Sign in to follow this  
Norro

A small hint of things to come...

Well here is a small pirate pic from a lego display... but please note the next generation inquisition ship in the background scary.

God Bless,

Nathan

There are a lot of interesting things going on in that MOC!

Pink makes for a completely different change to what most would expect of a pirate ship. I like the idea! Given that the crew appears to be all female I think its appropriate despite how cliched it might seem. Its a stroke of originality and that ship appears to have been built entirely from scratch without the use of large hull pieces. That is also rare for pirate ship MOCS.

I like the sea monster emerging from the water too!

that isnt a moc its the sip from the imperial trading post... Just different clorors and a few little fidderent things.

It is a MOC even though it is based on the ship included in the Imperial Trading Post because after someone modifies a LEGO set its no longer a LEGO design. Of course this could be debated to how much modifying is required before a MOC based on an existing LEGO design becomes a new design. However, I believe that this ship has been modified enough to be called a MOC.

What differeniates this MOC from the original is...

[*]Pink pieces have replaced the original ones.

[*]The mini-figures have been exchanged with female mini-figures which don't exist in any pirate set as far as I'm aware of. So they are definitely MOCs.

[*]A pirate flag has been added to the stern.

[*]A cannon has been added.

[*]The mini-figures have been exchanged with female mini-figures which don't exist in any pirate set as far as I'm aware of.

Female pirats appeared in many sets (at least 5 off the top of my head...)

God Bless,

Nathan

But not as an entire crew.

This ship looks a bit like a crossover between Pirates and Paradisa.

Really cute ship, but Im afraid our chibi crew will get some snake problems... Huge ones...

(look closer on the pic)

Great find! I love the awesome cute ship of pink doom. *devil*

Mister Phes, didnt you know of female pirate figures? Or just the piece combination? Explain yourself!

This ship looks a bit like a crossover between Pirates and Paradisa.

Very Paradisia-like. Must be the pink. I like the female pirates though. I never had one of this figs and always thought they were pretty rare.

[*]The mini-figures have been exchanged with female mini-figures which don't exist in any pirate set as far as I'm aware of.

Really, I never knew that? WOW! :D

Actually, I should have been more specific. SOME of these female mini-figures have NEVER appeared in ANY pirate set before so therefore they are MOCs themselves.

That work better for ya? :D

I like the sea monster emerging from the water too!

OMG I have been there but never noticed the sea monster :-P

is the worst MOC i have seen in my life...with the pink flag...arg...the pirate woman is one of my favourite minifigs but that ship is terrible...hope forget that image early

is the worst MOC i have seen in my life...with the pink flag...arg...the pirate woman is one of my favourite minifigs but that ship is terrible...hope forget that image early

Yes the colour scheme is terrible indeed X-D

but imagine if it wasn't, the design is pretty good...I might be wrong but it looks longer than the Imperial Trading Post cutter.