Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Some Indy and Agents sets have arrived in Tasmania! Woo! I only bought Ambush in Cairo though, since it is a brilliant little set and I want my money saved for my upcoming holiday to the Gold Coast. The figs are fantastic, and I love that tan barrel! :wub:

To the Brickmobile! :devil:

Some Indy and Agents sets have arrived in Tasmania! Woo! I only bought Ambush in Cairo though, since it is a brilliant little set and I want my money saved for my upcoming holiday to the Gold Coast. The figs are fantastic, and I love that tan barrel! :wub:

Really? Where at? :oh:

Really? Where at? :oh:

Target, Launceston. Though they may be at Hobart too.

Bought the Troll Battle Wagon a few days ago, exactly one year after just about everyone else who wanted it. :tongue: Joking aside, it's a decent set, but the real value comes from getting a giant troll in a relatively inexpensive set. Looks great next to the tan troll from the Dwarves Mine! :wink:

kraken attack(i think thats its name, its the one with the raft and octopus) pirate set.

its a nice set, but very nice for parts, ive given it a little sail(made from the receipt) and moved the birds nest to my BB.

Yesterday I:

- Recieved a Kashyyyk Trooper helmet and legs (Thanks JD! ^^)

- Bought a Robo Attack

- Bought an Ambush in Cairo

Edited by YG-49

7639 Camper and 3x 5615 The Knight.

Finally the newer sets have arrived here in Estonia, also some older impulses that I haven't seen for a while.

Have been having a bad week so I had to do some therapuetic lego shopping. I just bought the 8016 Hyena Droid Bomber, but it still felt good. $20 well spent.

I bought the 5973 Hyperspeed Pursuit today for about 20% off at Moore Wilsons today. The set was better than I had expected. The twins look fantastic, and the ships are great, I love the odd shapes of both of them. A great buy. :wub:

6285 Black Seas Barracuda

and

6277 Imperial Trading Post

arrived this morning. I got them for € 130 including shipping. After checking the set inventories, seems like I need to make some Bricklink orders to complete them. Nothing expensive though. Some parts are really dirty and on the BSB there are even remains of glue on some parts: again nothing essential, luckily.

edit: oh, and the 'mysterious' pirate/merchant from 6277 is missing and the admiral has the wrong torso and face (but I knew that before buying)

Edited by Rick

Called into Toys R Us in the UK (a rare event for me) and picked up a couple of boxes. I was looking for the Pirate Tank (7753) or perhaps Ahsokas ship (7751) but neither was there so I got Dooku and one of the remaining Clone battle packs (and of course the surprise freebie at the till!).

Count Dooku's Solar Sailer (7752) - for the collection

Clone Battle Pack (8014) - for the army

Called into Toys R Us in the UK (a rare event for me) and picked up a couple of boxes. I was looking for the Pirate Tank (7753) or perhaps Ahsokas ship (7751) but neither was there so I got Dooku and one of the remaining Clone battle packs (and of course the surprise freebie at the till!).

Count Dooku's Solar Sailer (7752) - for the collection

Clone Battle Pack (8014) - for the army

In US and Canada the Ahsoka's ship set is only in Wal-Mart

This torso: :wub::wub:

973pb549c01.jpg

From LEGO PaB online

Also some other elements but don't deserve cool mention as the torso does :tongue:

Let me say I buy it today, though I will buy it tomorrow - 4558 Metroliner with speed regulator! :wub:

4558.gif

Hmm... I must underline this, I don't have any classic minifigs part except 8 classic heads, 1 head with classic sunglasses, 1 like standard, but with moustache (rightly two of them :classic: ) and 1 like standard, but with eyebrows, few footballers and one blue tracksuit torso (I mean this).

100 post, I'm a Citizen!!! :sweet:

Edited by Dr Kilroy

Yesterday i brought a 7754 Home one for $150 down from $250 :thumbup:

Ditto. Its New Zealand Dollars for those international EB members. Just in case you guys think why we're so excited about paying $150 in your currency (whether AUD, USD, Euro or something else). Its about USD $97.50.

I got the MMV for $50 at my local LEGO Store grand opening on Saturday! Because I volunteered, I got 30% off plus a $20 gift card, so it ended up being half-off essentially. :thumbup:

I bought just the bunker from the Endor battle set, plus a few of the figs. I already had plenty of speeder bikes, AT-STs and ewok gliders and catapults from previous sets so didn't need them. Plus I got a few of the figs from the 8038 that I didn't already have thrown in, saved me a packet on buying the full set.