Derek

Prince of Persia 2010

I love that there is two differnt colors for the camels. The dark tan and the light.

Great point about the Zoo theme. I know I'd be buying tons of that, if for nothing else, my daughter's joy! What's a zebra, but a striped horse? They also already have monkeys, owls, and snakes, etc.

There have also been polor bears, elephants, cows, horses, spiders, parrots, clams, ants, frogs, fish, cats, dogs, bats, scorpians, and pigs will be added soon.

The pigs in the Farm set looked flesh too (maybe dark flesh), so at looks as if this is the way of the future :thumbup:
Come to think of it, they did look kind of fleshy. It was probably dark flesh, since that has more of an orange hue to it than regular flesh.

Come to think of it, they did look kind of fleshy. It was probably dark flesh, since that has more of an orange hue to it than regular flesh.

Yes, I meant 'dark flesh'. I find the terminology confusing as Bricklink lists what we normally think of as fleshie as 'light flesh' and what we think of dark flesh (Indy 09 summer sets) as just 'flesh' :wacko:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogColors.asp

Sets description (from Amazon) :sweet:

7569 - Hassasins Hide Out

• Set includes 4 minifigures: Dastan, Bladed Whip Hassansin, Porcupine Hassansin, and Double-bladed Hassansin
  • Features a dungeon full of weapons and treasures
  • Includes swords, snakes, serpents and axes
  • Weapon rack holding double- bladed axe also included
  • 80 pieces
  • Price - $10.99

7570 - The Ostrich Race

• Set includes 3 minifigures: Dastan, Sheik Amar and an Ostrich jockey
  • Lever opens start gates simultaneously
  • Viewing tower to follow the ostrich race
  • A weapon rack with spears, 2 ostriches and scorpion included
  • 169 pieces
  • Price - $19.99

7571 - Fight for the Dagger

• Set includes 4 minifigures: Dastan, Asoka, Princess Tamina and market seller
  • Cool adventure traps: Trap door in the tower as well as a ¿collapsing¿ balcony
  • Studs on the side of the model to encourage parkoir role play
  • Tower can attach to model #7573; ; also includes camel, market scene details and Dagger of Time
  • 258 pieces
  • Price - $29.99

7572 - Quest Against Time

• Set includes 4 minifigures: Dastan, Princess Tamina, Nizam and Hassansin leader with two snakes
  • Gauntlet functions: Spinning saw blade, swords swinging in, tree trunk with spikes spinning in the middle of the room, pillars to jump on, ¿exploding¿ column
  • Studs on walls and columns to encourage parkoir play
  • Also includes Dagger of Time and Sand of Time light brick
  • 506 pieces
  • Price - $49.99

7573 - Battle of Almut

• Set includes 7 minifigures: Dastan, Seso, Nizam, Giant Semitar Hassansin , Razor Glove Hassansin and two soldiers
  • Functions: Secret door, small catapults, fire barrel drop, Secret stairs (comes out of the wall so Dastan can run up and surprise the enemy)
  • Studs on walls and columns to encourage parkoir play
  • Hiding place for the secret dagger, Dagger of Time, camel and cross bow included
  • 822 pieces
  • Price - $79.99

I love this sets) :wub:

Those sets sound extremely cool, especially the fact that you can physically combine at least two of them (which sound like some sort of buildings anyway).

I just might have to get all five of them. That means I'll have five Dastans to play with. :laugh:

Thank you very much for that info ForceMaster :classic:

Just by looking at the descriptions makes me want to get every set just like Sandy. Can't wait to see some more pictures!

7571 - Fight for the Dagger sound like a great set - 4 minifigs, camel, tower, market and attachable to the 7573 :thumbup:

Yes, these sound amazing :wub:

I am excited by the idea that one of the smaller sets can be connected to the big Alamut set - that's a concept we haven't seen in a while :wink:

I'll probably get the two smaller sets, and I'd love to know what's the difference between a serpent and a snake.

But why do they call it "Pursia" instead of "Persia"?

• Set includes 4 minifigures: Dastan, Bladed Whip Hassansin, Porcupine Hassansin, and Double-bladed Hassansin
  • 80 pieces
  • Price - $10.99

I can't help but wonder how they'll manage to make a Dungeon full of weapons and treasures with just 80 pieces...

But I like the sound of that bladed whip hassassin... I wonder what he might look like... Are there already pics of him that I might have missed (I know we've seen a few of them but I can't quite put that name on any of those I remember...)

Wow, that Hideout set sounds fantastic for the price. Even if it is more expensive I'll be definitely getting it. PoP seems like the replacement Indy for me, as both have great flesh minifigures and wonderful pieces!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I knew next to nothing about PoP before the License announcement, and still know very little about the backstory, but after seeing some of the MF's, I gotta say - they're very cool looking!

I will most likely never see this movie, but I must say that I plan on getting the three smaller sets. I love the descriptions of them, and I am very happy that both of the two animals are in smallish sets! :sweet: Especially the 2 ostriches!

I can't wait for these to be released, I wish they came out in January!

Wow, all of those sets sound very nice!

I, like darthperson, don't plan on seeing the movies (and I know nothing about PoP), but I'll probably get the two cheapest sets for the ostriches, and since the $11 USD one sounds like a battle pack. :sweet:

Also, I think it's odd how one of the characters is named "Asoka" (looks like someone misspelled Ahsoka). :laugh:

Alright, the ostriches come in a sub $20 set! I'll most likely end up getting the two cheapest sets, but honestly I have to see some pictures before I make up my mind.

I can't help but wonder how they'll manage to make a Dungeon full of weapons and treasures with just 80 pieces...

My guess is that they will make the set very similar to the Indy 'Jungle Duel' set that came with all of the accessories. (sword stand, 5 swords, 2 daggers, basket of fruit,etc.) :wink:

I'll probably get the two smaller sets, and I'd love to know what's the difference between a serpent and a snake.

But why do they call it "Pursia" instead of "Persia"?

They left out an R. It's supposed to be Purrsia! :laugh:

Because cat's are worshipped in Persia. :wink:

QUOTE (ForceMaster @ Oct 9 2009, 10:33 AM)

Sets description (from Amazon)

Set includes 4 minifigures: Dastan, Bladed Whip Hassansin, Porcupine Hassansin, and Double-bladed Hassansin

Features a dungeon full of weapons and treasures

Includes swords, snakes, serpents and axes

Weapon rack holding double- bladed axe also included

80 pieces

Price - $10.99

This set looks very cheap for its contents, if so, I will buy at least three or so.

This set looks very cheap for its contents, if so, I will buy at least three or so.

You know, I always say that, but I never do for some reason. Probably just saving money, but I really wish I had bought another Indy Cairo set.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

New Toy Story is amazing,but what will be Prince Of Persia?Is 7571 is the role play set,like many sets from Orient expedition?Sounds good. :classic:

Thanks a lot, Forcemaster, for the amazon set descriptions! They sound really nice, I am looking forward for using the new minifig parts for MOCs, and also I am optimistic to get a lot of my favorite colours: tan, dark tan, grey..

• 80 pieces
  • Price - $10.99

It says snakes and serpents

Does that mean we'll have a different kind of snake? :look:

It says snakes and serpents

Does that mean we'll have a different kind of snake? :look:

Maybe snake,which we need to build?Cobra will be better :thumbup: