Christian

City 2010

One of my sources has told me something that 'Klaus-Dieter' may cry with joy !

This City house could possibly be based on the creator house of last year and can be made single or double storey.

Sadly the person who told me this was only going by memory as her boss had taken the book to another store, but she was sure it said CITY and it looked like a house.

I'll try to get more information if I can.

I'm a conformist! !!

Thank you very much for this information, lightningtiger! :classic:

It's great to get an unofficial comfirming that the City House will be a City set and not a Creator one!

And of course it would be great if it looked similar to 6754 but without backwalls and with a decent interior and a minifig family!

Klaus-Dieter

2010 City sets available in physical stores in Spain! :laugh:

And in Italy too! Much sooner than expected. Trouble is, 2009 almost disappeared.

Gotta check out my local TRU and El Corte Ingles to see if they have any on store! It's hard to live on the outskirts of Europe. :(

(I'm from Portugal, BTW.)

TRU is wonderful for lego stuff but El Corte Ingles... :sadnew: I'll only say that the last "summer" sets arrived the last week of September :hmpf: Good luck anyway! :wink:

Not always late I guess. :wink:

Just for the first time! :laugh: Well, actually they're not available anywhere, just in some specific stores, but available anyway! And I should add that some lines like PM, Agents as some City or modular sets well..., let's say we always have to purchase them directly through lego.com...

Edited by BlueBard

Thank you very much for this information, lightningtiger! :classic:

It's great to get an unofficial comfirming that the City House will be a City set and not a Creator one!

And of course it would be great if it looked similar to 6754 but without backwalls and with a decent interior and a minifig family!

Klaus-Dieter

Not to disappoint you, but being a kid's set it probably will not come with a complete family including Grandma and 15 rooms plus car and pool. :tongue: It gets a little tiring when people expect so much out of a name and then when it doesn't come with everything they expect they radically :angry: TLG down.

Well, I'm a bit disappointed if its indeed a suburban house rather than an actual City Townhouse a la Market Street.

TRU is wonderful for lego stuff but El Corte Ingles... :sadnew: I'll only say that the last "summer" sets arrived the last week of September :hmpf: Good luck anyway! :wink:

Strange, 'cause here in Lisbon they've arrived on time...

Thanks, man! To you too!

Edited by Scorpion

One of my sources has told me something that 'Klaus-Dieter' may cry with joy !

This City house could possibly be based on the creator house of last year and can be made single or double storey.

Sadly the person who told me this was only going by memory as her boss had taken the book to another store, but she was sure it said CITY and it looked like a house.

I'll try to get more information if I can.

I'm a conformist! !!

Thanks!! :classic:

So the house can be made single or double story? Does that mean a floor comes out? Or does it come with extra parts for a totally different house design, like in the creator sets? And did he see any Minifigs or cars?

Not to disappoint you, but being a kid's set it probably will not come with a complete family including Grandma and 15 rooms plus car and pool. :tongue:

That would be a cool S@H exclusive though! :grin:

I do have faith in TLC and am looking forward to this house...Hopefully it has enough furnishings, but doesn't have to bee too complex...

That would be a cool S@H exclusive though! :grin:

I do have faith in TLC and am looking forward to this house...Hopefully it has enough furnishings, but doesn't have to bee too complex...

One can only hope... :laugh:

You are right 'Legoliner Pilot' it is gone - Lego must have come down on them real heavy !

But from what I have been told it's still real, I'll try and find out for sure this week comming.

*snip*

I'm still hoping for a hospital that isn't a joke.

Me too. 2006's hospital was repugnant.

I very much want to see the City House. It sounds very interesting, and exciting for a house to be released under City for the first time in several years.

And on the news of the Truck Stop being the TRU exclusive, meh. I would have preferred the other two choices, but we'll wait and see.

All in all, not a bad year for City, so far.

theres a lot of talk about this "truck stop" but has anyone seen/heard any concrete proof of its existance? all i remeber hearing was a post that "a source said there was "a lot of octan signage" Define "a lot" The city corner set has "octan signage" on the bus.

Im not covinced it is a truck stop even though I did vote for it. weve seen alot of the objects in the concept art from the poll in sets to be released so its hard to say what it will be. I think we all need to stop speculating to the point it becomes "fact" and wait at least for some more concrete proof.

Sal

WFB, WI

theres a lot of talk about this "truck stop" but has anyone seen/heard any concrete proof of its existance? all i remeber hearing was a post that "a source said there was "a lot of octan signage" Define "a lot" The city corner set has "octan signage" on the bus.

First of all, that was an advertisement, not signage. Second, why would a City Center have Octan signage all over it? :wacko: And since when has anyone else in LEGO City besides LRTS operated buses, monorails, or trains? :hmpf: "A lot" means this supposed item must have plenty of Octan plastered all over it. Second, lightningtiger said that it will be a service station. There is your proof.

Definition of "a lot".

I know I have to get that truck! Come on, its a LEGO Truck, delivering LEGO sets, to a store that sells LEGO, that is made out of LEGO, in a LEGO City!! Who doesn't wanna share their hobby to your hobby's civilians?

I know I have to get that truck! Come on, its a LEGO Truck, delivering LEGO sets, to a store that sells LEGO, that is made out of LEGO, in a LEGO City!! Who doesn't wanna share their hobby to your hobby's civilians?

Drool!!

I looked in the old lego catalogue of 1980

and I saw set 7822 (trainstation), which me reminds much of the pic of the new train station. It looked like the old set bridge was a idea for the new maybe.

I looked in the old lego catalogue of 1980

and I saw set 7822 (trainstation), which me reminds much of the pic of the new train station. It looked like the old set bridge was a idea for the new maybe.

I think we discussed this recently in the 2010 Trains topic

But yes the similarities are very obvious.

:classic:

The "Jan 2010" sets are on smyths.ie finally (Smyths are Ireland's only first-string Lego retailer, what with having neither Lego stores nor TRU) and the ones I've checked are showing as in-stock at my local branch.

AND I got paid tonight, which means I should have the utility repair truck, Octan tanker and city car (to be rapidly MOD'ed to look more like my own Panda than a Smart) tomorrow

The fire helicopter is already being shown as reduced to 25 euro from 40 euro, which is a much more realistic price. Repair truck is 11 euro, city car 4.50 euro and tanker 18 euro which I think compares well to other European prices? The new fire station is 75 euro, so its definitely getting ignored!

Edited by Cian

I haven't seen those here yet, so i assume they are new...there are these pictures from the passenger plane, airport and the pig farm up at brickset:

7684-1.jpg

3182-1.jpg

3181-1.jpg

the pig farm looks a lot better than it did at first

but i dont know if its worth it if you dont have the big farm set

as this is more of an ad on rather than a stand alone set..

and as we can get pigs with the impulse set the pig farm seems a lot less interesting.

(would be great to have an ad on to the medieval market with pigs!)

the pig farm looks a lot better than it did at first

but i dont know if its worth it if you dont have the big farm set

as this is more of an ad on rather than a stand alone set..

I bought the Farm set 2 weeks ago and today I bought the Pig farm because I too thought that these two sets would look excellent together.

I don't have to mention the price to you of course, since you know how things are here in Greece...:hmpf_bad:

Asta file, to portofoli ponaei! :grin: