Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

bought myself three 75033 microfighters today- 5 EUR per pack. IMHO this set has some value in regard to sloping...!!!

I purchased Wookiee Gunship, Dilophosaurus Ambush, Raptor Escape, Bladvic's Rumble Bear and 8 Simpsons CMF's today. Should be enough to keep me going for a while.

75916, 13 Simpsons 2 Figures (2x Willie, 2x Martin, 2x Bart, Smithers, Frink, Patty, Comic Book Guy, Homer, Marge, and Krabappel), and 3x Electro Polybags.

Got some Simpsons minifigs today - Comic Book Guy, Lisa and Hans Moleman. Only 4 left until I complete the series - I think I need to slow down :grin:

I've definitely surprised myself with my feeling skills though - I thought I was terrible at feeling the packs, but I've been right 12/12 times with this series so far...

I've definitely surprised myself with my feeling skills though - I thought I was terrible at feeling the packs, but I've been right 12/12 times with this series so far...

You're right. The Simpsons series packs are a little hard to feel due to it's new head mould.

I just got a huge shipment from my US warehouse along with some things delivered directly to my address.

I got the switches at the post office today and the COO of my US warehousing operations made this for me, his talents are quite extreme when it comes to lego.

Whatbuytoday01.jpg

Whatbuytoday02.jpg

I really want to start a thread for this MOC creation, but not sure of the theme in terms of where this belongs, suggestion. As you can see, its incredibly detailed down to the double-headed mental patient trapped inside. Thoughts??

You're right. The Simpsons series packs are a little hard to feel due to it's new head mould.

Agreed, the head moulds can get in the way quite a bit. Best policy with the Simpsons packs is to identify all the accessories. Homer and Hibbert are hardest to distinguish and should be the only case where you need to feel the head mould (Hibbert's head is bumpy, Homer's is smooth).

Anyway, I bought Pteranodon Capture and finished off the Simpsons Series 2 figs with Marge, Bartman, Edna and Smithers yesterday. Took me forever to find Bartman suprisingly, had to try 5 different stores before I found him. Must be popular :laugh: Also made some Bricklink orders to try and finish some MOC projects I'm working on.

Couldn't resist JW, so I picked up 75917. Probably won't pick up any more sets and stick to the figures.

I decided to treat myself to a 75082 TIE Advanced Prototype, plus found a Protector of Jungle and Protector of Ice for £2.50 each. I couldn't resist, especially when I'm always looking for CCBS parts to build with!

Another 6392 - this time with box!! This will make 3 entire sets of 9-stud runways. I actually don't mind this problem.

Picked up a nice lot at a garage sale for $100. Three large bins full. The built models I could easily identify were the most recent Millenium Falcon, the recent (non UCS) Slave 1, recent Y-Wing, motorized walking AT-AT, an AT-ST, and a handful of prequel ships. The sweet finds I wasn't expecting? Complete Hagrid's Hut and Hogwarts Castle. I'll sell those to easily cover the cost of the entire purchase, plus a little extra!

Two Microfighters: The X-Wing & Millennium Falcon for $7 each from Wal-Mart.

Edit - I also ended up getting a TIE Interceptor later on at Wal-Mart for the same price.

Edited by samuraiturtle