Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia

I just read the last page of responses and I really hope we can encourage everybody to not comment on events in the game in this thread. Saying things about what happened or what you were thinking could give away your role or give you another place to play your tactics. Let's play as fair a game and possible and not discuss what went through our head or other aspects of game events until the game is over... :hmpf_bad:

Alexrider7 has PMed me to tell me that he won't be playing anymore. He will be replaced by Lt. Col. Thok.

Also, wouwie13 has told me that he is unable to play. I have contacted Norrington, though he hasn't yet confirmed whether he will play or not yet.

Thanks. :classic:

Alexrider7 has PMed me to tell me that he won't be playing anymore. He will be replaced by Lt. Col. Thok.

Also, wouwie13 has told me that he is unable to play. I have contacted Norrington, though he hasn't yet confirmed whether he will play or not yet.

Thanks. :classic:

Thankyou :thumbup::classic:

What the hell is goin' on? This really #!$@%& things up, BIG TIME!!!!

Um, what? :wacko:

It's only a game man... :look:

What the hell is goin' on? This really #!$@%& things up, BIG TIME!!!!

I know, Also I dont think its too fair that everyones votin Sabrina with excuses like "She hasnt been talkin" << Because the person wasnt playing! So I think we should give Thok a chance before bombarding him with questions as soon as he comes ingame. :classic:

I know, Also I dont think its too fair that everyones votin Sabrina with excuses like "She hasnt been talkin" << Because the person wasnt playing! So I think we should give Thok a chance before bombarding him with questions as soon as he comes ingame. :classic:

Oh right, that. :grin: I didn't quite get what he was going on about at first. It's great to hear what you have to say, but I think that most of the players (and the host) would prefer it if discussion of tactics and voting etc did not happen outside the game thread. It is not fair if you try to change people's voting decisions out of the game thread, as it is like a third party interference if you get what I mean. Feel free to express your opinions in the game thread though, that's what it's meant for :wink:

Oh right, that. :grin: I didn't quite get what he was going on about at first. It's great to hear what you have to say, but I think that most of the players (and the host) would prefer it if discussion of tactics and voting etc did not happen outside the game thread. It is not fair if you try to change people's voting decisions out of the game thread, as it is like a third party interference if you get what I mean. Feel free to express your opinions in the game thread though, that's what it's meant for :wink:

Ok sorry :blush:

Just trying to make it easier for Lt. Col Thok, Because I know I wouldnt want to be thrown into a game with 4 people voting for me wandering what I will say and why I was "gone" :wacko:

Wow, Sabrina must be a pretty unpopular character. To be switched in and out of twice...

I will be absent from the game until my return on Tuesday. Please, be considerate. :classic:

Regards,

Adam.

I will not be able to play until the next Day (In game) I'm sorry, but I'm very busy lately. i can still play, I don't need a replacememnt, but I just will start posting agian on Day 4.

Heresy! You guys are just avoiding my accusations by hiding! Burn them! Its funny because I am being a hypocrite! See you guys later... and wait a minute.. I scream affair going on! :P

Oh, and don't be scared Lt., wherever you are! I don't bite... *barking dogs can be seen held by a chain* but they do...

Hmmm, just my opinion, but what does "editing, double-posting, and 20 minute automatic merging" have to do with our 16th century little towne and our witchcraft problem?

:tongue:

Hmmm, just my opinion, but what does "editing, double-posting, and 20 minute automatic merging" have to do with our 16th century little towne and our witchcraft problem?

:tongue:

That's not an opinion, it's a question.

Hey Norrington, welcome to the game! We are going to be concluding the end of Day 4. Hope you have been following with us closely. :tongue: Seriously, I am looking forward to your particpation.

We are going to be concluding the end of Day 4.

In the states, we call it Day 3, must be a metric thing... :tongue:

Remember that the day starts a lot earlier in Singapore than in the US. :tongue: And it's not a metric thing, even in civilized Europe we are just concluding Day 3.

Opps, I had indicated the wrong day. :blush:

Woah, another witch down already... I'm quite surprised. I felt like a lot people just got rid of Cassandra because she wasn't saying much useful things, but could it be that some actually just believed she was a witch? Nonetheless, I am looking forward to Day 4. Oh, and I hope I didn't break the rule of "not talking about strategy". But how was that strategy... blah blah blah...

Woah, another witch down already... I'm quite surprised. I felt like a lot people just got rid of Cassandra because she wasn't saying much useful things, but could it be that some actually just believed she was a witch? Nonetheless, I am looking forward to Day 4. Oh, and I hope I didn't break the rule of "not talking about strategy". But how was that strategy... blah blah blah...

Shut up. :hmpf_bad:

It's not about talking about strategy but bringing your strategy to this thread. If you're "surprised" that someone is a witch, that would lead others to believe that you're not a witch as it's likely all the witches know eachother. So use some common sense and stop discussing game events in this thread. It's ridiculous.

To stop posts about strategy in the discussion thread, perhaps we should leave the game threads open for the duration of the night until the new day is posted?

Sign in to follow this