Christian

City 2010

Ok, take a look at this picture:

4375536432669bf5cb1c.jpg

I'll never seem this 2 cars on the centr of the pictures before...

Maybe, it's a part of 8404?... :sceptic:

I'll never seem this 2 cars on the centr of the pictures before...

Maybe, it's a part of 8404?... :sceptic:

Have you seen the other cars before? :wink:

Honestly, this is a gigantic MOC, the cars could be anything.

The 8403 looks really good, lots of good details.

The tree house is very funny and more civilian minifigs are always nice :thumbup:

Thank you very much to the link of the picture of the City House, Castle fan! :classic:

I'm really surprised that we see a picture of 8403 already now. :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter is gonna love this :laugh:

Absolutely right, metalandi! :grin:

From the outside this new City House looks absolutely :wub: :wub: :wub: !

It's great to see that we are getting a (nearly) complete family with mother, father and son. :thumbup:

The architecture of the house is brilliant. Although I would really like to get a suburban family house, too, I for now prefer to get an urban family home. :thumbup:

The fences, the terrace with blue marquee, the bbq, the wall with arc, the bbq and the small "tree house" are very lovely additions. :wub:

In it I think we are getting 4 minifigs along with a dog, one can assume a cat as well. I think that object in the yard might be a bbq, what do you all think ?

I agree with you concerning the bbq, the cat and the dog.

But where do you see four minifigs? - I do only see three: son (with skateboard), father (at the bbq) and mother (with dog).

I would prefer this set to include a daugther for the family instead of a dog.

Can't wait to see clearer pictures, especially the interior - from which we can guess a kitchen and bedroom at least and maybe something in the loft too !

I totally agree with you, lightningtiger!

It seems as if there is a blue chair behind the big window on the first floor - so supposably there is even a second chair and a table between them - plus supposably and hopefully a cooker with pan and a small cupboard with cups.

Behind the left window on the second floor there might be a bed or a writing table with computer and behind the right window a toilet (but the picture is too blurry to be sure).

Of course a furnished room in the attic would be great (e. g. a childerns' room) - but since there was no interior in the attic of the pizzeria in 7641 and since the attic seems to not taller than the one in the pizzeria I wouldn't count on this to not be disappointed if there is no interior.

The only thing which is strange is that there is a bbq and a terrace - but there seem to be no chairs and no table to sit outside and eat the grilled sausages, bacon etc. :sceptic:

I, too, can't await to see clearer pics - esp. of the interior.

After about twenty years TLG finally comes back with a family home! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

'Klaus-Dieter' there appears to be a minifig, maybe female on the front porch near the door - sadly the watermark mucks up the view of it though.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thank you very much to the link of the picture of the City House, Castle fan! :classic:

It's great to see that we are getting a (nearly) complete family with mother, father and son. :thumbup:

The architecture of the house is brilliant. Although I would really like to get a suburban family house, too, I for now prefer to get an urban family home. :thumbup:

1. How do you know it's a family? Perhaps the skateboarder just passing by? Perhaps the man lighting the grill just to hit on the girl because he know she take the same route everyday. Use your imagination and everything will be fine! (just like children do, Legos primary target group) If you want another girl in the house just add one. If she will fit - the house is not that big. :tongue:

2. And don't you think we have enough brillant suburbian houses with the Creator? :classic:

3. I love everything about the house! :thumbup::classic:

I had little idea there was going to be an appartment building included in this years sets! How cool is that! :laugh:

It's definitely in my "must buy"-list, along with all the Harry Potter, PoP and Kingdoms sets. Oh boy I'm going to be so poor this year! :tongue:

I don't know- I can't say I like the house much. It looks like a simplified Creator house with minifigs. There aren't any special pieces of note, either; at least none that I can see. The child's hoodie is available in the city car, which is a smaller set.

I don't know- I can't say I like the house much. It looks like a simplified Creator house with minifigs. There aren't any special pieces of note, either; at least none that I can see.

Red 2 x 2 windows? I'm not sure those 1x4x6 pieces with cross bar have been available in the new mould before either (although they were common in older sets).

But for once, I agree with the Cracker :tongue: It doesn't do much for me either and kind of looks like a prefab tenement in hospital colours of red, white and bley.

Still, it must be at a good price point and let's hope it appeals to its intended market of CITY fans who presumably don't buy Creator houses and populate them with their own figs.

Red 2 x 2 windows? I'm not sure those 1x4x6 pieces with cross bar have been available in the new mould before either (although they were common in older sets).

The windows are available in the fire station, albeit a more expensive set. I think they might be 1x2x3, though, which would be new. My internal scale is a bit out of whack today :wacko:

But for once, I agree with the Cracker :tongue:...

:hmpf:

You know I'm always right, anyway.

I'm not really liking the new town house as of yet, but my opinion can change once we get better pics.

I don't know- I can't say I like the house much. It looks like a simplified Creator house with minifigs. There aren't any special pieces of note, either; at least none that I can see. The child's hoodie is available in the city car, which is a smaller set.
But for once, I agree with the Cracker :tongue: It doesn't do much for me either and kind of looks like a prefab tenement in hospital colours of red, white and bley.

Still, it must be at a good price point and let's hope it appeals to its intended market of CITY fans who presumably don't buy Creator houses and populate them with their own figs.

Of course, CREATOR houses are and will always be vastly superior to anything these open-backed town sets would have to offer.

But it's a very good CITY set anyways, with desirable minifigs. How long ago since we've had a big residential building like this in the town/CITY line? Forever ago?

The small windows are definatly 1 x 2 x 3 and not 1 x 2 x 2

As for the "new mould" for the 1 x 4 x 6, what do you mean by that?

All of my 1 x 4 x 6 windows with the 2 cross bars are the same (the exception being the ones I have with fixed glass)

As for the "new mould" for the 1 x 4 x 6, what do you mean by that?

All of my 1 x 4 x 6 windows with the 2 cross bars are the same (the exception being the ones I have with fixed glass)

The fixed glass frame mould is slightly different to the mould that accepts the newer 1x4x6 panes, that's all.

Not only is it on S@H, but here's the instructions..............

7684 Book 1

7684 Book 2

But book number 2 is incomplete for some reason !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Edited by lightningtiger

I also spotted it at our local Bart Smit yesterday, along with the entire airport line.

So what is next in the Modular buildings category? Anyone heard any rumors?

I think its too early for rumors on the next modular building since the emporium came out three days ago. Also if anyone's interested the Glendale Galleria Lego store had about 4 Pig farm and tractor sets.

Edited by LegoGalactus

Well, nobody knows right now and it's probably waaaay too early.

Some guess the next might be a post office, citing the mail box on the sidewalk of 10211 as a possible hint, but quite frankly, I think that's clutching at straws at best.

Still no any information about 8404?... :sceptic:

Excepting those blurry pics some weeks ago, nothing... :sceptic:

Excepting those blurry pics some weeks ago, nothing... :sceptic:

where did you see the blurry photos (may I ask??) :tongue: