Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Ditalini - Chapter One

I'd like to examine these panties for prints/width/etc. What size are they? Does anyone in the family fit that size?

I wouldn't assume one theory to be certain, what, what! For all we know, he may even have committed suicide, although I believe it is safe to assume that a suicide is out of the question. I think there is also a possibility that there were two killers, possibly together or working separately. Yes, this opinion has been voiced by others, but I feel that we should expand on the most likely possibilities.

For all we know, he may even have committed suicide,

That could be true, he could of made it looked like someone killed him :sceptic: .

Could you possibly tell me how far one could fire a (.44) bullet from a sniper rifle?

I didn't answer last time you asked because I honestly don't know. Sorry.

I'd like to examine these panties for prints/width/etc. What size are they? Does anyone in the family fit that size?

Adam begins holding the panties up to every member of the family. He also makes them take a trip to the porta-potty for testing the size. Adam is forced to conclude that the panties will be of no help at this point seeing as the family does not fit the panties.

Adam, my fair haired friend, you seem to be talking in circles. First you say not to rule out suicide, then you claim suicide is out of the question, which is simply restating what I said at first.

I think two killers is rediculous personally. I think our idea of his car/himself being shot, swerving, and crashing is pluasible and simple.

May I please ask you all to get your act together?

As for my vote. Ms. Hollis doesn't seem to have done something, and our dear rat faced friend Mr. Timothy Big has not ontributed much either. My vote will probaly go for either of them.

Perhaps. Killing Holli may be a bit cruel, however, considering that she has yet to arrive. She may be away, for all we know.

Adam, my fair haired friend, you seem to be talking in circles. First you say not to rule out suicide, then you claim suicide is out of the question, which is simply restating what I said at first.

I think two killers is rediculous personally. I think our idea of his car/himself being shot, swerving, and crashing is pluasible and simple.

*snip*

As for my vote. Ms. Hollis doesn't seem to have done something, and our dear rat faced friend Mr. Timothy Big has not ontributed much either. My vote will probaly go for either of them.

What I meant was that suicide was a possibility, but I didn't think that it was a valid one - what, what!

I don't think the prospect of two killers is that... rediculous, what, what! It would explain why a bullet was found in his trunk and in his head, to say the least. Besides, being shot, swerving, and crashing doesn't explain the strange acid and two bullets. And how would so much damage have been done to the front of the car? It seems unlikely that crashing into a railing could cause so much damage.

You're going to vote, so early in the morning, based on how much someone has... ontributed, what, what? I feel that voting on activity, without sufficient evidence to support that vote, is unwise.

May I check Mr. Ditalini's person, to see if he has anything questionable on him?

Rafael and Dakota search under the car for the source of acid and the possible material that caused the melting of the car tire. They find it to be gasoline lit by fire that melted the tires after testing the chemical. Then they decide to test other chemicals around the car including the small 'wedge' dripping from the back of the car. They find all the different substances to be a mixture of gasoline and other chemicals that are relatively harmless and would not do damage to a car. Rafael and Dakota agree that all damage caused to the car was natural in a car crash and begin to dismiss the acid hysteria going around the group.

Dakota then begins searching around for what the car could have hit. She determines that the car swerved of the road, hit the curb, hit the fence, hit a mail box, and seven barricade signs before coming to a stop. All seven signs were hit of the bridge and could be seen when looking down under the bridge. All the mail from the mail box is also on the bridge below which led her to the conclusion of the mailbox being hit. She determined that may be sufficient enough damage that happened.

Swervig does indeed explain the acid and damage my fine-haired friend.

And we won't vote only activity of course. We must also vote on who we think is the other side, simply becuase our goal is figuring out this case and killed our enemies. But I think that saying who I will vote on on account of them being on the other side would be unwise, don't you?

I'm going to revert back to my sniper-theory. The bipod evidence has brought sufficient light to the prospect of sniping tactics being used/involved.

Where, approximately, was the bi-pod dust found?

Tyler, perhaps sir, you can be of help?

Personally, I'm thinking of voting between Raphael and Zachary, as both seem to be rejected various theories in favor of ones that would ultimately end up with less jail time.

*Nibbles a bagel*

Personally, I'm thinking of voting between Raphael and Zachary, as both seem to be rejected various theories in favor of ones that would ultimately end up with less jail time.

How so? This is what I mean by false accusations. I am doing what your are doing which is putting the evidence together, and trying to find a common denominator. And for your information, a .44 bullet is fired from either a revolver or rifle, and has an accurate shot from about 100 yards (90 metres) away. So would that not mean that your theory of a sniper is all but useless?

Two notes my old friend. One, we are not voting off the killer, we are trying to vote off the other side. Two, even though you were voting off who you thought were the killer, you are wrong, simply becuase your evidence lacks. We have disproved other theories with evidence. At least I have.

Well, I'd need more information about the bipod markings, but lo and behold some idiot ran over them. Thanks, idiot!

I'd like to search the bridge - the whole thing, but especially the area near the car - for spent cartridges. Then, I'd like to have a look beneath the bridge for any unusual things on the ground; specifically blood, bullets, and footprints/other marks. Oh, and I'd like to read the mail too.

(The bridge is apparently over land, yes?)

