Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 1

Perhaps she's cuaght an illness that has to do with lowercase letter. Oh my, I hope it's not spreading.

It better not spread! :hmpf_bad:

Now, onto the important manners, we need to find these rats that live among us......we all know that Pedro knew something......but what? :sceptic: In all of his posts, it seemed like he didn't care and all he did was insult people.....that got us nowhere, thanks a lot Pedro...... :hmpf:

Well, I think it's time we all stop drinking and get down to business. My southern hospitality only goes so far.

I say, we compile a list of all the clues that we know, lets start:

1) Adalaide is a landmine which we were warned off. Don't make her mad.

2) Pedro is dead, but a loyalist. What I find odd is that he insulted everyone.

3) A women's club was formed, and are secretly conferencing in PM's.

4) Most of the people are drunk

5) We're all acting very, very, very silly

Feel free to add to this list, as I'm sure I missed a lot. It's just so that people don't have to go back and review every page (Although they should anyway) and pick out the high points.

Adalaide's tendency to write... um... speak in red could be more than a bad temper. Split personality perhaps? Sounds bizarre, perhaps uncommon, but we never really know. Things in Moonlight have a tendency to be a bit mysterious 'n' strange...

We're getting no where! There are no clues! There is no one obvious, or even not obvious to vote for. I may have to go with Boyd simply so that SOMETHING gets done! If anyone has any other suspects at all, then post them.

The only person I could think would be Adelaide, becuase she killed an innocent, but she also seems very loyal to the family! I can't figure out who else to vote for. It's between her and Boyd. I would also like to say that even though she may be evil, I respect Adelaide a immensely for being so powerful for thwe women of this town!

Well, I think it's time we all stop drinking and get down to business. My southern hospitality only goes so far.

I say, we compile a list of all the clues that we know, lets start:

1) Adalaide is a landmine which we were warned off. Don't make her mad.

2) Pedro is dead, but a loyalist. What I find odd is that he insulted everyone.

3) A women's club was formed, and are secretly conferencing in PM's.

4) Most of the people are drunk

5) We're all acting very, very, very silly

Feel free to add to this list, as I'm sure I missed a lot. It's just so that people don't have to go back and review every page (Although they should anyway) and pick out the high points.

1) Are y'all offendin' me?

2) Pedro was evil ta women!

3) *giggle*

4) Not me!

5) That I agreeee with!

6) The hubbies are never 'round

7) We all have guuuuns.

Adalaide's tendency to write... um... speak in red could be more than a bad temper. Split personality perhaps? Sounds bizarre, perhaps uncommon, but we never really know. Things in Moonlight have a tendency to be a bit mysterious 'n' strange...

*giggle* No, it's just a lil' way to show that a landy mine has been triggered, and is about to blow. :grin: If y'all see a lot of it in one post, I'm 'a' very angry! I hope that lil' display of temper back there didn't shake anybody's o-pin-eee-on of me...

We're getting no where! There are no clues! There is no one obvious, or even not obvious to vote for. I may have to go with Boyd simply so that SOMETHING gets done! If anyone has any other suspects at all, then post them.

The only person I could think would be Adelaide, becuase she killed an innocent, but she also seems very loyal to the family! I can't figure out who else to vote for. It's between her and Boyd. I would also like to say that even though she may be evil, I respect Adelaide a immensely for being so powerful for thwe women of this town!

Oh dearest me! I hope you really don't suspect me toooo much, I had no idea that Pedro was loyal, he was just a nasty lil' ol' woman aie-bus-er. Besiiiiides, wouldn' the fact that I'm evil *giggle* make me even more loyal to the Mafia? But what 'ave you got agaiiinst Boyd? He hasn't been makin' moves on y'all, has he? Darn, I wish we all coulda talk'd a bit more at tha' last lil' ol' meetin'...

Perhaps she's cuaght an illness that has to do with lowercase letter. Oh my, I hope it's not spreading.

Oh, it ain't eeeny eel-nass, besides, it's a gone now, but thanka for theee con-sern! :sweet: That's mighty sweet 'o' ya, hun.

Well, dear, I've nothing against Boyd, but I think LeAnn said a wile back she'd voted for him. I don't like the idea of just sitting here like the ducks dear. A move needs to be made, dear!

You are tooooo right, hun! If we can' decide on some lil' decision by the end 'o' tonight, we're all gonna end up like the black pieces in a game 'o' chess - the Af-Be-Eye'll have the chance to make the first lil' move, and we'll be followin' like a shadow. Why, huns, they'd always bee ooone step 'head of us!

We'll also not want our first move being puttin' our queen diagnal of one of they're pawns. We've already lost one of our... fine... men? We've already lost one of the Mafia at least. We got to be careful, ya' know?

Yeah, careful indeed. :wink: I did vote for Boyd. I have my reasons. I prefer not to say anything......yet. :classic:

Those reasons would be much use, may dear. I'm sure we could use them. If you have infromation it's not fair to hide it from the rest of the family, and especially not the rest of DESPrite!

Yeah, its not really anything, but it could be something, and I would prefer to keep this to myself for now...... :wink:

Well right now I'd rather not kill anybody without evidence, but it seems to be the only way to get anywhere. It seems to be the case in these games... of life. The reasoning behind getting rid of one of the Fronts is thought out, but maybe that's what they want us to think. The worst thing would be if there weren't any rats and it turned out to be like one of those blasted witch hunt, and the crowd always turns on the person who announces there are rats. Oh, but don't kill Iris. That would be real bad.

Lets not put pressure on someone to reveal their reasons to vote for someone, in fact just don't announce it. I don't see much in voting for Boyd other than the fact that he is a Front, at least so far.

I disagree when people say we should not discuss who we are considering voting for; if we don't, we will never vote anyone off! Remember that we must reach a majority, and at the moment that is 11 votes. If we do not discuss who we vote for, then we are unlikely ever to come to a majority decision, something the rats will most likely try to stop us from reaching no matter what. So, I am quite happy to listen to your suspicions and then make a decision on them, as then we are more likely to actually catch someone. :classic:

LeAnn, I understand you are hesitant to share your reasons, but if you do and the rest of us find them to be good, then we might just support your decision and vote for him too. If you don't share with us then at this point I can see no reason to vote for Boyd.

I think that Iris intends us to discuss in full who we might vote for, and then once we have discussed everything, vote for the person we truly think is a rat, going off everything we learned from the discussion. Does that sound likely to the rest of you?

Hmmm... maybe the booze is getting to me, but does Willie kind of look like Agent Sky from the incident back at Moonlight before?

role_sky.jpg

sig_willie_fangolie.jpg

Even the square edges along the chin seem to be common... :sceptic: Am I just paranoid, or what?

You know, with all of these adultery rules in the family, it might be time to open up a new branch of operations providing female entertainment to us single men, if you know what I mean. :wink:

MY WORD! I hope you aren't implying that any of us provide you with that kind of entertainment!

I'm sorry. I got cuaght up in it all... I don't know where we were accusing of Alica though... we simply were laying down some rules :grin:

Now, back to the rats? Are there any ideas? Has anyone voted yet? That may be important too. Has anyone voted yet?

I don't know either. I shared earlier that I had some business to attend to and would be back as soon as possible and I feel excluded from the ladies club. Also, ladies, we might should cut back on our liquor consumption in order to keep our senses. We are an important part of this family and we need to support our husbands in their fight to find the rats.

My wife is a fine woman and the strongest I have ever met. Her loyalties are to me and the whole family, she would as soon betray me, her loving and devoted husband, as betray the family. We love each other, and nothing will come between us and our commitment to the family. Her smile could charm the moon and melt the sun. You ladies enjoy your little club, it's nice to see you're all being friendly and are helping to look after each other in these tough times, but make sure it doesn't interfere with the family business. :wink: Sound OK?

Oh sweetie, thank you for standing up for my honor in my absence. You are extremely sweet. I will be sure that the ladies club isn't interfering with your hunt for disloyalties and if I find out of any disloyalty, you'll be the first to know. Also, I love the new diamond earrings. You know they are a girls best friend. :wub:

I've been thinking about Pedro. ... do you think he might be more to his death than just being annoying? Perhaps he ran into a 'land mine', as was mentioned, by voting for someone he shouldn't have.

