Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

79101 Shredders Dragon Bike

79102 Stealth Shell

79104 Shellraiser Street Chase

I wanted all Turtles and figured this was my best bet, I also got Shredder, 2 main villains and 3 Foot + a Kraang robot.

70000 Razcals Glider

30250 Ewars Acro Fighter

Also, I was at the Glendale, CA store. I saw three MOC Star Trek items on display. If they belong to anyone on here, nicely done.

There were a couple guys there buying big, but I didn't have the nerve to ask of they were AFOLs. One guy bought doubles of 70502 Coles Earth Driller & 70503 The Gilden Dragon. I thought for sure he was one.

I bought a Series 9 Roller Derby Girl at eBay..

She's Rollin soon at my home. :wink:

Edited by JeagerEX

But on new years I stopped by the lego store and picked up a few 'surprise' minifigures in little plastic bags. I got 2 cheerleaders, and a cowgirl. Oh, my luck.

I bought a full set of CMF series 9 from a lego store I was at today, some of the nice staff there helped me to feel for them and guess what, no duplicates so I now have a full set, when series 10 comes out I'm going back to the same lego store :classic:

I bought a Series 9 Roller Derby Girl at eBay..

She's Rollin soon at my home. :wink:

UPDATE:

I bought the following at eBay:

1. Team GB Relay Runner

2. Series 4 Soccer Player

3. Monster Fighters Dr. Rodney Rathbone minifig (Since I have Ann Lee and Frank Rock)

And also I bought LEGO Friends Collectible Series for my late sister's birthday.

Edited by JeagerEX

Well I swung by Target to grab a 20 dollar set, but they hadnt put ANY sets out yet, as

they were still in boxes on a cart. So I casually looked over the cart and determined

which boxes had what, about this time a employee walked by. I told her I wasnt robbing

the place and had her open a box for me.

Long story short: I got the Spider-Cycle set!

Went downtown today and picked up 7965 Millennium Falcon. But I won't let myself get started until I've worked through a mountain of chemistry.

Well I swung by Target to grab a 20 dollar set, but they hadnt put ANY sets out yet, as

they were still in boxes on a cart. So I casually looked over the cart and determined

which boxes had what, about this time a employee walked by. I told her I wasnt robbing

the place and had her open a box for me.

Long story short: I got the Spider-Cycle set!

I would've loved to see the look on the face of the employee when you said you're not robbing the place. I know I've done the ol' brown box looking.

Went downtown today and picked up 7965 Millennium Falcon. But I won't let myself get started until I've worked through a mountain of chemistry.

That was a fun build, it's big so you better have quite a bit of shelf space.

Yesterday got the Friends series 1 bags, 41017, 41018 and 41019.

Also ordered 3 sealed boxes worth of series 9 minifigures \o/

I just hope someone will beat my bid in an auction for not fully complete Death Star now..

Three minifigures from series 8. The Cowgirl. The Evil Alien Queen and The Bavarian Pretzel Dude. I also got three Monster Fighter sets, The swamp creature, The mummy and The werewolf. I think these sets are so cool. But I won't be buying anymore sets for a bit. :sceptic: Need to save up some more money. :sceptic:

Finally got my hands on a decent priced shirtless Darth Maul polybag. Now the question is to keep it sealed or open it to display with the rest of my SW figures.

And on a (very expensive) whim I finally bought the SDCC Jean Gray figure. I originally wasn't planning on spending that kind of money, but I've been really into Super Heroes lately, so I bit the bullet.

Thankfully I had some Christmas money to spend.

Finally got my hands on a decent priced shirtless Darth Maul polybag. Now the question is to keep it sealed or open it to display with the rest of my SW figures.

DDDOOO IIITTT!!!(open it, that is):grin:

My box of series 8 showed up on Monday.

As much as I love the CMF series, I kinda wish TLG would stop making these. It's getting expensive. :laugh:

Scored 7066 Alien Conquest HQ and a couple PoP sets; Fight for the Dagger and Ostrich Race.

Alien Conquest is a cool theme IMO as it's earth-based and retro (totally smacks of Mars Attacks). I don't really care for licensed sets but PoP Battle of Alamut is an awesome castle so I scored a couple of the smaller sets to augment it. The Ostrich Race was on discount on Amazon (where I also scored the Alien Conquest HQ).

Got the 7571 Fight for the Dagger via Barnes and Noble online. It was full-price ($30) but the postage was free and the tax was minimal, less than US $1.50. It was the first time I'd bought Lego from them, I will purchase there again.

Wish I could afford EVERY Lego set! Great fun, Joe

Just bought the Uruk-hai Army and Riddles for the Ring, the latter mainly for the Bilbo Baggins figure, which is very nicely done.

Also bought the Ultrasonic Raider (Ninjago) and the Forest Police Station, both on sale at Walmart, and I'm trying to resell both. I'm not into Ninjago but I won't be too sad if the police station doesn't sell. I like that set!