Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I just got in a lot of pirates. It was one of those lots that I took a chance on and I think its turning out to be a really good deal. There are 20 minifigs including a redbeard, lots of weapons, a gator, 3 monkeys and 3 birds. Tons of other parts. I'm very excited to get to dig through this. It's going to be an adventure, but I think I'll be able to put together a few sets with it. Also, yesterday I placed my first bricklink order. So soon, I'll be coming home to find 6 fabuland figures and some other misc parts on my doorstep. I can't wait!! :tongue:

Yesterday, went shopping for LEGO with my brother.

Bought a few multiple sets again :tongue:

Got another 2 x 7040 Dwarf Mine Defender and 1 x 7037 Tower Raid.

Another one more 1 x 7090 Crossbow Attack. I love the Castle theme very much! Now, my Dwarves army is 11 :wub:

Edited by WhiteFang

Also, yesterday I placed my first bricklink order. So soon, I'll be coming home to find 6 fabuland figures and some other misc parts on my doorstep. I can't wait!! :tongue:
Ah, you´ve started down the path of Bricklink addiction, now there is no turning back :devil: !

Congrats on the pirate score - sounds :sweet:!

Order On

copmike

Added in more purchases with the help of my friend. Gotten 2 x Castle Chess set at 20% off from sales price. That is a great buy for me. :blush:

Castle chess set will be over soon once the new, mega and expensive chess set is out in the market, I guess.

I just bought the 7624 Jungle Duel today. A nice little set, with plenty of nice accesories. I plan to get a few more of these to make a Soviet camp. It would've been great though if a Soviet soldier had been included rather than Indy (who outnumbers the Soviets by about 4 at the moment... :tongue: )

Well I've finally got my latest bricklink order in, containing a red sail from the Black Seas Barracuda (now it is complete, yay! :sweet: ), lots of dark bley bricks, some horses, saddles, flags, poles, and dragon knight shields, and four dragon knight minifigs. I feel an RPG scene coming on... :wink: Also some clams, barrels, and a few other random pieces I felt like getting. :grin:

On another note, 500 posts for me! I'm not usually one to draw attention to these things, but hey, I just feel like it right now. Let's see what mischief I can get up to... :devil:

Disclaimer: The word mischief is defined by the writer as being 'extraordinarily angelic and good and never breaking any rules' :wink:

Not today, but over the last week I got 8161, 8160, another 8106, 8102, 8103, and 8111.

It twas an expensive week.

-Tarfful

After a long time waiting for a great deal at ebay's I finally catched my own copy of the set 4554.

The set I got was with some cool little extras like the two lamp posts with for lights each and a walkway to another extra platform. :sweet::thumbup:

pict0001.jpg

pict0002.jpg

A nice addition to my SantaFe and the other trains. :wub:

(The track was not included, don´t ask me why my son used blue plates to combine them. :look: )

First Class ON!

I bought the final Indy set: Temple of Akator!

I must say, despite my doubts it is a great set, I love the native figs and the crystal skull skellies are awesome. Sure, the temple isn't a marvel of design but it looks very nice and contains some great tan, dark tan and dark red pieces which I find useful. I got the set on sale 20% off, so 150 down to 120, which is good. Sure, I could've waited till it went on clearance but I couldn't resist! :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

7625 River Chase. It's my first croc... and my 5th Indy. :tongue:

After a long time waiting for a great deal at ebay's I finally catched my own copy of the set 4554.

The set I got was with some cool little extras like the two lamp posts with for lights each and a walkway to another extra platform. :sweet::thumbup:

That's a surprising find. You would think someone who customised a set like that would want to keep it!

Nice catch there Doc :thumbup:!

I bought this yesterday:

63586409_1.jpg

to get the Volkswagen decorated 1x8 with blue vw_logo.gifFÖRSÄLJNING for my upcoming Volkswagen Beetle set 10187 :sweet:!

It was really only the 1x8 brick that I wanted, so it was a bit expensive :cry_sad:.

I´m on my way home soon, been away for 1½ week, so there should be quite a lot of goddie bags in the mail from Bricklink :wub:!

VW On

copmike

Went looking for Indy sets today (did the same yesterday, but that was downtown), tried TRU and one other shop, but none of them had any :cry_sad: Unless I'm mistaken I only have one shop left to try to get Indy before the 4th movie comes out. I'm weird enough to want to bring an Indy minifig with me to the cinema :blush:

Anyway, since I couldn't find any Indy I instead bought:

1 5610

1 5612

1 5616

1 7038

and 1 7040

The trip ended up being a bit more expensive than originally planned :grin:

I just finalised my Paypal payment on a 6989 Mega Core Magnetizer... So cool... I can't seem to find a review so I'll post one when it comes :tongue:

It was only 19.87 pounds, woot, It's actually worth around like 60 USD or something...

And the obligatory picture:

mgm_swl.jpg

Oh and a sailing Fabuland monkey :grin::laugh:

After a great evening at Captain Green Hairs home I was sold two 9volt switchpoints by him, good for extending any train layout.

Had a great time buddy! :grin:

Ha - strike two at ebay's!

Today I got

99bc_1.JPG

and

75b1_1.JPG

Yesterday I already bought

e0a7_1.JPG

for just 18€! :grin:

New lights ON!

I bought the final Indy set: Temple of Akator!

I must say, despite my doubts it is a great set, I love the native figs and the crystal skull skellies are awesome. Sure, the temple isn't a marvel of design but it looks very nice and contains some great tan, dark tan and dark red pieces which I find useful. I got the set on sale 20% off, so 150 down to 120, which is good. Sure, I could've waited till it went on clearance but I couldn't resist! :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I wish we had clearance sales. :hmpf_bad: The only sales we ever get on Lego are the occasional Holiday ones, where we get 15% off. Ah well, life goes on. :cry_sad:

I went and bought the two smallest sets from the new Indy 4 line, 7624 and 7625. They look cool, and I like the ants and all the other accessories. Now I just need to go bu8ild them. :sweet:

e0a7_1.JPG

Oh, you lucky doctor!! I am still trying to get my hands on one of those. At least that means that there'll be one less competitor for the next auction :devil:

Oh, you lucky doctor!! I am still trying to get my hands on one of those. At least that means that there'll be one less competitor for the next auction :devil:

Oh yes! :grin:

Like I said: Waiting is the key! Normally those lamps sell for around 40€. I found that particular lamp by luck - it wasn´t placed in the right category. :wink:

7624- Jungle Duel

Such a cool little set, with great accessories and figs

One of the best buys on the LEGO market :thumbup:

I await the movie!!!

Yesterday I scored two of these plus some stuff for $2 in total:

6254.jpg

Yesterday I already bought

e0a7_1.JPG

New lights ON!

That´s the catch of the day Holodoc :sweet:! Mine is really lighting up my bedroom when I plug it in.

Evilbay sometimes On

copmike

I needed some support for the Clone War Comic Game and went to town to buy a rebel battle pack.

When I came to the shop all 4 battle packs were at 11,99€ and I couldn't resist to buy four Clone Battle Packs :grin:

My Ep III clone Army went from 0 to 16 members! Oh happy day :tongue: