cagri

Space Police 2009!

Before now, only Toys r us and the lego stores had them, right?

Yes, I think so... I found them in my local Target too, so I guess that's the new place to go to right now.

Yes, I think so... I found them in my local Target too, so I guess that's the new place to go to right now.

Which ones? Did they have them all? And to start a new discussion, how much do you all think the max security transprt will cost? My bet is 40.

I'm Okay (not ok-ey) with the stores not having the realy big ones and exclusives. what I'm pissed about is that no store in the near visinity of lansdale has the impulse sets!!!!!

I guess TLC's evil scheme is working then. :tongue:

No it's not because whenever HP and the GE come out I'll buy them! And I think TLC would rather have $150 than $18! :tongue:

Which ones? Did they have them all? And to start a new discussion, how much do you all think the max security transprt will cost? My bet is 40.

No, not all of them, only the first wave. But still, you know, good to see them someplace that doesn't try to rip you off just because they get everything first, and they know they get everything first, so they think they can charge $70 for the Hoth base and get away with it just because they KNOW THEY CAN. WATCH HOW THEY LAUGH AT YOU DURING CHECKOUT.

Ok. rant over. :classic:

WATCH HOW THEY LAUGH AT YOU DURING CHECKOUT.

:tongue: so true, so true.... TRS!!!!

ps: we're on page 111, my brother is numericly obsessed and a little of it rubbed of on me.

Edited by dannylonglegs

Wow the whole collection of space police is on sale in canada! Oh wait it's only about a dollar cheaper :hmpf_bad:

I guess that having the orange sale price underneath is enough to make people more enthusiastic about buying the sets even though its still a crappy deal.

IMO:

Max Security Transport = Crap. Only good for minifigs and pieces. :hmpf_bad:

Squidman's Pitstop = A fine set. :thumbup: Good looking, with good accesories. But where the hell is Kranxx? :hmpf: To expensive for you LEGO? :tongue: And only 4 minifigs, for a £30+ set?! Jeez...

That was a quick summary. :laugh:

Great news! Although the Hyperspeed Pursuit is still "not available", I wonder when that will be. Should be ready any time I think though now that it's up there. :thumbup:

I'm gunna get mine when it comes to the king of prussia lego store, cause I'm through with toys r us (after buying the first 4) and don't order,

As this photo says, it seems the Max Security Transport has Flight Mode :sweet:picFACF59CB51DABA74A2B12A271AD7B5E9.jpg

As this photo says, it seems the Max Security Transport has Flight Mode :sweet:

Interesting. I kinda suspected that when I first saw those thrusters in the back. :wink:

holy crap!! flight mode? that makes that set much cooler.

Just because the wheels bend down? :sceptic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Flight Mode

Funny, I was joking about its appearance in the past saying it might as well be a spaceship if you just take off the wheels. I guess they made it look like that on purpose.

I don't like the flip down wheels though, they look big and clunky for a spaceship. I'd much rather the top half of the vehicle simply pop off as a flyer, leaving a wheeled 'launch station' behind...

Squidman's Pitstop = A fine set. :thumbup: Good looking, with good accesories. But where the hell is Kranxx? :hmpf: To expensive for you LEGO? :tongue: And only 4 minifigs, for a £30+ set?! Jeez...

Wait...does Squidman's Pitstop include 5 minifigures or 4? The description of it says "5 figurines." (which probably means 5 minifigures :tongue: ), while the box

says 4 minifigures. :look:

The impulse sets are on S@H for the U.S., too. :sweet:

Also, those collections are jokes. You only get $0.50 to $5 USD off (there's a CITY, Bionicle Glatorian/Legends, and Space Police one) from an $80 to $250 purchase. :hmpf_bad:

Only the Bionicle Glatorian Collection is a good deal ($5 off).

Own them all and SAVE!

:hmpf:

Edited by ILikePi

I'm not to impressed with the whole "flight mode" thing. By the look of it all you do is fold the wheels down. That kind of takes away from the whole land vechile feel of the set, which made it unique. Now it seems like its just another reqular SP3 space ship. But still, it seems like it's fairly well bilt, no huge gaps like most of the others.

It looks to me like it isn't just fold the wheels out of the way, but that they become thrusters instead. Maybe this means there'll be some kind of greebling inside them, too?

So glad GE is out in the US now... too bad I just spent the last of my money on the Castle Market Village :tongue:

Edited by Faramir

I've got to say that the flight mode of the Max Security Transport is pretty cool - however, I'm honestly really disapointed that there's nothing "exclusive" to make it more worthy a purchase. I'm talking about minifigures - seriously, the first wave of Agents had a total of three exclusive figures in the two special edition sets. What does Space Police have? None - both special edition sets have the same old figures that are in the main line, which makes them seem more like add-ons to the whole line, rather than an essential part of the line like the Agents exclusives did. :sceptic: