Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

Nice job everyone! It took me awhile to understand Oky's first one. I thought it had to do with GG's height issue (or lack of height issue...) but not I understand. :thumbup: I'm trying to think of more funny ones, as well.

Thank you all for your comments. :classic:

I have been lucky and had some time to make 14 more funnies. Peronally, I think these one are funnier than my last batch, hope you think so as well :wink:

Please let me know if there is any joke you don't get. I suspect that you need more information to fully understand joke nr 2 and 10... :classic:

I hope you enjoy them! :classic:

6064737087_8bb9e7b61d_z.jpg

6064738629_b31e000d9f_z.jpg

6065288078_9d6d01cd34_z.jpg

6065290002_39207b6d6a_z.jpg

6064743331_f7db1aedbe_z.jpg

6064744193_508bf4c85f_z.jpg

6065293446_03abbb7fd1_z.jpg

6065458564_d14e7f3c38_z.jpg

6064747755_7eea94ee6d_z.jpg

6065297032_383b9ce39a_z.jpg

6065298546_847e9fb2a4_z.jpg

6065300104_fd47216495_z.jpg

6065301690_bf0772a2c4_z.jpg

6065246985_3042fbb76f_z.jpg

Edited by Skrytsson

6064747755_7eea94ee6d_z.jpg

I had trouble picking a favourite as they where all great but this one was the best one. Thanks for the laugh Skrytsson :laugh:.

Count Dookula! Can't believe I've never thought of that before, what with Christopher Lee being very associated with Drac...

Some good ones today guys.

picsay-1313874539.jpg

ever wondered how V-wing pilots make their astromechs fit on the top?

Excellent lockdownTF.

I have this set and I have no idea what your supposed to do with the body when the head is in the air :wacko::laugh:.

I've been reading this topic for a while now, and there have been some really good ones. :wink:

Skrytsson, your latest batch were great, not a single one I didn't like. :laugh:

Just when I think that every joke about Clone Wars faces has been made, another one comes up.

Anyway, I've got a few ideas for Funnies. I'll try to make and upload them soon.

Skrytsson, number 13(I think it was). Vader and Palpy reminiscing, just great!

I agree, the situation is funny even without the punch-line.

Bwahaha! :laugh_hard: Looks like you're on a roll, Skrytsson! Those are all great! My favorite would have to be number 8. And I really think you're on to something with #4. Mace, Yoda, Obi, Anakin... All the powerful force-users have huge eyes. :look: The only exception to the rule maybe is Ahsoka.

Keep it up!

I got a few new ideas myself, so enjoy! The first one shows how the empire acquired the second Death Star.

6091441650_430deeaaa4_z.jpg

The next one was suggested to me by member Ritz Brick, so credit for the idea goes to him/her.

6091441666_1967ab76c8_z.jpg

And just for the heck of it, here's an Antisoka joke. :tongue:

6091441642_28947ff09f_z.jpg

@Skrytsson

"Please let me know if there is any joke you don't get. I suspect that you need more information to fully understand joke nr 2 and 10... :classic: "

I don't get the keep it in the sun one.

Edited by plokooncelineboy

I don't get the keep it in the sun one.

Kit Fisto's green lightsabre blade has a difference in colour compared to Plo Koon's. Plo Koon is suggesting that the difference is due to Kit Fisto's fading from prolonged exposure to sunlight.

Kit Fisto's green lightsabre blade has a difference in colour compared to Plo Koon's. Plo Koon is suggesting that the difference is due to Kit Fisto's fading from prolonged exposure to sunlight.

that is actually ki adi mundi, not plo koon... but i think it confused me because he is supposed to have a blue lightsaber. funny though! i love the new darker green lighsabers!

that is actually ki adi mundi, not plo koon... but i think it confused me because he is supposed to have a blue lightsaber. funny though! i love the new darker green lighsabers!

:blush: how embarrassing, and you're right! I think your name confused me...

Yep, that's right. Except that it is KI-Adi Mundi and not Plo Koon :wink:

Hilarious, Oky :tongue: I especially like the first one and the last one. Just like it's easy to find jokes about the CW-faces I believe it's pretty simple to make jokes out of the Order 66 thing. :classic:

And just for the heck of it, here's an Antisoka joke. :tongue:

6091441642_28947ff09f_z.jpg

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Oh gawd! That has to be one of the best ones in this thread! Great work!