Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

I had a hard time coming up with the caption for this one, and thought about just leaving it caption-less. Would it be funnier that way?

Maybe it would have been better as long as we could see Dooku's hair properly.

Maybe it would have been better as long as we could see Dooku's hair properly.

I was trying to mimic the actual scene a little, with the head having rolled away to the background, but I see what you mean. I figured everybody would know that the new Joker has Dooku's hair.

Nice to see you at it again, COP, even though these may not be your best work. The first one is too much of a stretch, the second one is better, and this third one is pretty good! The fact that Anakin killed the Joker the same way he killed Dooku is a nice touch. I'm not so sure about the caption either. Perhaps something along the lines of the following would have been better: "So what if Batman doesn't kill. I'm not Batman. Besides, the Dooku hair threw me off."

Nice to see you at it again, COP, even though these may not be your best work. The first one is too much of a stretch, the second one is better, and this third one is pretty good! The fact that Anakin killed the Joker the same way he killed Dooku is a nice touch. I'm not so sure about the caption either. Perhaps something along the lines of the following would have been better: "So what if Batman doesn't kill. I'm not Batman. Besides, the Dooku hair threw me off."

Or he could say "I'm no Batman".

Maybe you should just stick to Star Wars puns? :sceptic:

As I currently don't have access to almost the entirety of my minifigure collection, it's a bit difficult. I was trying to use an added boost creativity, but I understand how it may not be working out at all.

Oky's caption would've suited it better, but not a bad pane besides. And I wouldn't have made the similar hair connection without being prompted.

Your previous 2 were good I thought. I haven't done one for ages, I had inspiration for one and built it yesterday only to find the camera no longer sees anything... great. Can still view existing images, but all new photos & videos are a blank screen.

No need cleaning your base at Tatooine.

*Snip*

That's really great mordatre, it quite caught me by surprise, it does look like they are dropping sand everywhere :laugh_hard:.

Hehe, good one - and the fact it uses the new sweet looking Sandtroopers makes it even better :thumbup:

Can't wait to get my hands on those dirty Sandtroopers... :wub:

Finally, Yoda speaks out against Friends - I was waiting for this :laugh::tongue:

Very funny comic by the way :laugh:

I can't quite figure out how to post a picture on my iPad...but I saw a great funny, maybe someone can make it off my description. So, there's a Hasbro stormtrooper sitting at a table. There's a LEGO Chewy on the table and a LEGO stormtrooper off to the side. The text reads as follows.

Kid: Whats for dinner dad?

Dad: Wookie steak.

Kid: Is it any good?

Dad:it's a little Chewy.

Maybe it's been done in here before, I can't remember. I got a good chuckle out of it.

HA! Perfect use of the Sandtroopers! Well done!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Can't wait to get my hands on those dirty Sandtroopers... :wub:

Don't forget to wash your hands once you do. :tongue:

I can't quite figure out how to post a picture on my iPad...but I saw a great funny, maybe someone can make it off my description.

I'm sure we've had a "chewy" joke in here before, but not this particular one. Where did you see this picture? Would be better to find it and post it rather than to copy the idea.

Haha not bad guys.

Okay so recently I discovered something disappointing. Lego Luminara (& Barriss) is/are tan. So here we have some images, of which one is my doing. Hopefully it is amusing.

Here, they are green:

200px-LuminaraBarriss_CW_ST.jpg

Here, she might be green:

640px-Luminara_CoD.jpg

Here, she is hiding in the curtains:

Luminarafull.jpg

Here, she is working on her tan:

6687275125_59c0d70837.jpg

Yeah I was looking for it yesterday and didn't see it. So I thought it was on another forum. Maybe a MOD will move it for me. :blush:

Sure thing! :thumbup: (Moved - even if it's late) :blush:

Here it is:

*snipity!*

Though

can't be beat when it comes to Star Wars food puns. :tongue:

That's the one. You never fail when it comes to SW.

Congratulations on a great funny, and on the new sandtroopers. Also, while the pun may be horrible, I had to smile at the "Chewy" Wookie steak. A great idea for the "little" stormtrooper though.

Hehe. Who knew Luminara was hiding such rack under those robes. :tongue:

Some more from me:

Nude Gunray

The Jedi finally caught viceroy Nute Gunray. However, their timing couldn't have been worse.

6698257917_e7f79fdced_z.jpg

6698257911_ca87dff640_z.jpg

And finally, a big fat groaner! :tongue:

6698257923_148f0ac231_z.jpg

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Some more from me:

Nude Gunray

The Jedi finally caught viceroy Nute Gunray. However, their timing couldn't have been worse.

This one was fantastic, a special Trade Federation Bath Hat eh :laugh:.

Great ones Oky :rofl:.