ACCURATEin

CITY: Extremely random photos from Lego City!

Nice! I like that it's all black (except for the lights) :wink:

The SWAT truck looks great ACCURATEin! Like a black mean machine!

I bet that the kids in the second picture will behave now. :laugh:

Nice truck!

I like it in black color.

Also it looks good that wide (almost 10 studs), very tough vehicle.

Wow, your ALL BLACK SWAT truck is soo cool! Very impressive. Everybody will keep calm in your LEGO city! :classic:

Thank you everyone! I had been itching to build one for quite a while. Hopefully everyone will behave in the City and these guys will not have to make any surprise visits haha. :tongue:

AWESOME SWAT TRUCK 'ACCURATEin' !!! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Reminds me of the truck from the 1970's tv series S.W.A.T. ! :grin:

It looks mean and tough :devil: - great work, really great work 'ACCURATEin' - COOL !!! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Great images ACCURATEin. That SWAT truck looks fantastic. I would appreciate you reducing your image size though. Our EB site guidelines call for images no larger than 800x600.

Still, a great city you have.

AWESOME SWAT TRUCK 'ACCURATEin' !!! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Reminds me of the truck from the 1970's tv series S.W.A.T. ! :grin:

It looks mean and tough :devil: - great work, really great work 'ACCURATEin' - COOL !!! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Thank you Sir!

Great images ACCURATEin. That SWAT truck looks fantastic. I would appreciate you reducing your image size though. Our EB site guidelines call for images no larger than 800x600.

Still, a great city you have.

Thank you Sir! I will figure out how to make the image 800x600 for the next round of photos. I apologize for hosting them so large.

A little more work has been done in Lego City. Please excuse the extreme randomness with this next batch of photos haha!

Who loves ice cream!? Grand opening coming soon!

026c.jpg

These are the owners of the new ice cream shop.

030ob.jpg

The heart was a special kit given to LEGO employees as a token of thanks! I let my girlfriend build it and i decided to affix it to the top of the skyscraper for the time being.

023hh.jpg

027ngy.jpg

029bo.jpg

028aqa.jpg

Free LEGO!!..

031do.jpg

032pu.jpg

Some intense remodeling over at the engine shop!..

034pbp.jpg

035vg.jpg

Now who has alot of lrgo? :tongue:

I love your layout, it looks really great... and HUGE. :thumbup::grin:

How did you get all those trans blue pieces for the skyscraper? :oh: It must´ve cost a fortune!

Also, that ice-cream shop... :wub: It just looks so... ice-creamy! :grin:

Now who has alot of lrgo? :tongue:

I love your layout, it looks really great... and HUGE. :thumbup::grin:

How did you get all those trans blue pieces for the skyscraper? :oh: It must´ve cost a fortune!

Also, that ice-cream shop... :wub: It just looks so... ice-creamy! :grin:

Thank you Sir!

I purchased an entire box of the 1x2x5 trans blue pieces and will probably need another one to finish the project. Would it surprise you if I told you the total cost for the skyscraper so far has been a whopping $120?!

And thanks for commenting on the ice cream shop! It's been a project my girlfriend and I have been working on the past week and is nearing completion.

Her boss was also kind enough to give us a very large tub of free LEGO~!!!! One man's junk is definitely another man's treasure for sure in this case! We found everything from Harry Potter characters to NBA stars, and some amazing pieces i've never seen before. So with this new batch of LEGO there shall be more MOCs to come!!

Without further ado, more updates from the city...

Most of the free LEGO we received!...

001oor.jpg

At the start of the day..

006fs.jpg

At the end of the day..

012fyv.jpg

We also decided to do a color change on the theatre..

007vo.jpg

New setup with the ice cream shop..

009ht.jpg

Overall layout of the city thus far..

011lz.jpg

..now back to building before it gets to be bedtime! haha :classic:

Edited by ACCURATEin

I love your city. All the neat buildings, cars, Star Wars run around just makes it look so cool. I only have enough room for the a town, since its only about 3 baseplates wide and 6 baseplates long. Now I want to make a giant city!!

So are you going to do anything involving the roads that lead off your table? Just keep up the barricades and tell your figs they'll have an untimely death if the go past them?

Holy humuna! I love the mountain thingy and that pink modualr building is amazing!

I love your city. All the neat buildings, cars, Star Wars run around just makes it look so cool. I only have enough room for the a town, since its only about 3 baseplates wide and 6 baseplates long. Now I want to make a giant city!!

So are you going to do anything involving the roads that lead off your table? Just keep up the barricades and tell your figs they'll have an untimely death if the go past them?

Thank you Sir! Despite having a very limited amount of space, i'm making room for this city!

As for the roads that end at the cliff?!..haha I've thought about building a mountain from the ground and making it look like the entire city is on the side of a mountain, and possibly building some type of bridge. My imagination runs wild sometimes when i'm sitting on the couch trying to figure out what to do next! haha

Holy humuna! I love the mountain thingy and that pink modualr building is amazing!

Thank you Sir! Hopefully the mountain will be finished soon and I will also get some pictures of the interior of the ice cream shop. :thumbup:

OMG you have been busy, I have just checked out your 18th January post.......AWESOME ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Even the house of pink is cool and a pink ice creamery also cool ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'ACCURATEin' ! :laugh:

OMG you have been busy, I have just checked out your 18th January post.......AWESOME ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Even the house of pink is cool and a pink ice creamery also cool ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'ACCURATEin' ! :laugh:

Busy is an understatement. I've become obsessed as of recent! haha. Thanks for the comments!

Here are some recent developments from this past weekend. I also made an eight wide UPS truck that I forgot to take a photo of.

007kn.jpg

A view of my strange modular setup..

004de.jpg

Couple tasting some ice cream at the new shop!

003fg.jpg

Here is the beginning of the LEGO store. It's going to be modular and have a McDonalds located above the store.

002g.jpg

Great buildings, :thumbup:

I like your LEGO store so far, especially your pick-a-brick bins.

And light-up LEGO sign.

the Inventor

That is an amazing layout! Great job on the City scape.

I can't wait until I have the room to put something together like that. 95% of my Lego is sorted and stored.

Keep the updates coming dude! :thumbup:

Wow, that's... pink. :grin: But a really nice building. The front of the Lego store looks promising. How did you do the PaB wall in the back? Technic bricks with 1 x 1 trans-round plates?

I too can't wait to see the Lego store and Macca's finished, dont forget Ronald ! :grin:

Keep going - I'm a conformist! 'ACCURATEin' ! :sweet:

EPic stuff all around!

I wish I had that many pink pieces... I think I have about three...

I'm also planning a LEGO store... can't wait to steal be inspired by ideas! :tongue:

Wow, as impressive as the whole layout is, the thing that stands out most for me is the foliage... it's a mark of great LEGO skill when your creations are almost indistingushiable from sculpted, painted models! I especially like the tree using the 1 x 1 cylingers with 3 leaves... genius!