Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones 2 Introduction & Discussion Thread

Off to order that torso... Just had to make him a one shot from 2005, huh? :pir_laugh2:

It's because you're special, twice as special as me at least :wink:

I hope the members from the last game are not harmed! And yes Trezzenino, or whatever it is... I am your lovely wife. You're very lovely wife. And if you'd like it to stay that way I expect a full new wardrobe by the end of the week. (I've got to be snappy and bitchy again... at least this time I don't need to be a noble :tongue: )

Thanks for choosing me Hinckley! I appreciate it.

ahh, looks like I'm a single man! No annoying wives for me!

BTW, what colour is the construction hat.

I rufuse to believe that you chose at random. Either that or I'm cursed :tongue:

I literally rolled my eyes when I pulled your name out. I was very annoyed. :tongue:

BTW, what colour is the construction hat.

:laugh: Why you little!...

We've have already said that it is dark blue...... Anyways, why does my husband not speak to me? Where is he? You better not be with another woman! :hmpf_bad:

EDIT: Nevermind I get it....its was a joke, ha ha......

Edited by Lego12

Damn you! :tongue: I'll be sure to kick you if I ever see you. Well, at least I'm on the reserve list... or is everybody who didn't get picked on there?

Either way, I'm looking forward to actually following along to a mafia game for once (Mystery Manor doesn't count as a "mafia" game), and I'll have to if I get a chance to play. :classic:

:laugh: Why you little!...

Maybe I should keep the questions to myself, eh? Curiosity can kill.............. (looking thoughtful)

Draggy, my dear, of course the leaning over was aimed at only you. It's not my fault all those boys were looking. I am yours and only yours and of course I will dance with you.

Also, I'm really glad to know what color the damn hat is. :tongue:

Also, I'm really glad to know what color the damn hat is. :tongue:

Purple, right?

Now let us dance and be merry, my dearest Alicia! And then perhaps we can go threaten some people who owe us money. I love doing that. :wub:

After taking another careful look of my new character, I do look like a greaser. :tongue: Now, I need to find that bike of mine and my girl, Wynona. She stood there earlier. Now, where did she go? :look:

After taking another careful look of my new character, I do look like a greaser. :tongue: Now, I need to find that bike of mine and my girl, Wynona.

Sure thing, Mutt. :tongue:

I think that I already know my first course of action. Killing Dwinckle Toes for making me a woman. Or, for that matter, killing my karma for making me a girl, or the cosmos. Really just killing SOMETHING would sufice....

That is a limited edition "Mutt" Jacket. One day, I shall carve Willie on it. :tongue:

Well everyone, it's time for my full intro.

My name is Boyd, and i'm a shop owner.

Basically thats my job, i'll see you all later!

That is a limited edition "Mutt" Jacket. One day, I shall carve Willie on it. :tongue:

If youse end up being a rat, we'll do da carving for ya... :devil:

Ooooh, that sounds naughty..... :devil: I'm attracted to naughty men..... :wub: Now where in the hell is my husband? :hmpf_bad: He's going to get a good beating when I see him! :angry:

If youse end up being a rat, we'll do da carving for ya... :devil:

The thing is, "IF". On the other hand, people in construction business heard to have sidelines such as cross dresser like the one you wear. :grin:

The thing is, "IF". On the other hand, people in construction business heard to have sidelines such as cross dresser like the one you wear. :grin:

:oh:

I think that I already know my first course of action. Killing Dwinckle Toes for making me a woman. Or, for that matter, killing my karma for making me a girl, or the cosmos. Really just killing SOMETHING would sufice....

Would you like to join the Desperate Housewife Club? It's exclusive, and invite-only.

Ooooh, that sounds naughty..... :devil: I'm attracted to naughty men..... :wub: Now where in the hell is my husband? :hmpf_bad: He's going to get a good beating when I see him! :angry:

I'll be sending you an invite as well...

Should I send you an invite, too?

Desprete! Maybe you are! Me?! Desprete!

However, clubs are always good, especailly the exclusive kind! I'll join.

Desprete! Maybe you are! Me?! Desprete!

However, clubs are always good, especailly the exclusive kind! I'll join.

Ah, Desprete! I like it! Just like Targè... You're in! But do try and attend most of the meetings, we had one girl last year, I believe her name was "Iris" or something, and she drove a bulldozer off somewhere right before the most important of meetings...

The manners of some people in this town are simply appaling! And yes, I said it Deprete! Desprite? We'll play around with the name a little.

It's desperate. And I love that you guys are interacting before even knowing where you loyalties lie. :grin: And you're already being really nasty to each other. This is going to be fun! :wub:

Whats wrong with the construction business? :grin:

Anyway, I gotta go get a new cowboy hat from my closet, this one's gettin' a bit frayed...I have a stock of em' in my closet at home.

It's not weird or anything...

I'm desperate. And I love that you guys are interacting before even knowing where you loyalties lie. :grin: And you're already being really nasty to each other. This is going to be fun! :wub:

ohh, I will give you interacting! interaction with my cannon here...

I am hoping to have a little John Travolta moment in pulp fiction, you know the car scene... when the head... and pop...

I could not stop laughing after the break down of the hat convo's. I got there eventually.

Too bad I got it all wrong and the hat ended up being a purple hat... never saw that coming.

Regards, Cpt. PB

Edited by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

Orders confirmed captain, we are ready for take off. (that is, I got the PM :wink: )

Now let's get rid of these rats as quick as possible and get back to our normal corrupt lives. Sound good?