Dickie, this seems like a reasonable idea to me. I think we should do some more research on this possibly later when we have more clues. adalaide did kill a member of our family and while he was completely disrespectful and annoying, he was family. I might have considered voting him off myself. By the way adalaide, I think you look lovely.

You make some excellent points. There is also the the Hit Man, as well as a possible "peeking Tom" and something like the paranoid gun owner. So, plenty of roles around, I'd say. I agree that it is probably best for those people who do have roles not to say so at the moment, as although it would be good for us of the family to know, the rats are always listening, and we don't want them to gain even a scrap more advantage than they already have. We are good at keeping secrets, so I'd say this idea of yours will work fine. What the rats don't know, the rats can't act on. :wink:

You are so incredibly brilliant. This is an excellent idea.

I disagree when people say we should not discuss who we are considering voting for; if we don't, we will never vote anyone off! Remember that we must reach a majority, and at the moment that is 11 votes. If we do not discuss who we vote for, then we are unlikely ever to come to a majority decision, something the rats will most likely try to stop us from reaching no matter what. So, I am quite happy to listen to your suspicions and then make a decision on them, as then we are more likely to actually catch someone. :classic:

LeAnn, I understand you are hesitant to share your reasons, but if you do and the rest of us find them to be good, then we might just support your decision and vote for him too. If you don't share with us then at this point I can see no reason to vote for Boyd.

I think that Iris intends us to discuss in full who we might vote for, and then once we have discussed everything, vote for the person we truly think is a rat, going off everything we learned from the discussion. Does that sound likely to the rest of you?

I agree Draggy. :wub:

Hey all. After sitting back for a while and listening to everyone, with a sober mind, I have picked up on a few things....

I think the FBI is gonna' want their rats to do some investigating, serious investigating! Otherwise, they would have nothing to convict any of us on. So, those of you that can defend, protect or whatever......I would ask that you "protectors" keep an eye on the fronts tonight. I'll keep an eye on the theater here, but I may need some help. If any of those damn rats get in this place, it could get interesting! This is our meeting place, as you all already know, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some rat bastard try and get in here to do any snoopin"!

This is our meeting place, as you all already know, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some rat bastard try and get in here to do any snoopin"!

Um, mate, the rats are already here. They are sittin here amongst, us pretending to be loyal and devoted to the family, when they are in fact lying filthy scum selling us to the FBI. So I wouldn't fear the rats getting in here, they already are. What we need to do is try and figure out who exactly they are...

Hey all. After sitting back for a while and listening to everyone, with a sober mind, I have picked up on a few things....

I think the FBI is gonna' want their rats to do some investigating, serious investigating! Otherwise, they would have nothing to convict any of us on. So, those of you that can defend, protect or whatever......I would ask that you "protectors" keep an eye on the fronts tonight. I'll keep an eye on the theater here, but I may need some help. If any of those damn rats get in this place, it could get interesting! This is our meeting place, as you all already know, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some rat bastard try and get in here to do any snoopin"!

This seems like a good idea, I agree. My wife and I might be busy tonight though. :devil:

Hmmm... maybe the booze is getting to me, but does Willie kind of look like Agent Sky from the incident back at Moonlight before?

Even the square edges along the chin seem to be common... :sceptic: Am I just paranoid, or what?

Good observation Johnny, though I believe that this is just a coincidence, just as my brother Perry looks just like that Lee fellow. Besides, I think we've had confirmation that roles were assigned randomly.

Welcome Stanton, how are you? Sober, eh? We'll soon fix that! :grin:

Protecting the fronts may be a good idea, but now that you've announced it, the rats will know who we're protecting. I certainly hope that this wasn't an attempt to distract our guards so that the rats can kill the rest of us freely.

I'm not sure how LeAnn came to the conclusion that Boyd was suspicious, she seems unwilling to share it at the present so I'm not sure if my lovely wife is on to something or is just a bit suspicious.

If Pedro DID set off a landmine, it wouldn't happen again because landmines can't be reset, although Pedro might have been a crazy, fortune cookie addict he might have been on to something important? By his comments I can draw up one suspicion, maybe his insulting of Adalaide was to show us that he knew something about her that was dangerous, and she killed him for it, he was loyal, so she's definitely got something more to motivate her to kill him.

