Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia

Really Savvy, refering to me as Mary three times in one post!? Stop living in the past man! I'm playing Joan up as much as Mary... except that Mary was lovable and fun, and Joan's a little female dog... yeah, never mind, I liked Mary better too.

Edited by Zepher

Psst, Adam/Philip - Since that comment you made to Bernard seemed to be a little more to Trexxen; I'm playing in character too you know! I actually love it, it adds great attitude to the game - but my CHARACTER doesn't. =P So keep doing it; Bernard'll be ticked but I'll handle it just fine =P

~Trexxnard

That is really too bad, I Scream Clone. You're a really fun person, in Mafia Games and other places. It was fun plotting with each other especially in The Baritones, and I rooted for you as you went along after my death. I thought it was unfair that you got to live, though. I got ran over by a truck and go torn in two <.<

I like this Mafia Game a lot. The Baritones was great too, but this one seems to have a lot more "confusion" and "drama". Pickerel confessing that he is the torturer was very interesting to read. I suppose this time around people aren't getting manipulated into voting for people.

Well, although I was there a shorter time than most games, I still say that this has by far been one of my favorites - the days are a perfect length, the active posters are ACTIVE (18 pages? O__o), and I was able to really flesh out Bernard as a character in the time I was with him. In death many things will be revealed...nah, not really =P But yeah, it was a great game, and towards the end it actually got really emotional as I/he accepted everything...oh well, there's always next game for a comeback! (If I don't get taken out by the scum...D=)

So...now that I'm out of stuff to do here, I suppose I should get working on that Pirate game...I want to make a pool of 50 or so roles to choose from so that there's plenty of variety - mind that of course not everyone will be getting one...but that's topic hijacking, isn't it, so I'll leave that to the index.

Bernard no more,

~Trexxen

Edited by Trexxen

Well, although I was there a shorter time than most games, I still say that this has by far been one of my favorites - the days are a perfect length, the active posters are ACTIVE, and I was able to really flesh out Bernard as a character in the time I was with him. In death many things will be revealed...nah, not really =P But yeah, it was a great game, and towards the end it actually got really emotional as I/he accepted everything...oh well, there's always next game for a comeback! (If I don't get taken out by the scum...D=)

So...now that I'm out of stuff to do here, I suppose I should get working on that Pirate game...I want to make a pool of 50 or so roles to choose from so that there's plenty of variety - mind that of course not everyone will be getting one...but that's topic hijacking, isn't it, so I'll leave that to the index.

Witch or not, you did a good job. If you end up innocent, I shall put in for you to be considered a martyr for the cause of good.

Pirate game, right! I'll pm you. :pir_laugh2:

Oh boy, witch burning. Lets see if Trexxen is telling the truth about not being a witch! Either way, I got the torches.. wait, do I? I bet Pickerel does...

Hey TinyPieRUs (wait, was that your name.. hm..), when is the next day coming? I hope I'm not rushing you.. but I am anxious and would like to know :classic:

The night lasts two normal days, but if everyone gets their night actions before then, the day will start earlier.

I was going to add the result of Bernard's death to the Day 2 thread, but it seems to have been closed before I had the chance...

I now realize that I am simply not cut out for mafia games. :thumbdown: I really can not stay at my computer for the extended perids of time that this type of game demands. And I really never even have any thing to say.

Can one of the reserves take my place?

I now realize that I am simply not cut out for mafia games. :thumbdown: I really can not stay at my computer for the extended perids of time that this type of game demands. And I really never even have any thing to say.

Can one of the reserves take my place?

Thanks for playing anyway, Wilhelm screamer. It seems that Username_Taken will be replacing Wilhelm screamer as Elisa.

Bernard is a heretic!?! :angry: That was unexpected! I actually believed him! :hmpf_bad: What an megablocks! :tongue:

Ahah, so perhaps I am a reliable investigator after all! That's one heretic out of the way, and damn well good since we haven't lost a loyal citizen yet. Well played, Trexxen. You where able to trick me into doubting myself. I still would have voted for you, but just did not see the need to add another vote after your condemnation.

I locked the Day 2 thread, Tiny Pius. I hope that's OK.

IMG_1077.jpg

Did it rain when you took the pictures?

Was the "storm of arguments" accompanied by an actual storm? :grin: !

Isn't it a bad idea to burn a man on a wooden platform? :tongue:

He's just arrived and he's already criticizing the host. I love it! :tongue:

Welcome to the game ImperialScouts, I hope you enjoy yourself while your here! :classic:

EDIT: Oh, and Trexxen you nutter. Well played! Even I was starting to doubt my decision towards the end there, you did a very good job of trying to convince us of how innocent you were, even after you had been condemned. Hopefully you'll have better luck next game, you just have to hope you end up on the winning side and not with the scum. :wink:

Mafia ON! :thumbup:

Edited by Dragonator

He's just arrived and he's already criticizing the host. I love it! :tongue:

Welcome to the game ImperialScouts, I hope you enjoy yourself while your here! :classic:

:laugh: ! All good fun :tongue: .

Thanks, I do look forward to playing!

I was surprised that Trexxen was a heretic, I thought he was innocent!

:laugh: ! All good fun :tongue: .

Thanks, I do look forward to playing!

Welcome to the game ImperialScouts! :classic: It's a fun game and you should enjoy it! :sweet: Well, I can't wait for Day 3! :cry_happy:

Er, yes... :grin:

No. Why would it be? :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Day 3 should be up soon. :classic:

I always seem to be in the most awkward positions! :grin: Especially since I seem to be staring at a very... provocative... spot. :tongue:

Er, yes... :grin:

I think those water droplets are cool. Do them more!

Also, you seem to live in a lovely place!

Hey ImperialScouts, welcome to the game! I was surprised by your new lovely pretty sigfig. :wub:

Welcome in! :thumbup:

Bernard is a heretic!?! :angry: That was unexpected! I actually believed him! :hmpf_bad: What an megablocks! :tongue:
Well played, Trexxen. You where able to trick me into doubting myself.
EDIT: Oh, and Trexxen you nutter. Well played! Even I was starting to doubt my decision towards the end there, you did a very good job of trying to convince us of how innocent you were, even after you had been condemned. Hopefully you'll have better luck next game, you just have to hope you end up on the winning side and not with the scum. :wink:

Mwehehe...I do a very realistic "It's for the best" act, don't I? =P

Now I can't wait for the endgame reveal...but I guess I can hang out here until then :tongue:

~Trexxen

Bastard! Baritone! Bitch! Witch!

Good job! I really thought we'd screwed up... :laugh::thumbup:

Now I can't wait for the endgame reveal...but I guess I can hang out here until then :tongue:

~Trexxen

Yeah you do! :laugh: You fooled me! Good job! :thumbup:

From here on out, let me try to make this sound as pleasant as possible:

OOC = Out Of Character

If you put your short, and I said short, message in (), then there is no need to use BIC, which must be Back In Character.

So please, a sentence or a few words, that's cool. But not entire paragraphs. We write those here, in this thread. Common sense please. We can't complain about "focusing" on the game at hand, when players are leaving posts that probably shouldn't be there.

This is just my two cents.

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this