KimT

Misprints

My new Hoth Base Han Solo has slipped eyebrows (left new one, right old one).

eb-04.jpg

I've got one like that as well, but in the Battle of Endor set. My Echo Base Han is fine.

Also, I noticed my jet troopers had smaller-than-average mouths. Does anybody else have clones like this?

jet1.jpgjet2.jpg

Edited by ADHO15

I got one like that as well, but in the Battle of Endor set. My Echo Base Han is fine.

Also, I noticed my jet troopers had smaller-than-average mouths. Does anybody else have clones like this?

jet1.jpgjet2.jpg

Shoot! I want one of those! It's perfect for a glaring trooper! I'm not sure, but because nothing else seems to be wrong with it, maybe your Clone has a new face that will appear in a few more Summer sets? I doubt it though. :sad:

I'm not sure if I can, but would you be willing to trade?

Sorry for the double post,

but lookie at my fleshie han solo, his face is reversed!!

look at my poor han :sad:

photo_1.jpg

That's a very cool misprint. I would be happy to trade a regular Han for it.

I want to make the Crimso Twins from GIJoe and matching faces like that would be very helpfull.

Sorry to bump the old thread, but I recently opened a few of the Clone Battle packs, and of the 50 Clone heads I got, these two were funny lookin'.

3809509127_27888db639_m.jpg

The one on the left could be used for a young Clone/ Boba, and the one on the right, well.....

Wow...

Boba would be very suiting for that head, I think.

As for the other.....Can you say, Apoca-Clone? :grin:

haha the one on the right looks like hes either thinking really hard or trying to lift something really heavy. Thats an awesome misprint you have there

Sorry to bump the old thread, but I recently opened a few of the Clone Battle packs, and of the 50 Clone heads I got, these two were funny lookin'.

Don't be... this thread cannot get too old to get bumped.

It's meant for misprints and reviving this is totally ok.

Ok, cool. I think that, since this is an index after all, it should be pinned in order to for it to be easily accessed.

It is, just check the Star Wars Forum Index.

Oh, thank you, didn't notice it in there before. :blush:

That's what I am here for.

Can you get a better shot of the clone with out eyes?Why is his neck black? Myrecent one was A mace windu with out forehead lines. Accatualy my Thuggee's circles around his eyes are very off centered to the left. His puplis are dark tan. Is there any misprints for Dooku's Solar Sailer?

Edited by JCC1004

Yes, I'll try to do that in the morning. The black ring is the neck seal, as I can't stand seeing that gap of flesh between the helmet and torso. Doesn't well in space, ya'know? :grin:

The ink of the left grey line of my Mon Mothma minifigure torso seems to have been rubbed, like if it was old. However, I only own the Home One set since three weeks. It is even more strange because the picture of this part on Bricklink ( http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973pb611c01 ) seems to have the same "misprint" :sceptic: (look closely)

Why "misprint"? Because I am not sure if it is one or not. It may be normal but it would be disturbing :hmpf_bad:

I would like to hear some members who are in possession of the minifigure to see if this "misprint" is wide-spread among the minifig production or if it is just a small error.

Thank you for reading

The ink of the left grey line of my Mon Mothma minifigure torso seems to have been rubbed, like if it was old. However, I only own the Home One set since three weeks. It is even more strange because the picture of this part on Bricklink ( http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973pb611c01 ) seems to have the same "misprint" :sceptic: (look closely)

Why "misprint"? Because I am not sure if it is one or not. It may be normal but it would be disturbing :hmpf_bad:

I would like to hear some members who are in possession of the minifigure to see if this "misprint" is wide-spread among the minifig production or if it is just a small error.

Thank you for reading

I think it might just been from the batch of the torsos they made so maybe some of them have that little smudge as well.

Could you get a replacement part for that?

I've got a chrome Vader that came without a chrome helmet but with a black chrome stud instead. :hmpf:

mfnl-vader-ch-f.pngmfnl-vader-ce-f.png

Pitty I noticed it AFTER I opened the polybag... :sad:

Does anybody got a black chrome stud??

Can anybody confirm that the first Slave I (set 7153) contained a Jango Fett with a misprinted helmet? The story goes that only the first production hours they added this misprinted version to the set...

mfnl-jango-jf-f.pngmfnl-jango-er-f.png

Or did somebody just remove the paint from the helmet?! :hmpf_bad:

No one seems to have a EP3 Clone helmets like mine, so Ill add them here. It's not a misprint tough.

35mjvkj.jpg

2nd From the right, the bulge is missing. But it seems to be designed that way as I found 2 in my AT-AP.

Started a topic bout it, but to no avail. Any guesses as to what it is? My money is on prototype that slipped into production.

Stauder.

Edited by Stauder

Ok I think I may have a misprint on one of my new hoth troops. So before I take pics can someone say if they have it. If you look close their is a diagonal line above the eye. The other one I got from the set is normal.

Ok I think I may have a misprint on one of my new hoth troops. So before I take pics can someone say if they have it. If you look close their is a diagonal line above the eye. The other one I got from the set is normal.

What do you mean with a hoth trooper; do you mean a Rebel trooper or a Snowtrooper?

What do you mean with a hoth trooper; do you mean a Rebel trooper or a Snowtrooper?

He means the rebel because the snowtroopers don't faces, only black heads.

Ok, if so, these are the faces of all versions:

mfnl-rebel-hb-p.pngmfnl-rebel-hw-p.pngmfnl-rebel-hf-p.pngmfnl-rebel-hv-p.png

Edited by menq

No one seems to have a EP3 Clone helmets like mine, so Ill add them here. It's not a misprint tough.

35mjvkj.jpg

2nd From the right, the bulge is missing. But it seems to be designed that way as I found 2 in my AT-AP.

Started a topic bout it, but to no avail. Any guesses as to what it is? My money is on prototype that slipped into production.

We may have had a topic for mis-moulds at one point, but I can't find it. All my clones have the circle on the back of their helmets, even the ones from my AT-AP. I don't have a clue why yours are different. :sceptic:

I see no diagonal lines above any of the eyes on any of my figs from the Echo Base set. Do you mean a printed line? A groove? It would be easier for us to find if we had pics of what you were talking about. :classic:

The snowtroopers have eye holes. He could be referring to them. :wink:

Ok here is a pic:

100_0915.jpg

Can you see above the eyes their is a small line.(More noticeable on the right.).

I will try to take better pics if you need them but my camra is being mean to me. :cry_sad: