• Rotta the Huttlet
    • Magnagaurd
    • Clone Trooper
    • Clone Pilot
    • Captain Rex
    • Commander Cody
    • Commander Fox
    • Plo Koon

Nice topic, and it reminds me what a bad year this was, I was only happy with one minifig, that was the rebbel trooper, but it was a very important and long awaited figure.

KimT, I added your pictures to the first post, if you don't mind. Thanks a lot for doing that! :thumbup:

KimT, I added your pictures to the first post, if you don't mind. Thanks a lot for doing that! :thumbup:

No problemo!

And now that you've seen the code for how to add those thumbs, I suggest you do the same to the other polls of 2008 minifigs that you've made.

Well it was tough to decide between Rex and Cody, so I chose Rex. Even though I wanted a Cody since Episode III (Star Corps Trooper doesn't count), Rex wins because he is more af a badass. So Rex all the way.

Great idea for a thread darthperson. personally, I went with captain Rex. He has the best colour scheme and design of the new clones. Coming in a close second would probably be the rebel trooper.

I love Plo Koon. He goes so well with Kit Fisto.

Plo Koon... definitely. And kit Fisto for 2007! (I wish I had him!)

Damn man, I looked over the board and though "Huh? I posted in this thread? :oh3: " LOL :laugh:

Anyway back ontopic:

1st DS Trooper

2nd :vader:

MMMMMM....DS Trooper..... :vader:

I couldnt go past DS Trooper, They're just SO COOL but so is the New Vader. :vader::sweet:

I really love the Clone Commander figures, and I thought I'd point out that I'm not young. I really like the new Anakin and Obi-wan figs too, I know a lot of you don't like the CW style, but I think it makes them look a lot more unique and more interesting.

But I have to vote for Plo Koon, and add a +1 for wanting a Fisto next year. I'd like to see more of these lesser characters in more of the sets, rather than just Anakin and Ahsoka all the time.

I thought about choosing one of the various Clonetroopers at first, they really look great.

In the end I went for the Rebel trooper though, these are some of the first SW characters to appear on screen and FINALLY there are official figs of them.

Im sorry but im old school. Regular clone wars clones. My next vote was for Commander Cody/Captain Rex.

The new clones are awesome and I really like how LEGO managed to make the special clones. My favorite clone commander is Cody so I voted for him.

Nevertheless, I really loved PloKoon 's head, Ashoka haipiece and the new rebel troopers we finally get.

This was a tough decision for me. All the figs this year were just so wonderful that I could barely pick out the best one. In the end, I had to go for Clone Wars Obi Wan though. I just love how he looks in that half-clone-armor-half-jedi-robe outfit (hence my avatar :grin: )! I hope we will continue to get such great figs next year (and maybe even better ones, considering it's the anniversary :sweet: ) beginning with Dooku and Chancellor Parpatine! :thumbup:

PS: I hate it when people can't be serious in these polls. :hmpf_bad:Two votes for Rotta?! *huh* Come on! :hmpf:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

This was a no-brainer to me. One of the first characters to show up in the first movie. Allthough they are getting their a** kicked by the Stormtroopers..

The Rebel troopers of course. only a short moment in movie history but they set the tone for the rest of the trilogy.

And since the CW doesn't work for me the choice was even easier.

I voted for Death Star Vader, even though I didn't get it until early '09 with the new Vader's TIE. The updated printing is amazing, but the Rebel Trooper and the battle damaged Vader were close runners up for me. 2009 is going to be even better, especially for those of us who are learning to love the CW toon faces.

Usually I'm a stickler for not voting for something I don't have but I just love the look of the DS trooper. The Rebel Trooper would have won for me but the fact that their helmets seem to be pretty loose and come off easily means I just couldn't vote them as my favourite even though they look great.

Definitly (death star) emperor, in the set it comes with force lightning.

Classic line

“Good… I can feel your anger… I am defenceless… take your weapon… strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!”

Hm, just a regular clone trooper for me! While Fox, or Rex, look better, you cant build an army of them, so they are a 1 time thing.

jifel

I voted for: ''Death Star-Emperor''

Because it's the best designed Emperor since today.

And TLC had a funny idea to constitue the lightbolts with these 'Castle' bricks!

'Bricks'