Sign in to follow this  
tin7_creations

Hulk & Iron Man

Alright, so I don't know how to update the first post to include the Hulk minifig from my previous post, so I'm making a new one.

A few days ago, I thought of sculpting onto the LEGO torso to create 'bulk' for Hulk; here is the finished product:

4142124500_a1729f86ce_d.jpg

4141367611_5f1d5b307e_d.jpg

Tell me how the 'bulky' torso works. The paint thickened the piece, but the arms can't move to the sides anymore, or the arms will scratch off the paint.

Also, I recent bought this fig from christo7108 on ebay.

This Iron Man is not decaled, it is printed like LEGO:

4141368403_e046e25c9b_d.jpg

4141368797_cac6051b9b_d.jpg

4142125736_0505662932_d.jpg

This figure is INCREDIBLE; the quality is one of the best custom figs I've seen. I wish Lego printed like this, arms, legs, head, front, back. When I finally received it, I think I experienced what I deem a Lego-rgasm :tongue:

Hope you enjoy!

~tin7

Hulk is spectacular, the arms look great with the bulked-up body. Iron-Man is :oh::wub: x100

Amazing work, tin7 :oh::wub:

I wasn't expecting to see such perfection in your first torso add-ons; you just started talking about making them few dys ago! You really are a great customiser, ranging from decals to sculpey, to printed LEGO pieces, and with some 'purist' edges, too :thumbup:

LuxorV

They are fanastic ! :laugh::thumbup:

Really love Iron Man, looks totally cool and spot on to the original character. :wub:

The Hulk too, is very good - just don't make him mad or even Iron Man for that matter. :grin:

Keep up the great work !!!! :laugh::thumbup:

Nov. 29, 2009: One of my creations actually made the Front Page!! I'm ecstatic!

I have a Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man and a Wolverine; we all know where this is going right? :tongue: The Avengers!

Up next: Captain America!

~tin7

Edited by tin7

Great Hulk,I never saw this tipe of customisation before.The bulky torso works great I am confused how did you make the hands biger, did you glue them together or something.Iron man is also good.When I saw him I really thout he was looking at me.Both really good minifigs,cant wait to see Captain America.

Gamer.

Wow, that is absolutely amazing. Nice job on the Hulk! :wub:

That Iron Man is awesome too :thumbup:

Can't wait for the rest of the figures you're gonna create, especially Wolverine :cry_happy:

Great job again!

CF W

Wow - I'm a big Iron man fan and I want that fig badly!!!!!!!!!!! The Hulk was too dark for me to see properly, but I like the description. Thanks for sharing.

Are those arms from the power miner rock monsters? If so your "torso bulk" compliments them very well. Great work there!

They look great! I used to be into comics in highschool. I'm guessing that you used sculpy to make the Hulk figure but I dunno cause it would probably melt the plastic if it baked in the oven to harden, so maybe plumbers putty like used in figure/puppet making? The Iron Man has some nice silk screen print on it. Even the arms! Nice! I'm going to have to look out for that one on Ebay. :)

Great Hulk,I never saw this tipe of customisation before.The bulky torso works great I am confused how did you make the hands biger, did you glue them together or something.Iron man is also good.When I saw him I really thout he was looking at me.Both really good minifigs,cant wait to see Captain America.

Gamer.

The hands are from the Power Miner rock monsters.

They look great! I used to be into comics in highschool. I'm guessing that you used sculpy to make the Hulk figure but I dunno cause it would probably melt the plastic if it baked in the oven to harden, so maybe plumbers putty like used in figure/puppet making? The Iron Man has some nice silk screen print on it. Even the arms! Nice! I'm going to have to look out for that one on Ebay. :)

I boiled the sculpey/torso. sculpey hardens when boiled too.

Wow, that is absolutely amazing. Nice job on the Hulk! :wub:

That Iron Man is awesome too :thumbup:

Can't wait for the rest of the figures you're gonna create, especially Wolverine :cry_happy:

Great job again!

CF W

I already made Wolverine. this thread: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...mp;hl=Wolverine

Good God! They are both astounding! Your idea worked perfectly! We've seen the rock monster arms idea before, but it really stands out with the sculpy!

But the Iron Man... I really, really think that looks like an official minifig! Crazy good job! :cry_happy:

EDIT: Oh, you bought it off ebay! Well, great job on the Hulk and great job to the Iron Man maker!

Edited by Darth Legolas

Amazing sculpting job on the Hulk! Nice use of the rock monster arms as well. :thumbup:

The Avengers!

I can't wait to see your Thor! :sweet:

Great job on Hulk! The torso turned out really well, it looks official :thumbup: Props to christo7108 on Iron Man too :thumbup:

Edited by prateek

Amazing sculpting job on the Hulk! Nice use of the rock monster arms as well. :thumbup:

I can't wait to see your Thor! :sweet:

I can't wait to try and build it.... the helmet and hair are eluding me right now...

I can't wait to try and build it.... the helmet and hair are eluding me right now...

Which version of Thor do you want to make?

Luxor, you made an error on the front page when doing news. Tin7 did not make the Iron Man fig. It is a custom fig made by Christo (he even states that).

-Omi

Luxor, you made an error on the front page when doing news. Tin7 did not make the Iron Man fig. It is a custom fig made by Christo (he even states that).

Thanks for pointing that out. I've adjusted the frontpage post.

Btw, awesome figs :thumbup: