Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

Some of these are hilarious :laugh: ! I especially like the one about Chinese remakes. I'd make my own, but they'd never live up to everyone else's. Well done everyone, keep them coming!

Nice, JD. I'm surprised no one has done that before (although it does remind me of this).

@ legojazzbricks: I'd appreciate it if you could add some punctuation and capitalization to your funnies. Otherwise, nice work.

Here's another joke about CW hair:

5598577773_e4f6acd22b_z.jpg

And here's one about the new goggle-wearing figs:

5598577775_df040ae454_z.jpg

This one is a bit late, but oh well:

On the Death Star, a favorite April Fools prank was it to switch Lord Vader's helmet for a humorous one. Of course everyone who was involved in the prank was immediately force-choked once he found out, but it was worth it.

5598577781_87f4b8f2ba_z.jpg

Nice Oky :laugh:

Love the expression of the stormie too.

I can just imagine those words being said in Vader's voice :thumbup:

Hi everyone my last two for a while as im on holiday but i will be back soon with a fresh lot. :sweet:

falcon.gif

father.gif

while im away could you let me know what you think of the ones ive done so far.

see you soon :grin:

legojazzbricks

Edited by legojazzbricks

:laugh: I love the pose of the Stormie in the last one, Oky. :thumbup:

Same here, it really made me smile. :laugh: Really effective posing of the Stormie. :thumbup:

Although I'm not disturbed by your lack of capitalisation :vader: (with the font you're using, lower-case could arguably be a stylish choice), I am bothered by your bad spelling. Your hanger joke would be funny if the punch-line had correct spelling... 'supposed' and 'Millennium' - maybe try a spell-check before putting your text on the picture. :thumbup:

It's spelt hangar. :tongue:

Great job on all these funnies, everyone! :thumbup:

I love stopping by each day for a look at them all!

I shall have contribute sometime soon myself.

So here’s my 3rd one, with a lot of help from Brickdoctor.

funny3.png

Also

Why are they lots of Stormtrooper, Clonetroopers, and Battle Droids but the Rebellions solders are outnumbered by Han Solos?

Thanks to Brickdoctor for the pic.

Thanks, guys. Looks like the stormie is stealing the show from Darth Gorilla. :laugh:

Love your barber shop one Oky was it inspired by Paul Frank's Lego Barber Shop T-Shirt?

No, I have never seen that shirt before.

I like your last one legojazzbricks. :laugh:

That one reminds me of a SW parody I had seen... Not sure which one it was. It had the exact same line. Anyone know which one I'm talking about?

It's spelt hangar. :tongue:

And "spelled" is spelled "spelled". :tongue:

And "spelled" is spelled "spelled". :tongue:

spelt1 vb

a past tense and past participle of spell

:tongue:

Nice Han one, Mr Man! :thumbup:

"These Britons are crazy." :tongue:

obelix.gif

Okay, back on topic. :laugh:

Nice, JD. I'm surprised no one has done that before (although it does remind me of this).

@ legojazzbricks: I'd appreciate it if you could add some punctuation and capitalization to your funnies. Otherwise, nice work.

And here's one about the new goggle-wearing figs:

5598577775_df040ae454_z.jpg

Where is that face/fig from? the one in the blue with the white printed goggles?

Where is that face/fig from? the one in the blue with the white printed goggles?

That's Anakin Skywalker from the 8085 Freeco Speeder set.

Edited by ADHO15

:grin: Good one! This demonstrates the beauty of this forum. Mr Man from the UK comes up with a funny idea, then Brickdoctor in the US shoots it for him :thumbup: . This could be the start of a new comedy double act.

You could almost say that Brickdoctor played a 'Han' in the making...

:grin: Good one! This demonstrates the beauty of this forum. Mr Man from the UK comes up with a funny idea, then Brickdoctor in the US shoots it for him :thumbup: . This could be the start of a new comedy double act.

The cooperation of people from different countries is even topped by their fight about correct 'spelleding', 'spelting' or whatever... :tongue::laugh:

Nice one- that was a lot better than the 'Could someone lend me a Hand' one I came up with default_laugh_new.gif

Anyways, my comp got infected with a fake anit-virus thing, but everything's fixed now. Hopefully from now on I can avoid technological issues.

Without further ado:

2011_0403funnydeer0002.jpg

Nice one- that was a lot better than the 'Could someone lend me a Hand' one I came up with default_laugh_new.gif

Anyways, my comp got infected with a fake anit-virus thing, but everything's fixed now. Hopefully from now on I can avoid technological issues.

Without further ado:

*Snip*

That is good, I was laughing for quite some time after that.

Another good example of an Ackbar joke without the 'I*** a T***!' (Didn't want to ruin the joke... :laugh: )

I think this is my last one before I'll go on holiday next week. :cry_sad: I will try to experiment a bit with my photography there. You'll see some new ones from me in one or two weeks and I will also check your work immediately when I'm back. :blush:

So, here you go: This is kind of a remake of my joke about the megaphones some days ago.

Last weekend I found my old trumpets and I thought I had to use them... :classic:

5603023781_eee46afdf9_z.jpg

Cheers, Brick_Pig! :tongue: