KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

I don't know if this has been posted, but I found this on FlickR.

Many times over. Wow, that AT-OT and Gunship is probably the best set I have ever seen. While it will be really expensive, it will be well worth getting. The amount of clones that it comes with is amazing. That set alone justifies the Clone Wars line.

This set is beutiful! That is two sets that needed to be made and they put them together! 300$ anyone?

:cry_happy: That set, is definitely one of my dream sets, this will be the first set I buy no matter how much it is. I really have to give credit to TLC for listening to us and then giving us such a great set, I really wonder how it hooks on, and I hope it's secure :cry_happy: I don't know how they suck this CRAZY AWESOME bad boy under the radar, just wow :cry_happy: Thanks for posting and I can't wait to see more pictures from the toy fair!

3281335230_cbc9542e2d.jpg

I think I'm love :wub:

Look at that thing: 1758 pieces!!! Ouch that's got to hurt in the wallet. :tongue:

It's probable that the reason the cockpit, which looks awesome, can be twisted is because of deployement of the dropship. And it looks like the clones can unboard the AT-OT from the sides using a featured ladder of somesort. I wonder whats in the front departement of the dropship (behind the logo)

Keep the pictures coming guys :thumbup:

That new set is lovely. I really love the AT-OT, and the carrier. This must be on of the best sets ever produced, and then the clones... I'm in love. :wub:

Incredible, this AT-OT and LAAT could be the set getting me back in the PT.

But I'm strong. I know, think, hope.

New pictures of the set 10195: LINK

'Bricks'

Price:LEGO Shop@Home exclusive. Available March 3

$249.99 USD :cry_sad:

Edited by Bricks

That Republic Dropship and AT-OT looks AMAZING! Too bad I'll probably never be able to get it. :cry_sad:

Oh and by the way KimT, the frontpage news says, "Set 10199 - Imperial Dropship and AT-OT - found by Clone O'Patra". :tongue:

P.S: What does AT-OT mean? All Terrain __ Transport?

Edited by ILikePi

10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker

-Includes 2 Clone Pilots and 6 Clone Trooper Minifigures

- Foldaway handle on top

- Automatically locks onto AT-OT and has quick release switch for drop and go action

- Dropship is over 18" long and wingspan over 21"

- Includes alternate stickers

- AT-OT walker seats 16 figures

- AT-OT Walker is over 16" long and 5" wide

- Dropship also combines with 7675 AT-TE Walker

LEGO Shop@Home exclusive. Available March 3

$249.99 USD/$349.99 CAD

Wow. That is easily going to be at least $300. The AT-TE is smaller than that, and the Gunship is smaller than the Dropship. Both the AT-TE and Gunship themsleves would cost $210, and these are bigger...

They are fantastic, but I won't be buying...

So this was the S@H "ultimate collector's exclusive" :classic:

10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker = BEST SET EVER

I am also pretty impressed that the Snail Tank includes not one but two jet troopers.

Edited by Rayman

TOY_0570.JPG

Palpatine and commando

his official head and it looks like the commando has a new helmet mould.

As well as new gun and death star hologram

Edited by simonjedi

$250!?! :oh3: That's insane! I would pay $200, but never $250! :sing: Ok......I might....... :grin:

Look at all the seating in that thing!

EDIT: Palpatine looks hideous! Look at his face! Ewwwww.......

Edited by Lego12

I don't think that some moulds are ready yet, i've not seen RL versions of the jetpack and the endor rebels have tan helmets.

350$ Canadian??? Thats way too expensive, no matter how good the set is. I've never wanted a set more, though... :cry_sad: Palpy's final face looks screwed up, much like a lot of the other CW faces. The senate commando is definitely a new mold now, looks like I was right. :tongue:

Edited by Millacol88

Wow. I just noticed the new helmets and guns on the Senate guards. I find myself liking Palpatines face for some reason.

I am not too happy with the $25 pricetag on Snail Tank and Echo base sets... :hmpf_bad:

I am definately getting those two and the Separatist Shuttle. :thumbup:

Have you all seen this yet? A new secret set shown at the Toy Fair!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brickjournal/...335230/sizes/l/

I haven't seen anyone post this link here in the last couple pages. If this is confidential and I'm not allowed to post it I'm really sorry.

W00000000000000000TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! I am crying now, from happiness! :cry_happy:

So great, truly amazing. I will get this set for sure, no matter the cost. Or..? I am not sure though..

Edited by General Magma