Two notes my old friend. One, we are not voting off the killer, we are trying to vote off the other side. Two, even though you were voting off who you thought were the killer, you are wrong, simply becuase your evidence lacks. We have disproved other theories with evidence. At least I have.

(Righto, duly noted)

Well, Zachary, I don't see how you could explain the bipod markings? If you would tell us all, that would be great, as I'm sure we'd all like to here your rejection of our theories :classic:

And Raphael, while I may have been accusing you and Zachary, you both also accused me, with no evidence, basing your accusations on the fact that I had too many theories. Well, let me tell you this, one never has enough theories until you have the right one.

You, like I said, have rejected my theories for more favorable ones. However, like you said, evidence lacks, and I'm still considering my vote.

Have a crumpet to calm yourself, sir.

*Nibbles on a biscuit*

Like Tyler, I too would like to examine all of the bridge (and underneath it) and search for any spent cartridges, blood, footprints and other important markings/information. Oh, and I'd like to read the mail as well, please.

Holli, that is a new and most interesting question... Perhaps you should go and check it out?

He could have been low on gas, stopped, and then the killer(s) could have been tracking him, so when he stopped, they shot him. However, this doesn't match up to the crash evidence. Perhaps he was going very fast, ran out of gas, and crashed. Sometime during that he was shot.

Holli, that is a new and most interesting question... Perhaps you should go and check it out?

He could have been low on gas, stopped, and then the killer(s) could have been tracking him, so when he stopped, they shot him. However, this doesn't match up to the crash evidence. Perhaps he was going very fast, ran out of gas, and crashed. Sometime during that he was shot.

If there is little/no gas it might be that a bullet went through the gas tank although it'd probable explode. :sceptic:

Good question though Holli, want some tea?

*goes back to nibbling on gingerbread*

Why thank you, thatb was my thoughts exactly

If there is little/no gas it might be that a bullet went through the gas tank although it'd probable explode.

Good question though Holli, want some tea?

*goes back to nibbling on gingerbread*

If there actually it wouldn't explode if there was no gas in the tank, we should check that out. If there is a bullet hole in the tank then that'll prove that it was, sadly, a murder.

And no thanks to the tea. Although do you have any coffee?

Why thank you, thatb was my thoughts exactly

If there actually it wouldn't explode if there was no gas in the tank, we should check that out. If there is a bullet hole in the tank then that'll prove that it was, sadly, a murder.

Um, that's just silly.

First, we know that there was gas left or it couldn't have mixed with other chemicals to cause the tire damage that we have been told it caused. Second, are you really not certain it's murder? Do you think he was barreling down the road, running over and hitting various things, then crashed, reached under the seat, retrieved his revolver, put a bullet in his own head, then put the revolver back in place before finally getting around to dying? Maybe he also got out of the car and did the hokey pokey, since he clearly had enough time in your mind! :wacko:

I'm missing Dakota already. There was a dame with some nice ... brains. :wink:

That is harsh!

Anyway, I think we've reached the stage where we need to gather all our theories, eliminate the irrelevant ones,a nd come to some sort of conclusion on why he died. We know how, but not why.

So, thoughts? And Holli, we're out of coffee, so maybe you could run down to the store?

*Nibbles a crumpet*

Anyway, I think we've reached the stage where we need to gather all our theories, eliminate the irrelevant ones,a nd come to some sort of conclusion on why he died. We know how, but not why.

He died because he has an extra hole in his head where all the blood is leaking out. :hmpf:

Oh, motive! The motive appears to be fairly obvious, the stolen briefcase. I think it's the cause for the chase and all the ensuing destruction, leading up to and including the death of the boss.

If it isn't that, what's left? Someone trying to take over? *huh*

Maybe I could keep his hand grenade? Just to be on the safe side and all. :thumbup:

So, thoughts? And Holli, we're out of coffee, so maybe you could run down to the store?

Subtle way to ditch the ditz. :grin::thumbup:

Yes, that hole could be rather relevant, don't you know? :tongue:

The briefcase motive seems very real... if only we knew what was in the briefcase.

You say you want to keep the hand grenade. However, it could be useful in opening the darn briefcase?

Subtle way to ditch the ditz

Yeah.. but shh! :wink:

I'd like to examine the wound for any trace, and check to see if it's possible that it wasn't a bullet at all, but something else, as there was no bullet.

I'd like to examine the wound for any trace, and check to see if it's possible that it wasn't a bullet at all, but something else, as there was no bullet.

Ingenious thinking! He possible could have just hit something sharp, although I do doubt that. This could be the turning point.

This is silly. We're just repeating what I and others have said.

We've got one theory. It works. We already know we need to topen the briefcase. That works too, and I've already said it quite a while ago.

I'm afraid, my old friend, that I can not prove anything about the biped marks, I have no theories on that, so your thoughts that I'd try to deny it is false. I've also never accused you. Please support your claims with evidence.

I have placed my vote. I'd advise everyone else to do the same shortly. I think I know quite a few of the people on the other side and on my side already. Talk to me in private if you need any help.

He died because he has an extra hole in his head where all the blood is leaking out. :hmpf:

Didn't we already agree on this? :grin:

Ummm maybe we should just wait it out till we can open the briefcase? Since theres not much really left to do.... :sceptic: