I haven't bought any new LEGO in maybe a year, but bought some today!

Our LEGO store is pretty new and only about a year old. Yet, I hadn't been in yet! Shameful.

I'd been dying to get me a Squidman from Space Police 3 so I went in for him ( / her / it?) in 5969 Squidman's Escape but I saw 5970 Freeze Ray Frenzy and 5971 Gold Heist each for 50% off! So, $6 + $5 + $10 for all these is not bad.

I can MOC SP3 now! :classic:

I got two sets this week. The Clone Wars Pirate Tank had been on my wishlist a while. And I love it.

And I've purchased another Life on Mars set, since it's a nostalgic favorite series. I'd love to collect them all. I ordered 7316, a bizarre mech. I'm sure it will be slightly underwhelming. But it was cheap.

Today I bought the 8060 "Typhoon Turbo Sub" and five of the Collectable Minifigures: cowboy, diver, ninja, wrestler and clown. They're not my favourites, but ok.

Bought the 10213 spaceshuttle à couple of days ago, and it arrived today already. Was a bit surprises, normal shipping and still so soon?

I made my very first Brick Arms order the other day, it totaled well over a hundred dollars. I'll post a pic when it arrives.

Snagged two more 6754 Family Homes at Toys R Us since they have the buy one, get one 50% off sale. Never hurts to have more tan brick.

Tonight, I picked up the last 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle at my local Wal-Mart

Two different Kingdoms sets, two train crossings and Pizza Planet truck (not the Duplo one) - now I only have to pay for them next month !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

well bought me this lot today at tRU buy one get one half off deal:

dsc01393.jpg

also got a smart car but forgot to put in pic.

Edited by Asterios

After picking these up from the store last Saturday I returned home and placed an order online.

It arrived today.

tn_6239-1_jpg.jpg

tn_6240-1_jpg.jpg

tn_6241-1_jpg.jpg

tn_6242-1_jpg.jpg

Yeah, baby!

You are so hardcore with your LEGO, I love it, now don't be a stranger in the pirate forum.

well bought me this lot today at tRU buy one get one half off deal:

dsc01393.jpg

also got a smart car but forgot to put in pic.

See, I just get so self-conscious in shops, I would never be able to approach the cashier with an armload like this. Well done!

In other news, I bought my first ever proper Fantasy set today! By proper, I mean I got two of those tiny impulse sets a year ago with a minifig and a bunch of accessories. But today, I got 7079 Drawbridge Defence! I'm not into Historic themes, I got it to diversify my minifigs a bit and get some parts for landscaping. I mainly get vehicles and things like that from City, Sci-Fi and Action lines so my MOCs tend to have basic backgrounds. So all these parts that Historic fans find commonplace are new and fascinating to me. A ball and chain accesory?? Wow! A printed skirt brick?? Cool! Big massive grey rock pieces?? Fantastic! Flick-fire missiles?? ...wtf?

Bought a dozen Collectible Mini-figs for my son's upcoming birthday party. He wants to give them away as part of the loot bags.

Picked up a City tractor with pig farm, got the shock of my life when my wife put a TS3 trash scene set on Christmas layby for our son - I think I need a drink ! :blush:

Got a 5974 Galactic Enforcer on clearance at Wal-Mart today for $50. Not sure if Wal-Marts everywhere are doing this or not, but it's worth a check because they had quite a few sets at 50% off including a couple of the January 2010 Star Wars sets (Droid Tri-Fighter and Freeco Speeder). They must be making room for the summer sets. :thumbup:

I got one of each "kingdoms minifig battlepack" and the lion knights their white was really white. So I'm happy with it.

Umm I havent Bought anything Today But i bought 5982 Smash ‘n Grab 2 weeks ago.. And When i go to America (which is soon ..) i am going to get 5985 Space Police Central. :classic:

Not really today, but last saturday, I ordered myself some more Lego Star Wars stuff. It came yesterday. Want to build on set a day. In the end I built them all one after another in the evening. :D

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=8014&cn=520&d=322

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=8083&cn=240&d=322

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=8084&cn=240&d=322

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=8092&cn=240&d=322

These four packs. Mainly for the minifigs. Just realized that I don't have even one battle droid yet. Need to do something about it.

Anyway my army and amount of sets is growing. I think it will become time to rip them apart and do some MoCs.

I finally found collectible minifigs! I found them (strangley) at boscovs. :wacko: I also got some non lego stuff.

I bought today the clone walker battle pack (8014).

Just needed some extra clones for my gunship..

Edited by VDOWNING

My Mom gave me the new Castle and the little Lion knights outpost. Birthday presents!

Edited by Ratshot

A sealed box of collectable minifigs :laugh:

Now where on earth did you find that?

I couldn't wait anymore, with prices moving up quickly, I bought 11 zombies from bricklink last night.