Sign in to follow this  
Lloyd

Greetings comrades!

Hello everybody,

My name is Lloyd and Iv'e just turned from Brickfilming to MOC-making and LEGO building alike. I have a Flickr account which is... bare with me... http://www.flickr.com/photos/29739203@N03/ .

I enjoy minifig making, mostly because I'm crud when it comes to taking stuff apart and sorting it (Is it just me?), although I'v not tempted to customize yet, ie decals. I think a few of my favorite creations come from Sir Nadroj, Legohaulic, countblockula and many more.

Sorry if I appear a tad noobish. I've just learnt the ropes of Bricks in Motion and now I've gotta start from scratch so go easy on me. :tongue:

Anyway, just thaught I'd introduce myself. (I'm starting to sound like I'm beggining Alcoholics ananymous...)

-L

P.s. I'd like to now about this FC's Spooky Minifigure Contest I've heard so much about, so if you have any guidence for me please help.

:classic:

Hi there lloyd !

Welcome to Eurobricks, I hope you feel at home here!

Hello Lloyd and welcolm to our wondefull comunity.

I am sure you will have a great time :classic: .

If you need any help don't hesitate to message me.

I am sure I speak on the behalf of the whole comunity.

Seems you made 2 welcome threads, so I had to do some merging.

Welcome on Eurobricks!

Wow! It's great that so many people in such little time are giving me a warm welcome!

@SupremeCommmanderGrievous> http://uk.youtube.com/user/LegoGecko13 Enjoy :thumbup:

@Tim Bit> I go for anything except Technik and Bionicle. I prefer things like Green Grocer, Cafe Corner and modular buildings likewise. I like Batman, SpongeBob, StarWars and Indy.

@Bonaparte> I'm very sorry, it wasn't a con of some description, just my obvious noobishness provieling... Thanks for fixing it though and the welcome. :thumbup:

@Captain green hair> Oh my little plunger gun thing? Thanks!

Hope that answers your questions fellas. Ounce again, thanks for such friendly welcomes, they'r much appreciated.

-L :thumbup:

hello and Welcome on eurobricks Lloyd, I really liked your gallery, your pics are nice ! I love the little white gun too, and your vignette "off to work" and "back to school" they're pretty nice !

Welcome mate! I love fish face! Although just because you have joined a new community, doesn't mean you have to shy away from brickfilms! They are greatly admired here. Do you still make them?

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! :classic:

And if you get stuck, PM me!

Edited by Captain Zuloo

Hello Guss, nice to meet you! I'm glad you like my vignettes and lil' gun! :classic:

Howdy to you as well Captain Zuloo! I havn't made a brickfilm in a while because my likeing for making them has gone rather stagnent... Although I still think they are kih-kass!

I'm glad so many people has offered to help if I get stuck. However you will most likely to be severely tortured by my well renowned infernal nagging, so I'll now I'm going to pre-pologize. :tongue:

Thanks again fellas!

-L

A hearty welcome to Eurobricks Lloyd!

I look forward to seeing some of your MOCs and other things. :thumbup: