Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 3

"I need them all back here, so I'm sending my own secret weapon, our attorney 'Slick Wayne.'

The Slickinator! No problem, folks, he's the oiliest, dirtiest, most low down, thorougly reprehensible lawyer I've ever had the pleasure of being represented by.

Hey Ian! You still have a way with the words, ladykiller.

Acquitted. Thanks to you! :grin::thumbup:

About dickie and the gun, he is a captain and we all know him well enough to know his desire to prove himself Is huge, therefore, I don't think he is a Fed agent at all, he also has pretty fast reflexes, that kid.

Based on his position in the surveillance pictures we have, I'd say he was working the lookout position, so it's only natural he was the first to call out. If he was a rat, I bet he wouldn't have been so quick to do so, and I sure as hell bet he wouldn't have taken a chance pulling a toy gun like that, hoping to scare the feds back. All in all, I'd have to agree that the kid did a damn fine job.

I think that Zabrina and Trexxisanti are the Rate in that group and that they were the ones who ratted out our operation, since they both went... And couples are easily manipulated.

I think you're wrong, but given that I don't know what info you have and you don't know what I have, it's hard to say.

I don't know what to make of Dragonatieri's new look and situation though.

That hair isn't him at all... :sick:

Iris, thank you so much by revealing your very own secret weapon. I am sure dirty silmy Slick Wayne will get all of them out and we shall find out what really happened... My dearest Wynona, please hang on.

About dickie and the gun, he is a captain and we all know him well enough to know his desire to prove himself Is huge, therefore, I don't think he is a Fed agent at all, he also has pretty fast reflexes, that kid.

I think Dickie is doing his job of protecting others and he has valuable combat experience in gangster warfare, which we Captains are good for... One way or another, it's hard to belive that a fellow Captain is a rat or an agent hiding among us.

Thanks a lot slick that was a tight spot!

From what I can tell we have all been released and were taken in for individual questioning. Obviously we all said nothing, at least I know I didn't. They were charging Dickie for the gun but he got off somehow. Lets hope he did not say anything.

I must agree with everybody, there must be a rat with in our group. Nobody else knew about what was happening. Interesting Dragonatieri disappeared though. Was there a way he knew? I don't think so.

I can only speak for myself in this matter. I don't know who to trust now... It is a little hard to pick out of the group with out more information. Hopefully one of the others has more information for us. We have a lot to talk about now! I had expected something like this would happen, why else would Iris split us up!

Lets not pass up on this opportunity. A rat is close to death now, I can feel it.

Regards, Cpt. PB

From what I can tell we have all been released and were taken in for individual questioning. Obviously we all said nothing, at least I know I didn't. They were charging Dickie for the gun but he got off somehow. Lets hope he did not say anything.

Welcome back Perry! Good to have you back, brother. :sweet:

Though Dickie "somehow" getting off makes me wonder if he really is as innocent as I first thought he was. Perhaps he was let off for providing the FBI with the information?

Also,

006.jpg

... I thought it may be worth mentioning that in this picture the white car appears to be driven by Mister oo7 a previously unseen FBI agent is wearing the same glasses as Dragonatieri. It is most likely a coincidence, but I'd might as well point it out.

Well, if you look closely, Agent Sky is holding the gun, so he doesn't seem to be getting "off" for nuthin'. If ya ask me, I don't think the FBI would be that dumb as to just let their own secret rats off with no charges. It would just give us all the answers, right?

Well, if you look closely, Agent Sky is holding the gun, so he doesn't seem to be getting "off" for nuthin'. If ya ask me, I don't think the FBI would be that dumb as to just let their own secret rats off with no charges. It would just give us all the answers, right?

Yeah, I don't see that happening. They're rats, but they ain't stupid.

No, what we need to watch for are those little bits of information that might slip past if we aren't paying attention. The little comment that the person shouldn't have known to make, the tidbit of excluded but vital information someone is obviously concealing, the quick judgements and alliances that appear out of nowhere. These pave the road of truth.

So far, at least one such slip has been made, and by someone involved in this operation-gone-bad. I was not surprised to see it go wrong, I just wish there had been a way to get out a warning.

Just a guess but I would say unloading those gray crates :wink:

That was a very good eye spotting those glasses!

I wonder if "god"* has a limited face selection! :tongue: Or if it is a clue...

This might be a good lead... we can only follow it tomorrow though. So what of today?

Where are all the others, They where released as well, I guess they are just not saying anything.

Perhaps Ian has scared them out of saying anything at all!

*read as turkey

Hey guys, I'm back! Thanks for sending Slick Wayne in to get us, he really did the job well. Apparently I was let out because the Green Door Tavern is owned by Iris, and I'm listed as an employee, so I was legally allowed to be there. I don't know if that's the same for the others or not, we were separated. Wayne somehow got them to drop the gun charge, so as far as I can tell they don't have anything on me.

Didn't anything happen while I was gone?

What if Iris told Dragonatierri to pose as an FBI agent, have them do a raid during the "operation", so that when pressed, they might say something?

-Richie

What if Iris told Dragonatierri to pose as an FBI agent, have them do a raid during the "operation", so that when pressed, they might say something?

That sounds a bit too far-fetched I think. No, I'm pretty certain that we have to look at those involved to find our rat instead. But witchwhich one.. that's quite a question, it needs pondering.

That sounds a bit too far-fetched I think. No, I'm pretty certain that we have to look at those involved to find our rat instead. But witchwhich one.. that's quite a question, it needs pondering.

I agree that there probably is a rat amongst them, although I think that Iris might have set this up to interrogate these Baritones, so that if one of them got off easily, we might know that they would be a rat.

-Richie

Willie, my husband, I'm back! :cry_happy: I missed you so much.....Thank you soooo much for sending Slick Wayne to get my out of there! :cry_happy: Did I missed something?

Here's a question about people coming back, though I'm glad that they are coming back. Have they all been released at the same time, or have they been released in a specific order? If it the latter, then perhaps the informant in the group was released first, in order to favor them. If they were released all at the same time, then disregard what I've said!

Humf.

I get arrested for five minutes and you all start to blame me for nothing.

If there are suspscions of me, then let there be. I am already starting to contact those that I trust.

I'm afraid I didn't get any information. My night was muddled. Trexxi and I had just settled in when someone burst in. I will not reveal the person becuase I am afraid that they may of been there to protect me and or Trexxi. What a dear. Either that or he meant to kill us.

A second person then came in. I served tea. Trexxi used the bathroom. I'm sure that Trexxi can back me up, as can both the people if they chose to reveal themselves. I won't reveal them, becuase I'm not stupid and I know people who have a special role here in our group should not just announce it. That's a sure way to die.

I would like it, however, if the two people who visited me last night would tell me what they're reason was. Thanks dears! I just want to make sure you're not rats!

As for the arrest... there really isn't much to say. I was allowed out quickly.

Wow.....I'm gone for an hour and all hell breaks loose! :oh: People get arrested and then they're free.....we must have a really good attorney...... :tongue:

Or the jury ain't so impartial if you know what I mean... :wink:

:laugh: Yeah....I believe he's on our side...... :tongue:

Well, I'm glad that everyone is safe. My dear husband is gone for the day and I am not sure where. It is a very trying thing for a wife to be alone and not know what her dear husband is up to. Speaking of, where has Adelaide been? She was so bold the first day of this game.. of life and now she seems to be hiding. I have no new information to contribute. I think we should all be careful about who we trust currently. Zabrina, if I had to guess, one was there to protect you and one was there to kill you. Or it could be that one of them was there to protect you and another was just spying. I have voiced my opinions and suspicians about the arrested parties already. I haven't heard any real evidence.

Perhaps dear Leann meant judge. You know how she gets confused. :tongue:

Juries traditionally have more than one person, LeAnn. :tongue:

Shut up. :tongue:

Perhaps dear Leann meant judge. You know how she gets confused. :tongue:

I don't need your help. :hmpf: I meant judge.....yeah judge. :laugh: I don't get confused......wait, what was I saying? :grin:

We were all released at the same time. This whole Iris thing is a good idea. Although surely she would have told us now that it is all over. Unless she plans to do it again... I am almost certain there is a rat in this group, the question is who.

There was no judge involved. Slick came in flashed a few papers and the FBI crawled away with their tails between their legs! It was amazing! The doors swung open and we all left :cry_happy:

Unfortunately we had been interrogated by the FBI before he arrived. :oh: I hope they can not make new rats. You guys had better not folded... They said nasty stuff about my mum, and even my cat! Poor Freckles is not a mongrel cat :angry:

Things I think we've learned from all this:

1. The sunglasses face is the closest thing to a classic smile but with sunglasses, so it's probably the only 'alternate' face we'll ever see. I don't think that makes the fed we saw Dragonateri. Doesn't mean he isn't one, but I don't think we'd be given anything that simple.

2. The feds aren't killing us, I don't even think they're beating us up. You know, it's seemed obvious from the start and I think this confirms it. They could have just killed the whole lot of you or tried beating a confession out of someone. No one came back hurt.

3. Someone in that last group is a rat. Plain and simple. Until we get together as a group and vote, we aren't going to stop any of this. We need to pick a likely target and go for it.

I have one in mind. I'm going to double check on some things and may make an official announcement later, if I think there is the potential for enough support of it.

Willie, my husband, I'm back! :cry_happy: I missed you so much.....Thank you soooo much for sending Slick Wayne to get my out of there! :cry_happy: Did I missed something?

Oh my dear wife, you are back. I was so worried about you. Come here, let me give you a warm hug. :cry_happy:

Unfortunately we had been interrogated by the FBI before he arrived. :oh: I hope they can not make new rats. You guys had better not folded... They said nasty stuff about my mum, and even my cat! Poor Freckles is not a mongrel cat :angry:

I think you have raised a very interesting point... Perhaps, when they are under duress, the agents could actually exert pressure during interrogation .

I think you have raised a very interesting point... Perhaps, when they are under duress, the agents could actually exert pressure during interrogation.

Maybe, but what we already know is that clearly they didn't need to exert pressure on one of them, the one that ratted out the operation.

IF they can apply pressure, I bet it's done to people who are hiding things, things they could be blackmailed with. I remember Iris talking about some old reporter they did that to in the old days. He wasn't bad to start with, but he had a gambling problem that we were able to take advantage of. I bet the feds work the same way.

If we can narrow down those people, we might be able to spot future problems, but first we need to find the rat out of those 5.