Sign in to follow this  
Jerac

Powerdozer

My second (but not last) favourite theme is space. Space microscale exactly, but I like minifig scale, too. Yesterday I've built a little fun model, something little just to prove that power miners theme is not that bad as many people seem to think.

There are few functions: opening cockpit with some space for tools and massive dozer blade which can be moved horizontally and vertically. Treads work on any rough surface, even on paper.

p001.jpg

BS gallery

flickr!.

A very fine work! The color scheme works fine, the cockpit with its nice opening feature looks pretty distinct

and the engine section´s well detailed. I especially like the cool shape of the tracks. :thumbup:

Looking nice. I particularly like the gas canisters.

God Bless,

Nathan

Awesome! The Power Miners color scheme works quite well, and you even managed to use some of the stickered pieces. Nice job! :thumbup:

-darthperson

I really like this dozer. But is this intended not to be a Power Miners model, despite the use of pieces, stickered pieces, and the minifig?

Why do you think so? Of course it was meant to be a PM vehicle... so.... ?

Power Miners takes place on Earth, not in Space, so I'll move this over to the Other Themes forum...

This is an incredible tank, by the way. You're very very smart and I'm happy you've joined the site and are sharing your excellent creations with us. :sweet:

It looks plausible as a real Lego set. You should photoshop a Power Miners background and a set number, and post it on the internet and watch everyone get confused! :tongue:

Good job! :thumbup:

Why do you think so? Of course it was meant to be a PM vehicle... so.... ?

I was asking because it was in the Space/Mecha forum but that has been resolved. I really like it, by the way. :classic:

I love the use of the new round windscreens and how nicely they fit with the dish. Looks very futuristic, could easily be a space construction vehicle.

Most impressive Dozer/Tank. It blends in well with the theme :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing, Jerac, and welcome to EB!

LuxorV

your MOC is really great.

very well proportioned and nice color scheme.

the thread part also very nice combined there.

great work. :thumbup:

Wow, that is one sexy dozer!

I want one. Now...

Seriously, great MOC, I never thought much of PM but now I might buy the odd set, even if to mimic what you've done here.

It's a fantabbyhooobytastic from me!!

-A.S.

Edited by AwesomeStar

FINALLY!!!! The other Power Miner people are coming out of the woodwork to show their creations. I caught up in this line after I bought one to give it a try. I look at the different vehicles and see so many possibilities. I like your design. It looks tough and ready to mine whatever the universe can throw at it.