Also, he seemed to know some of the rats, I'm not sure but there's definitely one somewhere in the wives, I'm deeply sorry Ladies, mind you I'm not going to do anything because like I said before, I'm just thinking aloud.

I'm not sure how LeAnn came to the conclusion that Boyd was suspicious, she seems unwilling to share it at the present so I'm not sure if my lovely wife is on to something or is just a bit suspicious.

If Pedro DID set off a landmine, it wouldn't happen again because landmines can't be reset, although Pedro might have been a crazy, fortune cookie addict he might have been on to something important? By his comments I can draw up one suspicion, maybe his insulting of Adalaide was to show us that he knew something about her that was dangerous, and she killed him for it, he was loyal, so she's definitely got something more to motivate her to kill him.

Also, he seemed to know some of the rats, I'm not sure but there's definitely one somewhere in the wives, I'm deeply sorry Ladies, mind you I'm not going to do anything because like I said before, I'm just thinking aloud.

While you may be right, it would be like saying that at least one of every group has a rat. That may or may not be true. I think with Adalaide, we should definitely consider that she killed one of our loyal family. He was insulting to us wives, but he was family and while family doesn't treat each other that way, perhaps he just drank too much. I definitely think there was some over reacting going on if nothing else. I think Iris will probably talk to Adalaide about this so that none of the other family members are killed. We need everyone in this family to help us look for these filthy scumbag informant bastard rats. When we kill each other, we give the rats power because we aren't united. We are a close family. I would like to know why Leann is suspicious of Boyd as well. Perhaps my husband, Draggy, has more brilliant suggestions. :pir_kiss:

While you may be right, it would be like saying that at least one of every group has a rat. That may or may not be true. I think with Adalaide, we should definitely consider that she killed one of our loyal family. He was insulting to us wives, but he was family and while family doesn't treat each other that way, perhaps he just drank too much. I definitely think there was some over reacting going on if nothing else. I think Iris will probably talk to Adalaide about this so that none of the other family members are killed. We need everyone in this family to help us look for these filthy scumbag informant bastard rats. When we kill each other, we give the rats power because we aren't united. We are a close family. I would like to know why Leann is suspicious of Boyd as well. Perhaps my husband, Draggy, has more brilliant suggestions. :pir_kiss:

You make some very good points there Alicia, I am aware that there is a rat in every group in the family, I was merely stating that one of the wives would possibly be a Rat.

I'm still not quite sure what evidence or suspicions LeAnn has about Boyd as she's unwilling to share it, even with me. I suppose we'll have to wait, however, her information could give us vital clues on where to go next. I'll try asking her tonight. :laugh:

Exactly my point, the more family members we kill off, the more powerful the Rats become, that's why foolish decisions are a bad idea, as we're already one Loyal Family Member down because of drunken ramblings. :look:

Exactly my point, the more family members we kill off, the more powerful the Rats become, that's why foolish decisions are a bad idea, as we're already one Loyal Family Member down because of drunken ramblings. :look:

And a trigger happy family member. :sceptic:

We can't really blame Adalaide for her actions; you have to consider that her temper, combined with a bit of booze, probably spurred it on. Besides, had he not been killed I can honestly say I planned to vote him...

I say that we really have to think this one over. As Alicia said, every loyal member we take out gives the rats more of an advantage, so we have to be careful. LeAnn, you've opened the can of worms by telling us who you voted for - why did you vote Boyd? You must think it is a good idea, or you wouldn't have told us - if you want us to follow we need a reason first.

My personal opinion is that at least one of the other Made Men has to be a FBI agent; otherwise they would have never been able to hit us so hard. Another is likely one of the wives, or maybe none of the MM are and some of the wives might be behind it - they have enough power through us to harm the family, too. The captains don't really have enough motive or power to be looking at yet; they're not on the bottom by any means but they couldn't orchestrate something so complex without us figuring it out. The fronts, due to their low number and relation to the family, are also suspicious. I just don't know yet...

~Trexxisanti