Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

This thread is fantastic. Great new entries everyone. :thumbup:

After a few weeks with nothing new from me here are some creative outcomes from today. Enjoy.

hahaha, the first one is brillant and so is the last one!

Here's another one in my music saga!

snip

could have gone with Aayla, but since I don't have that figure I went with Leia.

Pity, because if you had both you could build a hybrid and actually call her Layla. :laugh:

Edited by Artanis I

Pity, because if you had both you could build a hybrid and actually call her Layla. :laugh:

LOL!

I'm gonna stop trying to make Star Wars comics, I don't know the characters well enough to make anything funny that makes sense :tongue:

Good job folks

Edited by DrNightmare

Hey, well done everyone - Luxor, the Sand People/mummies crossover is quite inspired.

I'm back from my short family vacation, and am armed with new stuff and a renewed lack of comprehension of Clone Wars jokes.

this_partys_over.jpg

han_wins.jpg

I'm back with more! :grin:

Bring Your Padawan To Work Day

5515303135_5d5494a43b_z.jpg

Yes, I know Dooku wasn't really Yoda's padawan, but he was taught by him, and I thought it worked for this picture. :wink:

Even General Grievous is afraid of something.

5515303125_375fb231c8_z.jpg

Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm back with more! :grin:

Bring Your Padawan To Work Day

[snip]

:laugh: That is the funniest one in a loooong time. Too bad you didn't have a dead Qui-Gon to put next to Dooku.

Thanks. That wouldn't have made sense though since Dooku left the Jedi Order long before Qui-Gon died and wasn't responsible for his death. The point was it to show that padawans tend to fall to the dark side and die or simply be annoying. :wink:

It also kinda proves Dooku's argument about the Jedi training methods being flawed. :look:

Two very funny entries Oky! The GG shot is hilarious! :laugh: And the first one is informative too, as I only knew now that Seasee refused to have padawans.

Really great work Oky, "Bring your Padawan to Work Day" is a good concept, but the second one was utterly hilarious. The whole dynamism in the pose really brings out the humour.

Wow! You guys have certainly pushed up the funny scale! Here are my last three. Don't ask about the last one. I have no idea where I was going with it. And the first one was inspired by Brickdoctor.

img_2824.jpg

img_2825.jpg

img_2826.jpg

Sorry for the delay- I've been pretty busy lately. In fact, I've had a lot of these on my camera for the past week, but have not been able to get to them.

Anyways:

2011_0308funny0003.jpg

EDIT: Just realised this was similar to Masked's default_laugh2.gif

Edited by The Legonater

Wow! You guys have certainly pushed up the funny scale! Here are my last three. Don't ask about the last one. I have no idea where I was going with it. And the first one was inspired by Brickdoctor.

img_2824.jpg

"Betterer." ~Mr. Harry S. Plinkett. Ha ha ha.

Thanks again, everyone. Here's my next batch. I hope you like them.

5522048328_893d781ff2_z.jpg

The Dating Game

Leia should have been more careful what she wished for when she said she'd rather kiss a wookiee.

5522048338_3a78ddc83a_z.jpg

Vader's Nightmare

5522048352_caced8d0d6.jpg

Oky, your newest three really are upping the game! I love how polished they look, and the Vader's nightmare one is a downright ingenious idea - I'm sure he does get bothered by that thought on ocassion.

Great job everybody, especially Oky!

Here's my interpretation of the famous 'When 900 years old you reach look as good, you will not.' quote.

med_gallery_1771_104_10664.jpg